Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
shirts_uncle-ted.gif

nightshard

It's VG/PG not PG/VG
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Even as a vaper I think there are far worst things then being pro big tobacco, like being a a back stabbing leading from behind blind terrorist loving pacifist.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
And he wants every muslim in the country to registered in a national database. Maybe we could just have them all wear stars on their sleeves. Fuck Donald Trump, Hillary and while I'm at at, Bernie too. They are all cut from the same corrupt, blood stained shitty cloth.
Wow that was so fucking stupid it's hard to know where to begin....please where did Trump say he wanted all muslims registered ina a data base ...and I don't know what rock you live under but right now in Obama's America you and everybody else in America is in a data base..we are living under the largest domestic survellance system the world has ever seen...the only people who aren't beinfg monitored are illegal aliens and ISIS.

snake94115

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'll vote for Trump just for the lolz. I'm fed up with typical politicians, I don't care if it's dems or repubs. Trump will shake things up a bit, it will NOT be business as usual for Washington. Should be entertaining. And with the FDA trying to ass fuck all vapers... well I hope Trump gets elected, opens the briefcase and the squirrel jumps off his head and hits the button. It would be like a game reset button without a save position to go to.
All that is why some people don't deserve to get their franchise.There really should be an intelligence test.

snake94115

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Wow that was so fucking stupid it's hard to know where to begin....please where did Trump say he wanted all muslims registered ina a data base ...and I don't know what rock you live under but right now in Obama's America you and everybody else in America is in a data base..we are living under the largest domestic survellance system the world has ever seen...the only people who aren't beinfg monitored are illegal aliens and ISIS.
He said it in a CNN interview...

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
He said it in a CNN interview...
Wow..big fucking deal are you so disconnected from reality you don't realize every americans is already in a similar data base? where do you think you're living in leave it to beaver america? You've heard of Snowden and Assange right? The European police have already determined that the invaders of europe calling themselves syrians are lying..only a very small precentage are actually from Syria..it's so funny the same douchebags calling for gun control for our "saftey" support open borders...control the citizens constitutional rights, but no control on whatever lunatic or sociopath or MS13 member that strolls across the border...

snake94115

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Wow..big fucking deal are you so disconnected from reality you don't realize every americans is already in a similar data base? where do you think you're living in leave it to beaver america? You've heard of Snowden and Assange right? The European police have already determined that the invaders of europe calling themselves syrians are lying..only a very small precentage are actually from Syria..it's so funny the same douchebags calling for gun control for our "saftey" support open borders...control the citizens constitutional rights, but no control on whatever lunatic or sociopath or MS13 member that strolls across the border...
Yes it is a big deal Trump might be alright when it comes to business ventures and leasing out use of his name for profit.That does not mean I'd waste my franchise voting for him.
Not sure why you might think I'm the 1 disconnected from reality.
Yes I've heard of both of those people...And the Government currently has way bigger fish to fry.
Name 1 of those Douchebags please...I'll wait while you try to Google it.
You honestly think a member of MS13 could just stroll across our border wow...Talk about the pot calling the kettle black.Now who's disconnected if not outright delusional?
Please just stop being silly it's time to grow up and realize exactly how much your franchise should mean.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yes it is a big deal Trump might be alright when it comes to business ventures and leasing out use of his name for profit.That does not mean I'd waste my franchise voting for him.
Not sure why you might think I'm the 1 disconnected from reality.
Yes I've heard of both of those people...And the Government currently has way bigger fish to fry.
Name 1 of those Douchebags please...I'll wait while you try to Google it.
You honestly think a member of MS13 could just stroll across our border wow...Talk about the pot calling the kettle black.Now who's disconnected if not outright delusional?
Please just stop being silly it's time to grow up and realize exactly how much your franchise should mean.
Wow you are totally brain dead...do I think an MS 13 member can stroll across the border...fuck yeah please what the fuck is there to stop them...they do it daily..do you even know what MS 13 is do you live anywhere near the mexican border have you ever or do you live in Vermont...anybody can cross the mexican border...name 1 douchebag what planet are you on how bout Fienstien how bout Boxer....just in my state alone...every democrat member of California polotics supports agressive control of guns and ZERO control over the border in fact they encourage people to cross the border illegally all the major cities are "sanctuary cities"...you need to get out more pepe

