Become a Patron!

HitShane

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I just started making my own juice. I bought 1 liter of 3mg 70/30 from Nude Nicotine and several flavors though Wizard vapes. I made 12 things off the bat to let steep. I also made a 30ml of Sherbet/Sweet Cream/Marshmallow/Smooth and Sweet. It tastes like Slurp or Looper.

HitShane

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Haha, ya I'm just getting into it. I have 100 hours into research and a year no smokes. I started in a Naut mini and have progressed to a SubTank Mini. I still have about 300 feet left of rayon and 70 feet of Kanthal left for my Stillare. I am really enjoying mixing. I bought a hundred syringes and 50, 10ml plastic bottles along with like 20, 30ml glass bottles with droppers. I really don't care for much if any flavor in my rigs, but my friends and family want some juice. At $5 a 30ml including all costs and the cool blue bottle w/dropper, it's really cheap to make. I also buy my nic with a lab analysis and I send off my top recipes to get analyzed...

No Diketones, no water, no alcohol, kosher, USP, Gluten free, GMO free, Vegan, and Atheist.

Last edited:

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I just started making my own juice. I bought 1 liter of 3mg 70/30 from Nude Nicotine and several flavors though Wizard vapes. I made 12 things off the bat to let steep. I also made a 30ml of Sherbet/Sweet Cream/Marshmallow/Smooth and Sweet. It tastes like Slurp or Looper.

You go dude I remember being excited about vaping at one time :) wanna send me some free juice

HitShane

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
No shit. :(
But Shane... you really jumped in with both feet. I'm thinking of the Flavoring sizes you went with.
No biggie though, it'll all get used. Mix up some winners Bro. :D

-Those were the smallest and second smallest sizes...

I was more hinting at 70/30 3mg limitations.

-I went with the 70/30 because I have some family members I live close too that are still using smaller tanks. So I went with something they could feed. I actually asked for 80/20, but they never got back with me on that. I don't want to mix my own nic because I have a 10 month old in the house.. Either way, I will go VG next time as I see how much PG I have to add from flavor and additives.

I am still learning what I don't like. I learned that strawberry burns holes in my mouth... So, As I find things I really like, the purchase will increase ;)

Last edited:

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
-Those were the smallest and second smallest sizes...

-I went with the 70/30 because I have some family members I live close too that are still using smaller tanks. So I went with something they could feed. I actually asked for 80/20, but they never got back with me on that. I don't want to mix my own nic because I have a 10 month old in the house.. Either way, I will go VG next time as I see how much PG I have to add from flavor and additives.

I am still learning what I don't like. I learned that strawberry burns holes in my mouth... So, As I find things I really like, the purchase will increase ;)
OK I see the point kind of but 10 months is not getting into the freezer, also the smaller batches you can use a large tackle box and lock it.

If you need a calculator to help we can point you in the right direction.

VG/PG by themselves is much cheaper in bulk without nic added. you can order 4 gallons for under 50 mix and matched how you see fit from essential depot.
The flavoring could be to high but I noticed the mouth issues were caused by pg in my case, try backing the % back a bit.

HitShane

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I was more hinting at 70/30 3mg limitations.
OK I see the point kind of but 10 months is not getting into the freezer, also the smaller batches you can use a large tackle box and lock it.

If you need a calculator to help we can point you in the right direction.

VG/PG by themselves is much cheaper in bulk without nic added. you can order 4 gallons for under 50 mix and matched how you see fit from essential depot.
The flavoring could be to high but I noticed the mouth issues were caused by pg in my case, try backing the % back a bit.

I'll look into it. Acidic flavors burn me up. Brand name or not. I'm not worried about the cost of pre mix. It allows me to be messy :p

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
@HitShane could be the PG + the acidic flavors.
Some additives that help round out the harshness, magic mask knocks those edges off.

Ask if you have questions man, I know a ton of us hate seeing people waste hard earned cash only to find out it is not just right for them.

I was also just poking light fun.
I'll look into it. Acidic flavors burn me up. Brand name or not. I'm not worried about the cost of pre mix. It allows me to be messy :p
More concerned about liquid spills with nic in it.

Depending on how flavor powered your mixes are, they are sitting between 15-30% pg from flavors. so if you wanted an 80/20 vg bulk + flavors gets you there.
And nothing wrong with a small amount of distilled water to thin it out in place of PG.

HitShane

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I use distilled water to clean my syringes during mixes so there is some :p I am not worried about drops of 3mg pre mix on my glass desk. I am worried about 100mg drops though...

HitShane

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Exactly, anything higher the juice gets harsh and at the amount of vapor these devices produce; 3mg is like 12mg from a naut mini or 24mg from a CE4

HitShane

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Almost makes me wonder if you have a hot spot.

I didn't mean with my rig, I meant that when you step up to a device that makes 4 times the vapor, you can cut your nic in 1/4 and get the same results...

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I didn't mean with my rig, I meant that when you step up to a device that makes 4 times the vapor, you can cut your nic in 1/4 and get the same results...
Preaching to the choir.
I was vaping 36-48 in my egosmizers, protanks and other various kick ass tanks, often times with a 18-20mg prilla of snus in my lip and bumps of snuff. For years.

Once I got out of the limited wattage and to mechs and drippers it went from 24-48 to 6-9 to 1-4mg now.
I almost solely make my own but taste and use others, for the mother unit 100% diy for her.

SailCat

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Exactly, anything higher the juice gets harsh and at the amount of vapor these devices produce; 3mg is like 12mg from a naut mini or 24mg from a CE4

If you're using 3mg base, do you have a clue what the nic content is of you final product? Not that it'll do any damage, it's just something about which DIYers are aware.

Flavor Alchemist

Member For 4 Years
Preaching to the choir.
I was vaping 36-48 in my egosmizers, protanks and other various kick ass tanks, often times with a 18-20mg prilla of snus in my lip and bumps of snuff. For years.

Once I got out of the limited wattage and to mechs and drippers it went from 24-48 to 6-9 to 1-4mg now.
I almost solely make my own but taste and use others, for the mother unit 100% diy for her.
Big Nasty.....Hey man, did you find that as you dropped down in your nicotine percentages your flavor would improve......I am currently mixing at 16mg/ml and Tanking in a LemoDrop and Goblin Mini.....I started with an eGo and Aspire tanks with 16mg/ml.......which seemed to produce a weaker Nic feel, so to speak.....Now that I am using the Lemo and Goblin on a 30 Watt Eleaf Mod, the vape is a hell of a lot more intense.....and also seem to be getting the NIcotine "Buzz".........Will dropping down in my Nic Levels for these tanks improve the flavor and overall quality of my vape?

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
If I was at 15-20% flavor at my nic level I would be gagging out, as the nic went down so did the flavoring.
Been doing a ton of no flavor recently or just some sweet with koolada to let me know it needs some redrip loving. Just a touch of flavor helps in the new build I am running currently.

1 parallel 26 ga coil in a Baal set to 50 watts, which comes out at 3.7 volts.
Both sides open.

VU Sponsors