Become a Patron!

Community vs Challenge Team Challenge!!! Closes 03/31/19 (17 Prizes for the winning team)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jinx'd

Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years

gopher_byrd

Cranky Old Fart
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Hey, I didn't get my nubile virgin. got a tracking # ?
We sacrificed her to the vaping gods...:giggle:

Good job everyone! :stars2: It was a hard decision.

Congrats to team Go Big or Go Home!

I know I was smack talking in the thread, hopefully taken in good fun as was intended. I just wanted to see some life in the thread.

Letitia9

Citrus Junkie
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Congrats to Go Home and their team. Had some fun with this one and learned quite a bit along the way. A big thanks to the challenge team for settin this up as always and a big thanks to my team for their hard work and testin and puttin together the recipes with the limited flavors we had. I would truly be honored to work with them again in the future.

So here's our recipe provided by Necro. Misfit Fritter Pie!

http://e-liquid-recipes.com/recipe/2974439?token=afd6331721d4a87
2 be named
6819eec5753e7ecce31b65fa251726ae
- by Necrospecter, Mar 12, 22:05

Ingredient
ml
Grams
%

Nicotine juice 100 mg (100% PG)

VG dilutant

Total base

Biscuit (INAWERA)

Cinnamon Danish Swirl (CAP)

Fuji Apple (FA)

Vanilla Buttercream Frosting (VTA)

Heartsdelight

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
Our recipe was Granny's Award Winning Apple Crisp. We had a lot of PM brainstorming to come up with the flavor profile. Once we settled on it, we discussed the contents of a real homemade Apple Crisp. Then I proceeded to order the best of the flavors that fit, adapted a real apple Crisp recipe to an eliquid recipe (with a few versions to get the crumble topping just right), and voila! Granny's Award Winning Apple Crisp was born!
The recipe is:

Apple Filling FLV 7%
Double Apple CAP 2%
DX Brown Sugar TFA 1.5%
Oatmeal Cookie TFA 3%
Butter Base VT 3%
Sugar Daddy 3%

Also pictured is a screenshot of the actual recipe from my catalog.
9eeadda78fd1eccf93d6f9b657e2e018.jpg

http://vapingunderground.com/threads/wts-wtt-aspex-performance-coils.434798/
Congrats everyone!

OmagaWright

Silver Contributor
Member For 1 Year

Letitia9

Citrus Junkie
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team

Letitia9

Citrus Junkie
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Okay so here's what we did. There are 5 prizes to roll for but only 4 team members. Took the two other teams names and rolled their names for the odd prize.
@VAPEROXX CoilArt mino pod
@LeanPipe Heaven Gifts 30.00 gift card
@Vape Fan CoilArt mino pod
@midknight420 Heaven Gifts 30.00 gift card
Just Frank wins the special roll for heaven gifts @Just Frank Heaven Gifts 30.00 gift card

Congrats to all and a huge thank you to our sponsor's and judge's.

CoilART Shipping Info

If you are selected for an award please PM CoilART Vapor to arrange free shipping quote “CvsS challenge”.... we will let them know In advance the member names

You will need to provide shipping information including name, full address (including country), contact number and email for tracking purposes

199D12CD-C526-4AB4-BF93-CA4A154F9D86.jpeg

Heaven Gifts Shipping Info

If you are selected for an award please first PM heavensgifts then contact [email protected] to arrange free shipping quote “CvsS challenge”.... we will let them know In advance the member names

You will need to provide shipping information including name, full address (including country), contact number and email for tracking purposes

All members of the winning team also win
Community Sponsor: Wotofo

Wotofo are kindly offering each member of the winning team individual prize packs. Each pack includes 3 products

1 x Profile Unity RTA
https://www.wotofo.com/pages/profile-unity-rta

7a291afa-53ab-4832-9622-56f430972276-jpeg.132790

1 x Agleted Organic Cotton
https://www.wotofo.com/wotofo-agleted-organic-cotton.html
1 x Mesh Style Coil
https://www.wotofo.com/mesh-style-coil-10pcs.html