The piece of shit who killed Katie Stienle in the streets of san francisco was an illegal alien that had been deported 5 times before.....so it seems he didn't have any trouble at all crossing the border

Last edited:

martinelias

Silver Contributor
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ms13 started in united states and didnt expand through mexico and central america until some members started getting deported... drug and crime cartels arent exclusive to spanish speakers either... go into any black neighborhood, theres drugs... the italian and russian mafias are big in the drug trade in the east side, jamaican mafia in florida.....
in fact if it wasnt for the gringos the medellin cartel would have never been able to ship c*caine into the US.
white people are just as shitty as the rest of us, so get off the dick.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ms13 started in united states and didnt expand through mexico and central america until some members started getting deported... drug and crime cartels arent exclusive to spanish speakers either... go into any black neighborhood, theres drugs... the italian and russian mafias are big in the drug trade in the east side, jamaican mafia in florida.....
in fact if it wasnt for the gringos the medellin cartel would have never been able to ship c*caine into the US.
white people are just as shitty as the rest of us, so get off the dick.

You are stupid lying racist.MS-13 started out as all ex-Salvadorean military and members of Salvedorean death squads.....this isn't about race this is about a political class who tell us we need to have an iron control on citizens guns,but not on our own borders where it's a known fact murderers,cartel gangs,peodphiles.ISIS and any other piece of human garbage can come and go unchecked.....even today after the killing of Kate Stienle in the streets of S.F. the politicans of S.F. refuse to revoke their "sanctuary" policy though it is illegal and the Obama administration refuses to jail the supervisors of SF for breaking the law...after all that the political class of SF is doing it all it can to make illegal criminals feel at home and meanwhile they villify and persecute and violate the rights of citizens to own guns......why is it some wierd little clerk in an obscure corner of Kentucky is jailed and hounded for failing to give out marriage licenses to gays( a clear violation of the law) and meanwhile the politicians of one of the largest cities in America continues to openly break immigration laws and go unmolested.

martinelias

Silver Contributor
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ms13 started in california

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ms13 started in california

You proved my point for me .but you're a little too obtuse to realize it......so a group of illegal aliens from El Salvador start one of the bloodiest gangs in america....and this is supposed to be your argument in support of open borders, and your argument that we need more gun control of citizens and NO control on our borders.........or are you suggesting a group of disaffected beach boy fans started MS-13,and thought ...what the hell we'll all speak spainish......just to confuse people.

martinelias

Silver Contributor
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
You proved my point for me .but you're a little too obtuse to realize it......so a group of illegal aliens from El Salvador start one of the bloodiest gangs in america....and this is supposed to be your argument in support of open borders, and your argument that we need more gun control of citizens and NO control on our borders.........or are you suggesting a group of disaffected beach boy fans started MS-13,and thought ...what the hell we'll all speak spainish......just to confuse people.
are you on drugs? whatre you talking about? all i said was ms13 started in united states....

martinelias

Silver Contributor
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
youre an angry fella.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
youre an angry fella.

no what you were implying was that MS-13 was created by americans and spread south...when in fact it was created by illegal aliens who were from the south. and had established themselves in america.

martinelias

Silver Contributor
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
the gang was originally formed as a way to defend el salvadorians from already established mexican and afro-american gangs in los angeles... so technically yes, it is a product of american society.

martinelias

Silver Contributor
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
also, not all immigrants are illegal, you watch too much fox news.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
the gang was originally formed as a way to defend el salvadorians from already established mexican and afro-american gangs in los angeles... so technically yes, it is a product of american society.

