Become a Patron!

CrazyTwists - Specialty Ti Coils

kstat83

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
For those of you who don't know CrazyTwists, he's a California based coil-wrapping savant.

He does business both through an eBay store of the same name, and via his own website (Google CrazyTwists - you'll find it). I run an eBay store myself and routinely recommend him to customers who are looking for a place to purchase fancy builds that they can trust.

I use his specialty coils in all of my RDAs - his Staple Staggered Fused Clapton in my Kennedy, his Staggered Fused Clapton in my Stro, and some other crazy fancy looking amazing thing that I just installed in my new Twisted Messes Squared.

But a few weeks ago he sent me a handful of new additions to his arsenal that he'd been working on to see what I thought. It took me a bit to get to it but I finally sat down and did a couple of installs, and by the time I finished I felt compelled to share.

Specialty builds for Temp Control are a very difficult thing for the average builder to do well. But Hes not your average builder. Below is a photo of his Ti Alien coils, and Ti Staggered Fused Clapton. My choice for today was the Staggered Fused Clapton. Ohming out at exactly .08 for a dual set up (his work is always dead on to what he says they will be), they performed amazingly well in the dripper. But personally, I use TC almost exclusively with tank setups. So I threw a single coil (for expediency) into my Fodi and was blown away. I didn't have to mess around with the TCR values the way I almost always need to to get a satisfying experience. Just set the coils, wick, and vape. Just plain excellent.

I'd imagine he has these up for sale by now, as it's been several weeks. But if not, keep a look out and try for yourself.

image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg

And for good measure, here's a nice stock photo of my personal favorite build of his in standard wire (well, non-TC wire. There's nothing standard about these builds). I have a dual of these Staple Staggered Fused Claptons in my Kennedy and the vape is so good it's almost obsurd. And I've had the same build in for what seems like forever.

image.jpeg

They're just as impressive looking in person. It's almost hard to start vaping them!

VU Sponsors