Become a Patron!

Dipped mod in water

3unu(h-80m83r

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Hey everyone!

Just dipped my mod in a little water on accident. (put in cup instead of next to cup while gaming) took it out immediately, took batteries out immediately. There was a small amount of water inside the bottom battery door, but I shook it dry and wiped it out. It's not acting weird at all (with new batteries installed) works just fine screen is fine, just worried about using it because, you know, the whole water and electricity deal. Think it's ok? Think the batteries are OK? It's a sigelei 223

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Hey everyone!

Just dipped my mod in a little water on accident. (put in cup instead of next to cup while gaming) took it out immediately, took batteries out immediately. There was a small amount of water inside the bottom battery door, but I shook it dry and wiped it out. It's not acting weird at all (with new batteries installed) works just fine screen is fine, just worried about using it because, you know, the whole water and electricity deal. Think it's ok? Think the batteries are OK? It's a sigelei 223
Put it in a bag of rice for 24 hours... should be good to go.

digibomb

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
If the bats aren’t wet there fine. Mods can take plenty of abuse and don’t forget ejuice is a liquid and can, and usually does get all over the kid at some point and it’s fine. I wouldn’t worry too much ...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

VU Sponsors