Become a Patron!

DIY in Hungary

Daneszko

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hello all,

I couldn't find a Thread which involves this topic and I mean I couldn't find it anywhere on the internet.
The thing is that we could google the best aroma that thousands of people recommend but the shipping from the UK or the US would increase the price very much.
I'm curious which DIY providers would you recommend in Hungary and which flavors.

Keep it foggy!

bobnat

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Try Cloudhouse Vapor, it's run by a French man in Germany. He's a good guy and I bought quite a bit from him when I started DIY. He doesn't have a massive selection but certainly enough to get you going.

Daneszko

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Looks like the closest diy to you is gonna be Inawera flavors in Poland. http://www.inaweraflavours.com/en/

They have pretty much everything you need to diy as long ss you use inawera concentrates. I couldn't find diy supplies in Hungary though. I'm sorry.
Try Cloudhouse Vapor, it's run by a French man in Germany. He's a good guy and I bought quite a bit from him when I started DIY. He doesn't have a massive selection but certainly enough to get you going.

Thank you for both suggestions, I'll check it out!

VU Sponsors