Become a Patron!

Does store bought juice need steeping?

BreeZyCloudZ

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I know when you order online, most juices need to steep, but what about store bought? I mean it has been sitting for awhile, does that affect it? Will it hurt it? Some juices just dont taste as good as they did other times. How will i know?

barbaraann72

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
In my (rather limited) experience, I think that there are too many variables here for a simple answer.

There are liquid vendors that steep before shipping. I believe I read that Five Pawns steeps for 3 months before shipping. I'm not sure if other vendors uses born on dates that tell you how long a liquid has been sitting or not.

Purchasing at a local store doesn't necessarily guarantee a "ready to vape" liquid. But you could certainly ask for the bottle that's been sitting in their store the longest.

Your particular setup also will affect the flavor. Some vapors will say that their particular gear brings so much flavor to the table, they never need to steep.

In any case, you will most likely just need to "try and see".

Sent from my SM-T217T using Tapatalk

Markw4mms

#Team Jimi Supporter
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I agree, it's kinda a crap shoot. I've had a lot of juice taste great right out of the box, but have also had some that tasted way off, almost metallic, and flavor be great after a good steeping. Some come around pretty fast, but have had a few that had to steep more than a month to really taste good. YMMV.

VU Sponsors