Become a Patron!

CoilART Mage RTA vs. GeekVape Ammit Dual Coil RTA

Hello,

After a day of research, I decided to buy the CoilART Mage RTA. I purchased the Mage RTA a couple of days, only to find out about the GeekVape Ammit Dual Coil today.

I could not find any comparisons online, between the two. It seems to me that their are certain pros to each, but things such as (what I assume is) a bigger build deck on the Ammit has gotten me interested; more surface area = more flavor. (I am a flavor chaser and don't care much about clouds)

Has anybody tried both?
  1. Is the build deck on the Ammit Dual Coil really bigger than that on the MAGE RTA?
  2. Coils on the Ammit would receive airflow from the bottom and the sides, whilst MAGE RTA only receives airflow from the bottom. Which would give off better flavor?
  3. If I were to pop the same coil build into both products, which one would give me better flavor?
  • If your answer to qustion three was the Ammit Dual Coil, is it worth buying right after I have bought the Mage RTA?

Fictitious Character

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I don't have both products, but I do have the Ammit Dual and I dislike the rta. I had nothing but trouble with it and it seems to micro leak out of the base somewhere and not out of the air holes like a lack of wick would indicate, but rather just out of the base. I had heard that it was known issue, and that they were sending out replacement decks to correct it, but after contact they said they wanted a video to show the issue and I don't see how I could go about providing that without a edited time lapse lol.

VU Sponsors