Wotofo Shipping Info

If you are selected for an award please PM WotofoOfficial to arrange free shipping “quote beater challenge” we will let them know In advance the member names

—————————

Community Sponsor: VapingWatch.com

Vaping Watch are kindly offering each member of the winning team a $20 code off a $24 order from their site below

www.vapingwatch.com

Vaping Watch Shipping Info

Please note: Winners outside the U.S. will have to pay increased shipping charges when ordering

If you are selected for an award please PM CountryPami. Winners will need to fill out a form, after which a code will be delivered through e-mail to them.

We will let VW know In advance the winning team member names.

Community Sponsor: bullcityflavors.com

BCF are kindly offering each member of the winning team a $50 gift certificate for their site below

https://www.bullcityflavors.com/

Bull City Flavors Shipping Info

Please note: Winners outside the U.S. will have to pay increased shipping charges

If you are selected for an award please PM wllmc. Winners will need to fill out a form, after which a code will be delivered through e-mail to them.

—————————-

Another thank you to all who made this challenge so much fun!

Last edited by a moderator:

OmagaWright

Silver Contributor
Member For 1 Year
Again, congrats to the winners. I look forward to a rematch against the winners and the challenge team. Hopefully a new theme and better planning and scheming next time around. I will be workin on my smack talk in the meantime.

Now onto the the next challenge! What crazy adventure awaits us?

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Heaven Gifts 30.00 gift card
Just Frank wins the special roll for heaven gifts @Just Frank Heaven Gifts 30.00 gift card
Oh for nice! Thank you guys so much! Y'all the bestist.. Vaping undergroud has the best online vaping community on the net. I feel blessed to be picked for the wild card.

I'll contact HG in a bit. But Letitia, the part above says it's free shipping too? I was just wondering if I read that right.

Big congrats to the winning team!

Letitia9

Citrus Junkie
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Oh for nice! Thank you guys so much! Y'all the bestist.. Vaping undergroud has the best online vaping community on the net. I feel blessed to be picked for the wild card.

I'll contact HG in a bit. But Letitia, the part above says it's free shipping too? I was just wondering if I read that right.

Big congrats to the winning team!
Guessing that free shipping note is just part of a standard post for contests. Should just be a store credit essentially.

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Close. It was one of the neighboring suburbs. It was hard growing up in 5% income household and getting a new car every three years. You can ask my au pair how tough it was growing up on those mean streets. LOL.

Did you at least see your name on his shirt? ;) lol

Just a lil tid-bit about Ismay lol

upload_2019-4-1_15-9-14.png

Has a post office and a singular gas station (Conoco) and was unofficially named "Joe" Montana lol

EDIT: It is so small... google maps has never been there to map it, so can't even do street view haha

Last edited:

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Snooty??? Smart ass definitely but certainly not snooty. This is actually the first time in my life I have been called snooty. Im a ghetto kid, from the hood. Literally.

I really didn't mean to say that you're snooty, just that I picked up on a little pride and defensiveness about your nail. Like me saying something about your nail was sorta like someone talking junk about your mama. That kind of reaction. Snooty was a bad choice of words. I apologize.

jwill

The Great King of Nothing
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT
I really didn't mean to say that you're snooty, just that I picked up on a little pride and defensiveness about your nail. Like me saying something about your nail was sorta like someone talking junk about your mama. That kind of reaction. Snooty was a bad choice of words. I apologize.
I thought it was funny is all. No offense taken, the nail / hat comment was really the most smart ass thing that popped out of my head.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk

jwill

The Great King of Nothing
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT
Did you at least see your name on his shirt? ;) lol

Just a lil tid-bit about Ismay lol

View attachment 134950

Has a post office and a singular gas station (Conoco) and was unofficially named "Joe" Montana lol

EDIT: It is so small... google maps has never been there to map it, so can't even do street view haha
I did not, but that is a nice touch.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors