Become a Patron!

(DNA Setup) Vaporesso CCELL-3C SS 0.15ohm Coil

NoEyeDeer

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Howdy folks

Trying to setup some profiles for DNA 75w mod.

I have the Giant Dual tank from Vaporesso. It uses a 'CCELL-3C SS 0.15ohm' coil.

What SS option do I select from the material menu?

Options I have are:

SS 304
SS 316
SS 316L
SS 430

Thanks in advance.

EDIT - I've checked the manual and manufacturer website and it doesn't mention TC vaping anywhere. Is it possible to use this coil for temp control?

Last edited:

SirRichardRear

AKA Anthony Vapes on Youtube
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
yes SS coils are good for TC and watts mode. those coils are SS316L. Pretty much every premade coil you buy that's SS is 316 or 316l which is the same TCR anyway for temp control.

NoEyeDeer

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
yes SS coils are good for TC and watts mode. those coils are SS316L. Pretty much every premade coil you buy that's SS is 316 or 316l which is the same TCR anyway for temp control.

Thanks again Sir! I know you mentioned this the other reply but after having gone thru the manual and manufacturer website and not finding anything I had some doubts (because coils are also ceramic)

Why don't they just say that it can be used in both VW and TC? Seems like a good line to include no? Most of the info in the manual is just marketing babble anyway and doesn't really tell you anything.

Last edited:

SirRichardRear

AKA Anthony Vapes on Youtube
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
Thanks again Sir! I know you mentioned this the other reply but after having gone thru the manual and manufacturer website and not finding anything I had some doubts (because coils are also ceramic)

Why don't they just say that it can be used in both VW and TC? Seems like a good line to include no? Most of the info in the manual is just marketing babble anyway and doesn't really tell you anything.
Because most products are made and designed in china and the manuals always suck lol. Luckily we have forums :) most devices are considered for advanced users so it's assumed people know what they are doing which is a shitty practice IMO and worse off vape shops can't help. So we just have to help each other as a community

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

VU Sponsors