DONALD TRUMP IS PRO BIG TOBACCO!!

martinelias

Silver Contributor
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
open market and laws protecting big corporations are what caused the downfall of morality in america.
now propoganda is set by corporate news to derail public attention from issues that matter to stupid shit like central american gang bangers as mr.pulse over here proudly illustrates.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Its beyond moral problems. I chose the word principals over morals for a reason.
Benjamin Franklin was a male whore, but had very succinct principals on how a country should be run.
-Kinda dig old Ben

martinelias

Silver Contributor
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
corporations run america now, not presidents.

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
And what do you propose as a solution?

martinelias

Silver Contributor
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
hold corporations responsible for their actions....
end outsourcing and tax evasion through po boxes in tax haven countries....
public right to information.....
things of that nature. will most likely never happen. there will probably be a revolution at some point.

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
things of that nature. will most likely never happen. there will probably be a revolution at some point.

Why would that never happen?

martinelias

Silver Contributor
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
big wigs have closed circuit on the way the system works.. its almost impenetrable. only way would be a revolution. making the government fear us, not us fearing the government.

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
big wigs have closed circuit on the way the system works.. its almost impenetrable. only way would be a revolution. making the government fear us, not us fearing the government.

So...... No way that changing the elected officials could be a revolution?

martinelias

Silver Contributor
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
So...... No way that changing the elected officials could be a revolution?
i guess its possible... hasnt happened yet... whos goi g to lead us to triumph, hillary? trump? the new bush?

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
i guess its possible... hasnt happened yet... whos goi g to lead us to triumph, hillary? trump? the new bush?

I did not suggest any names. What I did say was that career politicians are killing the country.
Suggesting some outside force, that is not a lifelong politician. Out of the names you suggested the only one would be trump. However, there are two other names in the race at the moment that are also not lifelong politicos.
To broaden the theorem; however, for something like that to work, it is my opinion that it can't come from the top. It would have to start with local elections and changing the face of both houses of the federal legislature, then the Whitehouse.

martinelias

Silver Contributor
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
or we do like egypt and uprise

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
or we do like egypt and uprise

That would be great; but, you can't even get a mtl vapers and cloudchasers to get along on a damn forum.

martinelias

Silver Contributor
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
i agree.... no one cares anyway. in those countries people care because theyre abused, theyre hungry and homeless...
america avoided this by creating a welfare system. no one really dies of hunger in america and not enough homeless to give a shit about.

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Do you mean to suggest that we should do away with the welfare system to make people care?

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I grew up in a third world country
I know how it feels to be poor and hungry...
You will never understand until you experience it ur self!!!

VAPE ON

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I grew up in a third world country
I know how it feels to be poor and hungry...
You will never understand until you experience it ur self!!!

VAPE ON
Glad you're in a better place, dude.

martinelias

Silver Contributor
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
i would either elimimate or restructure most if not all public aid programs..
theyre all riddled with hidden agendas anyway.

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
i would either elimimate or restructure most if not all public aid programs..
theyre all riddled with hidden agendas anyway.

Really?
What do you mean?
And how would that change things?

martinelias

Silver Contributor
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
whay do i mean by what? hidden agendas?

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
whay do i mean by what? hidden agendas?

As in what is the agenda behind what program?
And how is that going to change the way the political system operates?

martinelias

Silver Contributor
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
public aid like medicaid, foodstamp, housing do a lot to keep the so called beneficiaries stuck suckling on the governments teet with little to no incentives to break free and better themselves through hard work and determination. in the meantime food industries and big pharma raises profits and eliminates competition by means of lobbying.
so tax payers pay big for the little help people in need actually get while corporations make out like bandits.
this is especially true in big food corps and how the fda is quick to dance for them when they call, making it impossible for private sector to progress in the system. read up on organic farmers getting shut down, shit beef industries hide from us like cargil and catelli bros and tyson.
in my opinion its all linked.

martinelias

Silver Contributor
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
im a butcher and i see this first hand... first week or two of the month sales double (food stamp money) while 2nd half of the month its shit sales.
few years ago something like top round steak was 1.99, now we sell it for close to 8 dollars a pound. before we had organic meats from various providers and now national beef has a nature well category which is supposed to be organic and no other providers available now. same with chicken and tyson, may have diff names but most owned by tyson and perdue. pork and smithfield, etc.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
open market and laws protecting big corporations are what caused the downfall of morality in america.
now propoganda is set by corporate news to derail public attention from issues that matter to stupid shit like central american gang bangers as mr.pulse over here proudly illustrates.

go fuck yourself ...the the single biggest backer of illegal amnesty is the Chamber of commerce...mr. free thinker...tell me how is the biggest mouthpiece for corprate america supports illegal aliens and you blindly follow them...you are a lapdog for the corporations you nod your mindless head to whatever chickenshit leftist cliche the corprate media puts out.....tell me how do you come to terms with the fact that the people supporting illegal invasions is not the voters but the elite ...tell me Mr. Democracy,Mr. defender of the worker how you make peace with the fact that the corporate elite are pushing for this invasion of illegals and the people the voters are the ones fighting it.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

wow ...to bad you missed the 60's ....do you have any idea how wornout and threadbare your memes are.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
im a butcher and i see this first hand... first week or two of the month sales double (food stamp money) while 2nd half of the month its shit sales.
few years ago something like top round steak was 1.99, now we sell it for close to 8 dollars a pound. before we had organic meats from various providers and now national beef has a nature well category which is supposed to be organic and no other providers available now. same with chicken and tyson, may have diff names but most owned by tyson and perdue. pork and smithfield, etc.

