Become a Patron!

Cloud beat spitting small segments of juice!!!

Hi guys. Got a cloud beast a few weeks ago and it was going fine with the dual coil I couldn't have been happier. Then I tried using a couple of different coils and it just spits continuously! Not to the point where it's big thick lumps but just lots of small ones and I can't remember the last time I had a good hit with no particles. The only thing anybody has said was over saturation but I prime my coils over 10-15 mins a drop at a time and clean it all the time so I have ruled this out. Have tried maybe 5 coils and the same outcome everytime! This is so frustrating especially because I haven't seen anybody else with this problem. If anybody has any ideas or experienced this please let me know. Thanks!

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Welcome Craig:wave:
Couple things to check, battery level (charged all the way) and what wattage are you on for the coils?

Welcome Craig:wave:
Couple things to check, battery level (charged all the way) and what wattage are you on for the coils?
Thanks for the quick reply! I'm using the maxo so it's usually fully loaded I have 4 In at once. I was originally running it around 80 but I was advised to use it around 120-150 and I still had the same outcome. I haven't been able to get my hands on the dual coil (which was my favourite) but I'm starting to think that maybe the rest just don't agree with my mod/tank. If you can think of anything I could try any little thing it would be hugely appreciated as my patience is wearing thin and I'm considering throwing it in the bin

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Don't pitch it just yet.....Hopefully some one will come along that knows this set up better than I do , hang in there:wave:

SirRichardRear

AKA Anthony Vapes on Youtube
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
Hi guys. Got a cloud beast a few weeks ago and it was going fine with the dual coil I couldn't have been happier. Then I tried using a couple of different coils and it just spits continuously! Not to the point where it's big thick lumps but just lots of small ones and I can't remember the last time I had a good hit with no particles. The only thing anybody has said was over saturation but I prime my coils over 10-15 mins a drop at a time and clean it all the time so I have ruled this out. Have tried maybe 5 coils and the same outcome everytime! This is so frustrating especially because I haven't seen anybody else with this problem. If anybody has any ideas or experienced this please let me know. Thanks!
If it's flooding it means you aren't using enough watts. what watts are you vaping at and which coil?

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
I run it at 120w with the t8 coil. There isn't really that much flooding it doesn't run out the airflow holes or anything like that
that's enough watts for sure. I'm assuming this is the full size TFV8?
what mod are you using with it and what juice?

Cpt.Black'Briefs

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Cut yourself a line of cotton just the right size and circle it into the thing that screws onto the top of the coilheads making sure not to block the airflow hole. It will absorb the juice that spats from the hot coils. Idk how anybody's vaping any different from that. That stuff is hot

Cut yourself a line of cotton just the right size and circle it into the thing that screws onto the top of the coilheads making sure not to block the airflow hole. It will absorb the juice that spats from the hot coils. Idk how anybody's vaping any different from that. That stuff is hot
I'll give it a try. Thanks!

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
It's the big one yes. It's the ijoy maxo 315w and always 80/20 mix
Dam sounds like your doing everything right. Maybe you got a bad coil. I can't really think of anything else causing it unless it's sitting not being used for a few days. Hit it at 160 a few times to clear it out. U don't have to vape it blow out and put a paper tower around the air holes to catch the juice. After that it should clear up and u can vape it at 120 again without it spitting

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Johnnytraveler

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
1. Have you cleaned the tank? If not, then it's time for a good cleaning. If you cleaned it prior to changing coils, make sure the o rings and top fill gasket is installed correctly.
2. Slow priming your coils. Instead of priming through the top of the coil, only prime through the side holes. Add a few drops and let it soak in. Repeat a couple of times. Once installed, fill the tank as normal. let the coil sit for 15-30 minutes before use for it to naturally wick.
3. After installing the new coil, Close the airflow before filling the tank. Once the tank is full, and closed up, re-open the airflow.

Sent from somewhere in Vietnam.

VU Sponsors