wow so it's not a bunch of fucking sub human who go around murdering and decapiting people and selling life crushing drugs....it's a sort of boys and girls club trying to "defend" themselves huh....I wonder why the presbyterians don't form a club like that....yeah the people who formed MS-13 were just good god fearing people until they were forced to live in the midst of the yanqui ghettos and they were forced to become animals by americans...it wasn't a bunch of memebers of salverdorian death squads right.....nice fairytale.

martinelias

Silver Contributor
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
wow so it's not a bunch of fucking sub human who go around murdering and decapiting people and selling life crushing drugs....it's a sort of boys and girls club trying to "defend" themselves huh....I wonder why the presbyterians don't form a club like that.
thats how it started, it evolved.

martinelias

Silver Contributor
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
who said they were......you watch to many video games.
yet you keep refering to immigrants as illegals....
youre a strange person to hold a conversation with. are you a woman?

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

no, I don't you do....are you a sexist...do you have some bizzare notion of women some knuckeldragging macho worldview that won't allow you to hold a conversation with an intelligent woman?....mysoginist much.

Last edited:

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

So, let me get this straight a bunch of altar boys from El Salvador were brutalized by african americans, which turned the former altar boys into animals it was the evil yanqis fault....seeing as how blacks have been forced out of what have been traditioanlly black nieghborhoods in southeren CA. it would seem the altar boys war wasn't defensive but offensive.

martinelias

Silver Contributor
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
dont forget mexicans... oh and kkk... the woods, which is pretty mich the prison version of kkk, skinheads and the like.

martinelias

Silver Contributor
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
gangs and gang violence in america

martinelias

Silver Contributor
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
isnt that how this country started anyway? coming over uninvited raping killing and stealing everything you see? its the american way....

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
You forgot hiding the holy grail and arc of the covenant

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
isnt that how this country started anyway? coming over uninvited raping killing and stealing everything you see? its the american way....

well there was a real big diffrence.....the Indians tried to kill the people raping them.....and pushing them off their homes...now the people being invaded are being forced at the point of a gun to pay taxes to finance their decimation.....but hell if you think we should have anarchy and do away with all laws....sure I'll give it a go.

Last edited:

martinelias

Silver Contributor
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
probably fucking around with aliens too

OBDave

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Even for a political thread in the basement of a non-political forum, this makes my brain hurt...

fat fingered flubs courtesy dumb mobile phone

Bucky205

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
One of the greatest threats to our nation is being orchestrated by the democrats. Trump is going to be the reason Hillary winds up in the white house. The DNC is propping up Trump as a strategy. This take votes away from legitimate GOP candidates. This is one of the smartest strategies the DNC has ever used to ensure a presidency. Even if the GOP's nomination is not Trump. The DNC has convinced him he can win, so he will run as an independent, again taking votes away from other GOP candidates. I don't see the military, and veterans supporting Trump considering much of his rhetoric opposes an oath they swore to uphold. This results in an unwinnable election for the GOP. You are witnessing one of the greatest cons ever perpetuated. Please tell me why I am wrong on this.

martinelias

Silver Contributor
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
well there was a real big diffrence.....the Indians tried to kill the people raping them.....and pushing them off their homes...now the people being invaded are being forced at the point of a gun to pay taxes to finance their decimation.....but hell if you think we should have anarchy and do away with all laws....sure I'll give it a go.
people like you are the reason 99% of the globe thinks americans are retarded.

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I'm just sick and tired of dc....perdiod. I despise both parties equally.
There was a time when we were lead by people with principals and true beliefs in freedom. For fuck sake, we went to war as a bunch of 'Miscreants' against the largest military in the world .... over a damn tax on a breakfast drink.
Now, look at dc. In alot of ways we have become what we fought against.
Something needs to change, these career politicians are killing this country faster than any outside entity can do.

Last edited:

VU Sponsors