Become a Patron!

DIY JUICE? I WANT TO BUY

mikeybee

Bronze Contributor
Member For 1 Year
I can't make my own juice for personal reasons, but would love to try other's. I've had problems getting fruit flavoured juices to be "sweet" or "strong" enough, and I find it silly to spend $30 on a bottle of juice you don't even know you'll like.

I'm looking to buy DIY juice from anyone (reputable account of course, don't wanna get scammed!), who makes their juices strong and sweet.

I'm into fruit flavours; strawberry & cream, grape slushie, blue razz cotton candy, any sweet, fruit tasting e-juice!

I'll pay for the juice and your service, I expect it to be lower than branded ones though as one of the reason why I'm doing this is to save money. Thanks!

If necessary, I live in Canada.

HBVapeShop

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
I hope someone is able to help you out. If not feel free to browse our site. We are extremely competitive with vape juice pricing and if there is a flavor/brand you know you like that we carry, it's probably cheaper through us! Hope you find what you're looking for.

mikeybee

Bronze Contributor
Member For 1 Year
I hope someone is able to help you out. If not feel free to browse our site. We are extremely competitive with vape juice pricing and if there is a flavor/brand you know you like that we carry, it's probably cheaper through us! Hope you find what you're looking for.
Thanks! Will check it out. Do you guys ship to Canada? — cant see an option for it.

Last edited:

HBVapeShop

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
Thanks! Will check it out. Do you guys ship to Canada? — cant see an option for it.

We weren't shipping to Canada previously as the laws prohibited it but I just looked into it and apparently as of May 24th it's allowed again for personal use ie your case. I'm waiting to hear back on the legalities of it but if we are able to ship to Canada I'm going to set that up today.

mikeybee

Bronze Contributor
Member For 1 Year
We weren't shipping to Canada previously as the laws prohibited it but I just looked into it and apparently as of May 24th it's allowed again for personal use ie your case. I'm waiting to hear back on the legalities of it but if we are able to ship to Canada I'm going to set that up today.
Alright thanks! I'll check again tonight. :)

VU Sponsors