Become a Patron!

Cthulhu MTL RTA 24mm *NEW*

Ramsay Bolton

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Looks interesting!

Cthulhu MTL RTA is the first mouth to lung RTA designed by Cthulhu MOD. It comes with two drip tips and 3 swappable air flow resisters in the tank. It can support true MTL and a restricted lung hit. Power range: 15W -80W

Features:
3 swappable air flow resisters in the tank(Dia. 1.2mm, 1.6mm, 3mm). Dia 4.5mm air hole if we remove component.
Two drip tips(Dia. 4mm and Dia. 2mm).
Adjustable juice flow.
Adjustable air flow.
Short Cthulhu two-step-chimney, improving flavor.
Food grade 304 steel.
3ml capacity.
Easy top refilling.

mtl-1.jpg

mtl-2.jpg

mtl-3.jpg

mtl-4.jpg

ben73

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Do the drip tips fit without falling out dince the cthulhu v3 rta i have ,has single coil deck and dual coil deck but airflow jams either open or shut , an drip tips fall off constantly so needed PTFE tape over ORings then it also needed it again on 510 adapter to stop that falling out also , not overly impressed with build quality ,but decks great vapes pretty dam well flavours are nice an plentiful , but drip tips an airflow control are dam annoying . Otherwise id of recommended it ,

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk
bfdaace340d0aba6a070f3784bc7b271.jpg
26f5edfd243492345f3e304e9d00d6e9.jpg
db903412eb348fe09c5b21b46d106e76.jpg

CthulhuMod

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
IN JAIL
Unlisted Vendor
Thanks for posting it.
More detail about the MTL:

Our team receive 20+ suggestions about making a mouth to lung RDA in the past 6 months.

Dave L (Cthulhu designer) start the project at September. We do research on our Facebook page, vaping forum, and reddit ECR.

We received suggestions as below:

Kayfun V5 style deck (best single coil deck);

Condensed chamber;

Air hole size selectable; (Airflow is the key for MTL)

Shorter chimney;

After modifying the sample three times, we finish the project. Our Cthulhu MTL RTA is released. It can support true MTL and a restricted lung hit.

Cthulhu MTL RTA comes with kayfun V5 style single coil deck (PS. We are working on dual coil deck now, and it is optional for customer).

mtl-5.jpg

Dia. 14mm condensed chamber, and the chimney using Cthulhu two-step-design to improve flavor.

IO7VemT.jpg

3 swappable air flow resisters (Dia. 1.2mm, 1.6mm, 3mm) to make the air hole size selectable. (customer can select nice restricted airflow for true MTL, and they can select bigger airflow for restricted lung hit)

mJzqYjO.jpg

mxvXFa0.jpg

Cthulhu MTL comes with two drip tips (Dia. 4mm and Dia. 2mm).

Features:

3 swappable air flow resisters in the tank (Dia. 1.2mm, 1.6mm, 3mm). Dia 4 mm air hole if we remove air flow resister.

Two drip tips (Dia. 4mm and Dia. 2mm).

Adjustable juice flow.

Adjustable air flow.

Food grade 304 steel.

3ml capacity.

Easy top refilling.

Product video:

Dutch0hms

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Thanks for posting it.
More detail about the MTL:

Our team receive 20+ suggestions about making a mouth to lung RDA in the past 6 months.

Dave L (Cthulhu designer) start the project at September. We do research on our Facebook page, vaping forum, and reddit ECR.

We received suggestions as below:

Kayfun V5 style deck (best single coil deck);

Condensed chamber;

Air hole size selectable; (Airflow is the key for MTL)

Shorter chimney;

After modifying the sample three times, we finish the project. Our Cthulhu MTL RTA is released. It can support true MTL and a restricted lung hit.

Cthulhu MTL RTA comes with kayfun V5 style single coil deck (PS. We are working on dual coil deck now, and it is optional for customer).

mtl-5.jpg

Dia. 14mm condensed chamber, and the chimney using Cthulhu two-step-design to improve flavor.

IO7VemT.jpg

3 swappable air flow resisters (Dia. 1.2mm, 1.6mm, 3mm) to make the air hole size selectable. (customer can select nice restricted airflow for true MTL, and they can select bigger airflow for restricted lung hit)

mJzqYjO.jpg

mxvXFa0.jpg

Cthulhu MTL comes with two drip tips (Dia. 4mm and Dia. 2mm).

Features:

3 swappable air flow resisters in the tank (Dia. 1.2mm, 1.6mm, 3mm). Dia 4 mm air hole if we remove air flow resister.

Two drip tips (Dia. 4mm and Dia. 2mm).

Adjustable juice flow.

Adjustable air flow.

Food grade 304 steel.

3ml capacity.

Easy top refilling.

Product video:

Looking good again man !

CthulhuMod

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
IN JAIL
Unlisted Vendor
Do the drip tips fit without falling out dince the cthulhu v3 rta i have ,has single coil deck and dual coil deck but airflow jams either open or shut , an drip tips fall off constantly so needed PTFE tape over ORings then it also needed it again on 510 adapter to stop that falling out also , not overly impressed with build quality ,but decks great vapes pretty dam well flavours are nice an plentiful , but drip tips an airflow control are dam annoying . Otherwise id of recommended it ,

we had used bigger o rings since last batch.
please email our CS team: cs#cthulhumod.com (pls change # to @)
Thank you.

ben73

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
we had used bigger o rings since last batch.
please email our CS team: cs#cthulhumod.com (pls change # to @)
Thank you.
I sent an email with my address but had no reply

Nailz

FUCK the FDA
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Be keeping my eye out for this one, not enough MTL tanks, but seem to be catching on again, thank goodness :)

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
This tank is getting some nice reviews. I've really been getting into the single coil, bottom feed, bottom air flow tanks. The flavor just seems so much better than a dual coil setup and I don't have to throw a lot of wattage at it. Looking forward to eventually trying and reviewing this one.

BrewBear

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I would definitely pick this up had it been 22 or 22.5 mm diameter so it could fit the Pico mods. I'm still considering it for use on other mods. As for capacity, I don't need a pint of juice at a time in my tank, 2.5 ml or so is fine considering this is a single coil, mostly above 1 ohm MTL tank.

CashNVape

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I have been waiting on this one! I want a gold one.

Stuff for sale...Inquire within.

all_thumbs

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
No offense to anyone, but the last post with the gold atty was about as useful as a 3 dollar bill. We got the idea, what we really need to know is retailers and release date.

It's for sale on their own website already.

Ryedan

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I've been looking for a single coil MTL tank that would also do restricted DL. Also want it to be short so it's pocket friendly. This puppy is what I'm thinking of right now.

@CthulhuMod, anything you can tell us about a possible bigger tank option for this? I know it would get longer, but the option of being able to switch back and forth would be fantastic :)

Ryedan

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Well I bit the bullet and ordered it from FT. Should ship on Wednesday if they don't get delayed :wait:

Hope it will be here by Christmas ... but I have plenty of other atties to vape in the meantime :)

BrewBear

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yeah, I had high hopes for it too. Now let's see if Digiflavor Siren will come out with a v1.5 that has a smaller hole on the afc.

Nailz

FUCK the FDA
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Yep not the greatest review, oh well mine is already on it's way, so will see if the I get the same results.

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I gotta get my hands on one of these. Looks like it's right up my alley.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

VU Sponsors