Become a Patron!

Different mah battery?

I bought new batteries for my kangertech five6 but 2 of them are 2600 mah, 2 are 2500 mah, and the last one is 2000 mah. Can I use them together or do they need to be the same?

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You need exactly the same batteries in multi battery mods. Of pretty much the same age and usage.
At best using mixed batteries your performance will be poor at worst you will vent a battery.
Also only charge them in an external charger.

Welcome to VU!

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
I bought new batteries for my kangertech five6 but 2 of them are 2600 mah, 2 are 2500 mah, and the last one is 2000 mah. Can I use them together or do they need to be the same?
Dual batteries should always be the exact same and married. Married meaning you use them both in the same device, at the same time, and charge them the same way. It's a good idea to mark the batteries with a permanent marker and give them some kind of name like "set 1 a", "set 1 b". I personally date all my batteries... 01/16/18 1, 01/16/18 2, etc.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
@Slaudone where did you buy these batteries? Does not sound like a very reputable supplier in my opinion. Did you order 5 of one type and this is what you received?

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Well I would go back and return them and purchase 5 of the exact same type from who has them if I was you.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Although the shop you purchased the single from really doesn't have to take it back.

VU Sponsors