Become a Patron!

Cthulhu Hastur MTL RTA. "Shaft nozzles. Aren`t you interested, Sir?"

Vape Path

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
Hello!;)

Today I would like to talk about new MTL RTA atomizer by CthulhuCthulhu Hastur MTL RTA, which has an interesting possibility of change the puff tightening.
DSC_0227.jpg

Cthulhu MTL RTA atomizer came to me in attractive box, which looks like as the box for jewelries.
On the face side there is a sticker with Chtulhu and the name of device and company.
On the back there is a sticker with some atomizer specifications, barcode, scratch code, warnings and contacts.

1-3.jpg

2-3.jpg

When open the box you can see the atomizer, extra glass and drip tip, user manual and the pack with spare parts.

4-3.jpg

Cthulhu Hastur MTL RTA set:
1 * Cthulhu Hastur MTL RTA atomizer;
1 * Soare glass of a turbid glass;
1 * Extra drip tip with narrow throat;
1 * Splined wrench;
4 * Extra nozzles for coil airflow shaft (1 mm, 1,6 mm, 2 mm, 2,5 mm);
2 * Extra screws;
6 * Spare o-rings;
1 * User manual
Cthulhu Hastur MTL RTA looks really attractive in black color with the help of brown ultem drip tip, which shades it. Sizes aren`t really compact, but the capacity isn`s poor.

1.jpg

Cthulhu Hastur MTL RTA parameters:
Height (with drip tip and pin): 57 mm;
Diameter: 24 mm;
Capacity: 3,5 ml;
Color: Black, silver​

Atomizer consists of 6 parts: of base, glass tube, chamber with shaft, filling ring, top cap and 510 drip tip. All of them suits perfect without backlashes.

The base allows us to use only one middle-sized coil, which fixes with two screws based diagonally.
You can change the puff tightening and coil airflow not only with bottom airflow, but also with special changeable nozzles of 5 versions, which puts into a coil airflow shaft: 1, 1.6, 2, 2.5 and 3.5 mm. The manufacturer provides Hastur MTL RTA with additional nozzles, which you can buy separately: 1.2 mm, 1.4 mm, 2х1 mm и 3х0.8 mm. I`m lucky and thanks the Cthulhu Co for the bonus: they`ve added the second version in my parcel)

11-2.jpg

7-3.jpg

6-3.jpg

As for bottom airflow, it regulates with 2 small holes with a really tough screwing.

The next part is chamber. You can see a Cthulhu on its face, who blows out huge clubs of vapor.
Its top part gradually outgrows into a short narrow shaft with a thread, which fixes the filling ring. Such a construction affects the flavor, making it brighter.

10-3.jpg

The filling ring has two small holes for e-juice and an insert with 2 cuts from opposite sides. This is made not for beauty, but for to fix the top cap.

9-3.jpg

Top cap appears as a monolithic alliance of flat deck with 2 nails and a pedestal, where we will set the drip tip.
For to fix such a part to filling ring, we need to combine its nails with filling ring cuts, then push it to the bottom and screw a little in any direction.

DSC_0206.jpg

By default, with the help of 2 o-rings, an ultem 510 drip tip`s set into top cap. But if some complete nozzles and partially closed airflow – is less for you, please, use also a drip tip from the box with narrower throat. The puff is really tough, be careful!

8-3.jpg

Cthulhu Hastur MTL RTA specifications:
Base: of 2 racks for one-coil use;
Airflow: Bottom;
Filling: Top;
Drip tip: of 510 type;
Thread: 510​

5-3.jpg

Pros:
•Design;
•Quality and assembly;
•Cigarette puff;
•The puff tightening can be changed;
•Bottom airflow;
•Top filling;
•Price;
•No leaks

Cons:
•An excessively tight blowing adjustment;
•Inconvenient base

CV
When I ask manufacturers for samples by myself, I try to choose only thing, which are interesting for me, and which, I suppose, can be really prospective, convenient and well-designed for vapers.
If the device isn`t really interesting – I try not to write about it (except some cases). You can name it as a a sense of taste or flair – there`s no difference.
And Cthulhu Hastur MTL RTA is a bright example, which shows, that there are some really interesting MTL deviceS, which works good and do not let the user down at the right moment. It has many pros, which I appreciate and because of which, I can suggest device to people, but the inconvenient base spoils the appearance a little bit.
As for the price, Hastur MTL RTA costs about 28-37$, I think this is a an acceptable price.​

You can buy Cthulhu Hastur MTL RTA here.

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
I have one and love mine, it's silver and the drag is sweet with it but..
I keep it on my flip mech mod ;) makes it easier for running up the mountains here..

VU Sponsors