Become a Patron!
Be warned, Wismec has very poor manufacturing processes and very poor customer service. I have bought 4 RX2/3's and 2 RX200's. Out of the 6 mods, 5 have broke within a month due to poor manufacturing processes. All of the solder points are very poor and need a manufacturing process review to fix. The joints are very weak and will break with use in a very short period of time. I have contacted Wismec about this and they refuse to do anything. They keep coming up with different hoops that I have to jump through to get anything accomplished, and as of today nothing has been accomplished. It would seem, for the money you pay, that you would get a good quality product. I have pictures and an email chain to back my claims.

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Your first post here is to tell members not to buy these:facepalm: But please , tell us how you REALLY feel:popcorn:
Welcome to VU :wave:

I've been coming to VU for a while now just to read, get info and make intelligent informed decisions. This is something that Wismec has pushed me to do and feel that everyone out there needs to know. Thank you for allowing. I am a very experienced in everything vapor, from building coils to repairing and building mods to making ejuice. I'm usually, as you can tell, very quiet. I speak up when there isn't anything out there related to what I experience. I'm not one to repeat what has already been said. Again, thank you for a voice.

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Be warned, Wismec has very poor manufacturing processes and very poor customer service. I have bought 4 RX2/3's and 2 RX200's. Out of the 6 mods, 5 have broke within a month due to poor manufacturing processes. All of the solder points are very poor and need a manufacturing process review to fix. The joints are very weak and will break with use in a very short period of time. I have contacted Wismec about this and they refuse to do anything. They keep coming up with different hoops that I have to jump through to get anything accomplished, and as of today nothing has been accomplished. It would seem, for the money you pay, that you would get a good quality product. I have pictures and an email chain to back my claims.

Welcome to the Underground :)

Just curious: why did you buy so many when these issues are pretty well known and have been discussed here ad nauseum?

Cheap mods are cheap mods.

Jimi D

Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
No complaints using the RX200 for nearly a year. Sorry about your luck Paganini :giggle:

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
No complaints using the RX200 for nearly a year. Sorry about your luck Paganini :giggle:

Yeah, I used the shit out of mine for about a year. The 510 connections definitely weak, but never failed me.

VU Sponsors