Become a Patron!

Does low wattage waping destroy batteries on dual battery mods?

A couple persons told me that if I constantly wape around 15-30w (which I constantly do),it will destroy my batteries,because the low "performance" , I use a pico dual 200W box mod. Is this true?

CactusFanaticus

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
A couple persons told me that if I constantly wape around 15-30w (which I constantly do),it will destroy my batteries,because the low "performance" , I use a pico dual 200W box mod. Is this true?
Actually the opposite, can’t really understand their line of thinking. The less of a load on the battery the less the wear (less heat, less charge and discharge cycles). Especially with the load spread out over two cells.

Letitia9

Citrus Junkie
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Welcome to VU.
I vape in the mid 20s on dual 18650 mods and have for years with no problems. Actually we get more life cycles than a high wattage vaper. The Sony VTC6 give me the longest run time but the Samsung 30q gives me a few more cycles.

Theboss

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Welcome to VU.
I vape in the mid 20s on dual 18650 mods and have for years with no problems. Actually we get more life cycles than a high wattage vaper. The Sony VTC6 give me the longest run time but the Samsung 30q gives me a few more cycles.
@Letitia9, the "dark Letita" it's VapourFlavour. I agree with you and also use the VT6'S in all of my Dual battery mods. The LG browns have been solely designated for my mechs.

VU Sponsors