• WELCOME TO VAPING UNDERGROUND 2.0

EXPECT ISSUES FOR THE NEXT FEW DAYS

PLEASE POST ANY ISSUES TO OUR ON GOING THREAD --HERE--

Community vs Challenge Team Challenge!!! Closes 03/31/19 (17 Prizes for the winning team)

Status
Not open for further replies.

wildgypsy70

My son calls me "vape mom"
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 3 Years
VU Challenge Team
I like how only 2 members of the challenge team try to dispute our awesomeness. Lookin better for us everyday.
(Snort) keep dreaming. Women are much better at multitasking.....we are simultaneously creating a fabulous recipe with our team and smack talking. Cause we’re that good.

VAPEROXX

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor

VAPEROXX

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor

Necrospecter

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
(Snort) keep dreaming. Women are much better at multitasking.....we are simultaneously creating a fabulous recipe with our team and smack talking. Cause we’re that good.
Women are better at multitasking due to the lack of reason and accountability

Next will be childbirth is the most painful thing in the world, if you believe that then you have not seen the remake of A Star Is Born.

Letitia9

Therion/Nano Junkie
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
VU Challenge Team

Carmmond

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I just wanted to be a judge and get some great juice without having to mix it myself or come up with a new one ;)
Can’t wait to see the outcome of this and hope it is far from the last! With a 4 and 7 year old I cannot commit the time for the team just judging but would like to get on a team down the road.

OmagaWright

Silver Contributor
Member For 1 Year
I just wanted to be a judge and get some great juice without having to mix it myself or come up with a new one ;)
Can’t wait to see the outcome of this and hope it is far from the last! With a 4 and 7 year old I cannot commit the time for the team just judging but would like to get on a team down the road.
Oh I'm sure this will be in the rotation and will come back around again. Hopefully I get to do some mixin by then. But time will tell.

gopher_byrd

Cranky Old Fart
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors