Become a Patron!

How many have this rta and how many dont but now want it

• I have the Cthulhu v2

Votes: 2 100.0%
  • I don't have it but i want to buy it now.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Dear fellow audience,

I am ecstatic to talk about this newly released Cthulhu V2 RTA. I have had mine for a month and a few weeks and if i could say it has been such a fun tank!
To not be able to put it down because of the endless possibilities of builds.
Recently have been toying around with the dual coil deck and have been using clapton coil and my gosh it has been chucking mad clouds and the flavor is superb! I recommend this tank to those who just learned how to build or to those advanced and use amazing builds. #Cthulhu4life!
I'm looking forward to the TRI POST deck that will be shortly released and would love to have one to experiment with! To Cthulhu themselves, HANDS DOWN! THE BEST TEAM I HAVE EVER OWNED. 100X BETTER THAN ANY TANK IN THE MARKET NOW!

bondo

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Boy.....if that doesn't sound like a sponsored post......:confused:

Neither version of the Cthulhu has been user friendly and even veterans have had troubles.
I DO love mine but it was quite the learning curve to get past the overly complicated designs.

Neunerball

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Boy.....if that doesn't sound like a sponsored post......:confused:

Neither version of the Cthulhu has been user friendly and even veterans have had troubles.
I DO love mine but it was quite the learning curve to get past the overly complicated designs.
+1

VU Sponsors