Confused about TC

Bean8379

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I consider it more of a mini motorcycle because its built like a fucking tank lol. The frame is American made, brazed, double top tubes so its very strong. The front wheel has a motorcycle drum and the rear wheel has a moped hub, and the spokes are heavy duty as well. It has motorcycle forks and handlebars, and a moped seat. Also in mopeds, the pedals are linked to the crankshaft. My pedals are not, similar to an early motorcycle, which also had pedals. The only bicycle parts on the whole thing are the frame, pedals, rims and tires. Everything else is either motorcycle or moped parts.

Bean8379

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Plus it doesn't look like a moped, it looks closer to a cafe racer.

pescadore

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Wow !!! A simple question can get a lot of stuff going. At least I learned more about TC. Interesting stuff but over my head and I really just wanted to know why it was working with Kanthol only to finally realize it wasn't. Thanks for the education guys, you never cease to amaze me.

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Follow
Chat
Pm
This are better options when asking a question

VAPE ON

Powerman

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Well, if you know how TC works, then you know why kanthal doesn't work. You also know why SS doesn't work on mods that doesn't support SS in TC regardless of some saying it works for them. It doesn't.

pescadore

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Well, if you know how TC works, then you know why kanthal doesn't work. You also know why SS doesn't work on mods that doesn't support SS in TC regardless of some saying it works for them. It doesn't.

I really do appreciate the tutorial !!!

Powerman

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I really do appreciate the tutorial !!!
Sorry, I'm link challenged right now. Google Cloud Maker Tech... They are making the White out mod. They have info and tutorials. They have a really good write up on temp control. Great read.

Bean8379

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I absolutely LOVE my Cloupor Mini. Honestly, vaping between 7-12w on a 1ohm coil, a 25r battery lasts me all day. I just let the coil warm up before taking a hit, and I get great flavor and decent vapor production. Vapor production at 7-12w is about the same as it was on my mech, so I'm happy with it. I didn't need something that could do way more than my mech, I was completely happy with my mech other than the fact that the power drops as the voltage drops. Any regulated mod will not have that problem. I also love that the cloupor mini fits squarely in the palm of my hand.

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I absolutely LOVE my Cloupor Mini. Honestly, vaping between 7-12w on a 1ohm coil, a 25r battery lasts me all day. I just let the coil warm up before taking a hit, and I get great flavor and decent vapor production. Vapor production at 7-12w is about the same as it was on my mech, so I'm happy with it. I didn't need something that could do way more than my mech, I was completely happy with my mech other than the fact that the power drops as the voltage drops. Any regulated mod will not have that problem. I also love that the cloupor mini fits squarely in the palm of my hand.
Have u heard of the koopor 200 watts?

VAPE ON

Bean8379

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Lol. Told you guys I'm not doing the arguing thing anymore. I'm happy with my vape. If I can help or learn or just have an interesting conversation here, that's what I want to do. Anything else, I just vape and forget it.

Hottvapz

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Lol. Told you guys I'm not doing the arguing thing anymore. I'm happy with my vape. If I can help or learn or just have an interesting conversation here, that's what I want to do. Anything else, I just vape and forget it.
I'm proud of you!

Bean8379

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years

VAPE ON
I have. Right now I'm not sure I will need more than 30w at all, and I like small devices. I'm probably going to pick up a couple more mini's and I'm also going to pick up a few Altoids mech kits for $10 apiece and upgrade the wiring and mosfets on them. I might upgrade the cloupor mini chips to DNA 40's because I know they will fit. I just really love the small size and overall look of the cloupor mini, and it performs well enough for my needs, so I'm happy right now. I mean this thing can go up to 30w, and I'm happy at 7-12w, so I couldn't see myself being happy with some big bulky 200w leviathan lol.

Bean8379

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I see the koopor 200w is not that big, probably still a bit bigger than the cloupor mini, but idk I just really like the way the mini looks.

Hottvapz

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I have. Right now I'm not sure I will need more than 30w at all, and I like small devices. I'm probably going to pick up a couple more mini's and I'm also going to pick up a few Altoids mech kits for $10 apiece and upgrade the wiring and mosfets on them. I might upgrade the cloupor mini chips to DNA 40's because I know they will fit. I just really love the small size and overall look of the cloupor mini, and it performs well enough for my needs, so I'm happy right now. I mean this thing can go up to 30w, and I'm happy at 7-12w, so I couldn't see myself being happy with some big bulky 200w leviathan lol.
Well that's the great thing about vaping. We all can vape where we feel happy and no judgement.

