Become a Patron!

DIY Kit Giveaway...Story Contest (don't worry it's easy)

ki4uwk

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
The barrier had a chunk blowed out of it and that caused the Vape shop in the clouds to start to float again but what can we do to bring the rest of the barrier down....?

Sent from my RCT6773W22 using Tapatalk

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
All the vapors took a big hit all at once and blew out a cloud so dense that..............

z man

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
the Vape shop once again floated freely on the billowing cloud that had a strange sent of ....Humm...Snozmelon,no...Sweet Home Almond brickle,...Naaa..It has the distinct smell of.....

itsmenotyou

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Waffles

Sent from my SM-J100VPP using Tapatalk

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
waffles? waffles? is that all you got? O well the smell of waffles was so nice the tax man said....................

ki4uwk

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Today I quit the tax office and I start vaping ,hand me an evod and waffle juice and it angered ...

Last edited:

z man

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
the Zombie elite to the point of madness.... So now They are giving away 2 liter jugs of generic juice with the taste of "Utopia for the taste buds" mixed in to improve the Vaping experience of....

ki4uwk

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
The butterflies and it was for serious vapors only.…..

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
but wait, out of now where came the big bad wolf who was huffing a puffing and blowing clouds so thick, and the smell was so good that all that it came in contact with said.................................

z man

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
MY,MY,MY... What BIG clouds You have...."The better to Fog You out My Deary"....Wait that's another "Fairy Tale"......

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
but in Texas fairy tales start with "Here hold my beer". So,,,,,,,,Here hold my beer ,,,, you ain't gonna believe this shit but I just seen a .........................................................................

z man

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
A flyer tacked on a Cactus that read....~ATTENTION~ The Vape shop in the Sky is having a Kickin' CLOUD-OUT!...Door prizes,Pizza,Tacos,Fruit rollups for the Kid in all of Us...Bring Your Gear and get ready to Rumble ~ATTENTION~ So I Saddled up Ol' SparkPlug and trotted over the ridge,down the lee,through the Swamp and came upon.....

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
a yellow brick road. I asked a scarecrow which way to go and he said "some people go that way, and some go that way" so I took his advice and went........................

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
the flying monkeys, aka tax man, they were all ready to take all you money for taxes and they were coming to get you. So you turned up your voltage and ...............................

ki4uwk

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Blew a100watt cloud so thick that no one could see the escape

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
so you went on down the yellow brick road and found a nine man, he was right next to the tin man and the eleven man. The four of you went on down the road and found.....................................

z man

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
wisps of cotton,stuck in the trees up high,down low in the grass,the little Birdies had weaved it into little cozy nests among branches of a tall tree, The cotton had a smell to it as it swirled in the air,and it was a wonderful change from the stale stack of Waffles that had been forced on the People...It smelled like a hot Pie cooling on the sill,but it was not like any smell I had experienced before,not sweet,not savory,not fruity more like the odor of a Bakery,next to a Deli,next door to freshly mowed Golf course....Earthly Real...Not Artificial,Man made,more like a smell sandwich that Your Nose takes a big bite of giving Your senses a big rush of ...............

ki4uwk

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Energy and it turned out to be ginseng pie which caused everyone to be sexually active upon vaping it they had orgies for hours and then......

DIY Flavor Shack Inc.

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Member For 4 Years
Out of the sky came a glorious cloud of vapor...Shrouded in a cloak of sunlight that was almost to bright to look upon. An out of this cloud came the names of the winners for this contest and instructions on how to claim their prizess. It was written on a glorious scroll for all to marvel and these winners names were...

Each winner will need to send an email to [email protected] with the following information:

Grand Prize Winner (there can only be one)
Subject Line of Email: VapingUnderground Grand Prize DIY Kit
Body of Email: Name (First and Last), Phone Number, and Shipping address along with six flavors (please select from the website @ www.diyflavorshack.com) of your choice and whether you would like the nicotine in your kit to come as PG, VG, or 50/50

30ml Juice Winners (there are 4 :))
Subject Line of Email: VapingUnderground 30ml Juice Winner
Body of Email: Name (First and Last), Phone Number, and Shipping Address along with the flavor and nicotine strength of e-liquid you would like to receive (please select the flavor from the website @ www.diyflavorshack.com)

Grand Prize DIY Kit:
Post # 72 Artemis

30ml Juice Winners:
Post # 213 RMarcusY
Post # 33 NGAHaze
Post # 181 mink
Post # 328 ki4uwk

Congrats you guys!!!

This was so much fun and I look forward to the next contest!!!

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
E-mail sent
Thanks for the fun and juice.

mink

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Wow!!! What a lovely surprise! Just got back from 2 weeks away from home and away from the internet. Couldn't wait to get online and see how our crazy story ended.

Congratulations to Artemis, the Grand Prize Winner and to the other Winners.

Thank you so much DIY Flavor Shack Inc. This contest was great fun, the best, and I missed joining in over the last couple of weeks. I do hope you have another one soon. :D

Last edited:

DIY Flavor Shack Inc.

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Member For 4 Years
Thanks mink and congrats to everybody who won!!! This was definitely a lot of fun and I will be posting another contest here very soon. But for everybody else...All is not lost. If you want to get some juice or DIY stuff for yourself or a friend check out the 20% off coupon. It is good for everything on the site!!!

The coupon code is storytime20. All you have to do is enter it in the coupon box during checkout!!!

VU Sponsors