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years

VAPE ON
yeah I ordered one waiting for it to come in.. I have seen nightmare stories over on their website the firmware is buggy etc Koopor is a Smok company it is the same chipset that is in the Xcube II.. Also firmware upgrades cannot be done by yourself you have to have a freaking firmware update tool (Hardware) luckily the thing only cost 44.00 If it acts up one bit I am not sending it back I am going to take it to the range and show it being shot with my .308

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
yeah I ordered one waiting for it to come in.. I have seen nightmare stories over on their website the firmware is buggy etc Koopor is a Smok company it is the same chipset that is in the Xcube II.. Also firmware upgrades cannot be done by yourself you have to have a freaking firmware update tool (Hardware) luckily the thing only cost 44.00 If it acts up one bit I am not sending it back I am going to take it to the range and show it being shot with my .308
Just ordered it 39.95.. That god damn fuchai is taking too damn long
No comment on CLOUPOR. #neveragain

VAPE ON

Bean8379

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Just ordered it 39.95.. That god damn fuchai is taking too damn long
No comment on CLOUPOR. #neveragain

VAPE ON
I took what you said about the problems with the cloupor mini under consideration. I looked into it. Early on in production, there was a small amount of them that overheated during USB charging and melted the charging board. I honestly think the issue got blown out of proportion. Many devices have quality control issues from time to time, but plenty of people still buy them. And there is a way to test the cloupor mini to see if it is defective. The device has a 15 second firing limit. You simply attach any atty or tank and fire it for the full 15 seconds. If you get a TOO HOT error message, you have a defective unit. Even though cloupor stated that only a small percentage of devices were affected soon after release, I tested my device anyway. And I did not get an error message. However, since I already have an external charger and my battery lasts all day, I just charge my battery on the charger when I go to bed at night. I did charge it through the USB once, and it was fine but I took it off as soon as it was done charging. There is always that small chance something could go wrong. But the device is working just fine. I am really happy with it, and for the price you can't go wrong.

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I took what you said about the problems with the cloupor mini under consideration. I looked into it. Early on in production, there was a small amount of them that overheated during USB charging and melted the charging board. I honestly think the issue got blown out of proportion. Many devices have quality control issues from time to time, but plenty of people still buy them. And there is a way to test the cloupor mini to see if it is defective. The device has a 15 second firing limit. You simply attach any atty or tank and fire it for the full 15 seconds. If you get a TOO HOT error message, you have a defective unit. Even though cloupor stated that only a small percentage of devices were affected soon after release, I tested my device anyway. And I did not get an error message. However, since I already have an external charger and my battery lasts all day, I just charge my battery on the charger when I go to bed at night. I did charge it through the USB once, and it was fine but I took it off as soon as it was done charging. There is always that small chance something could go wrong. But the device is working just fine. I am really happy with it, and for the price you can't go wrong.
That's good bro , I sold mine cuz it was too small...

VAPE ON

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Maybe so but if it works for them. YAY!
Working for them is not the same if it Sux I was probably thinking about it from the Technical standpoint surely some people and I was one of them though my EGO was the shit when I vaped my carto tank :)

Bean8379

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I'm not having any problems with mine and I'm happy with it. I can think of lots of better reasons to call myself an idiot.

Hottvapz

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Working for them is not the same if it Sux I was probably thinking about it from the Technical standpoint surely some people and I was one of them though my EGO was the shit when I vaped my carto tank :)
Oh I agree completely don't get me wrong. Just some people have sensitivity issues and just keeping them contact at the moment

Bean8379

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
What you are basically saying is that if I think my Cloupor Mini is good enough to suit my needs, then I'm an idiot. I'm OK with that

Bean8379

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I guess I'm an idiot then. Idgaf lmao.

Bean8379

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I know there are devices out there that have a wider range of performance than the cloupor mini. However, currently I am happy with the range the cloupor mini provides. So far, it is reliable within the range of performance it is capable of. I see nothing wrong with being content with what I've got.

Bean8379

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
If they are they are idiots they are known to be buggy as shit if one ignores the obvious then you are correct
According to MrScaryZ, I'm an idiot. But its cool.

Not an idiot... I don't like the device.. But if it works for you that's all that matters... Props bro!

Powerman

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
My 2 never gave me any problems. Sold them to move to D2s. My friends are still running them.

Bean8379

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Kicks ass is such a relative term lol. Some people think 50w is badass and some people think 150w is weak. But I don't think anyone thinks 7-12w is kicking ass lol. All I'm saying is that I'm having a good experience with mine so far. Could you describe exactly what you mean by buggy? Like I mean in what way exactly is the cloupor mini known to be buggy?

Bean8379

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Every time I Google cloupor mini problems, the only thing that ever comes up is the charging board issue, which I'm already aware of.

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
No if you like it then great and if it kicks ass to you great but its still buggy and sucks
Dude seriously we got ur point
FOR U
IT SUCKS ITS BUGGY WE GOT THAT ALREADY no need to keep talking shit
We got it, you don't like it
Whatever works for others, it's all good and keep vaping
You shut the hell up!!
This guy!!

VAPE ON

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years