Yeah well Tyson was a big donor of Bill Clinton, also Tyson got busted about half a dozen times muleing illegal aliens from mexico to work in their factories...one of the corporations you were talking about.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
i agree.... no one cares anyway. in those countries people care because theyre abused, theyre hungry and homeless...
america avoided this by creating a welfare system. no one really dies of hunger in america and not enough homeless to give a shit about.

No, America avoided it by the free market capitalisim...whether it affronts your Che fetish the fact of the matter is capitalisim has provided the most wealth for the greatest number of people in the history of the world ...the reason communisim never made any inroads into the US or Europe is because the standard of living for the worker was to high...it only appealed to the masses of backwater shitholes...... like latin americfa.

martinelias

Silver Contributor
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
how do i activate the ignore feature on tapatalk? i dont see it. i grew tired of this retards immigrant addiction, seems to be all he talks about. all he cares about. all he thinks about. he has become...... immigration man.

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Still not sure what you want to change though, or how.
Are you saying remove the teet? What comes after you remove the teet?
Its ok, I was under the impression that you had a plan.

Tapatalk doesn't have ignore, that's only on the forum software.

martinelias

Silver Contributor
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
no plan, initially i stated i didnt see it changing any time soon and only through revolution would it change.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
how do i activate the ignore feature on tapatalk? i dont see it. i grew tired of this retards immigrant addiction, seems to be all he talks about. all he cares about. all he thinks about. he has become...... immigration man.

You sound like the heads of the DNC and the heads Of the RNC both would love to ignore illegal immigration, but Trump won't let them....although 12-30 illegal forgien nationals is hardly immigration I think it's called an invasion.....

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
no plan, initially i stated i didnt see it changing any time soon and only through revolution would it change.

Well, as I see it.. A whole lot of things need to change totally cutting one or a few things out wont fix shit. And I agree with @pulsevape, the ILLEGAL immigration needs to stop. After all, it is ILLEGAL for a reason.
We have enough problems with the people who are here legally, more less add further expenditures incurred by those who are ILLEGAL.
I mean hell, the fact that they are ILLEGAL means they already broke the law, its just 1st grade vocabulary imho.
As to the government teet
I was on it myself. I was severely injured and nearly liked. My wide left while I was in a coma, and when I woke up was homeless and physically incapable of returning to work.
If it weren't for the teet, I would not have been able to return to school and get return to the land of the living. So sometimes the teet is a good teet. Granted it's an old, tired, overused teet; but cutting out the tests altogether is not something I would agree with. Modifications done to the teet I al all for. Limiting time on the teet, regulating who can and can't have the teet maybe. But, not teet removal.

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
USA IS FUCKED...
domestic policy
Foreign policy
Immigration
Gay marriage
Abortion
War
Unemployment
Abortion
Immigration
Obesity
Mental disease
Gang
Drugs
Gun control
Border problem
Etc......

VAPE ON

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Well, as I see it.. A whole lot of things need to change totally cutting one or a few things out wont fix shit. And I agree with @pulsevape, the ILLEGAL immigration needs to stop. After all, it is ILLEGAL for a reason.
We have enough problems with the people who are here legally, more less add further expenditures incurred by those who are ILLEGAL.
I mean hell, the fact that they are ILLEGAL means they already broke the law, its just 1st grade vocabulary imho.
As to the government teet
I was on it myself. I was severely injured and nearly liked. My wide left while I was in a coma, and when I woke up was homeless and physically incapable of returning to work.
If it weren't for the teet, I would not have been able to return to school and get return to the land of the living. So sometimes the teet is a good teet. Granted it's an old, tired, overused teet; but cutting out the tests altogether is not something I would agree with. Modifications done to the teet I al all for. Limiting time on the teet, regulating who can and can't have the teet maybe. But, not teet removal.
The US has always had public assistance.....now we have a massive industry surrounding it.....I know a woman that has worked in the welfare department for like 20 years...she told me there are tons of people who apply and get welfare before they even step foot in the country.The great society of LBJ has been a total and dismal failure and yet it is still a sacred cow.....poverty in america after spending trillions ....trillions...is still the same level as it was before the great society...doing the sme thing over and over again and expecting diffrent results is insanity.But a welfare check keeps the masses quite and the hard answers of .....where are the fucking jobs,who has them and where did they go, or what's wrong with an economy that it isn't producing jobs is never ever asked......

martinelias

Silver Contributor
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ok, lets say we put more efforts in border control.... we have mexican border, canadian border, the east, west and gulf coasts.... how much money we talking about? who is paying? and how effective will it be? then after a few years of that we're left with the same shit hole countru this has become. whats the idea behind focusing so much effort on immigration?

vape me

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
Did you expect anything otherwise? A lot of his other points are proper though. Can't have a perfect candidate.

stevegmu

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
The US needs a nationalist, ultra nationalist, even...

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
The US has always had public assistance.....now we have a massive industry surrounding it.....I know a woman that has worked in the welfare department for like 20 years...she told me there are tons of people who apply and get welfare before they even step foot in the country.The great society of LBJ has been a total and dismal failure and yet it is still a sacred cow.....poverty in america after spending trillions ....trillions...is still the same level as it was before the great society...doing the sme thing over and over again and expecting diffrent results is insanity.But a welfare check keeps the masses quite and the hard answers of .....where are the fucking jobs,who has them and where did they go, or what's wrong with an economy that it isn't producing jobs is never ever asked......
I realize that, but my argument is that it needs to be scaled back and managed more efficiently , not removed. The generational shit needs to stop, it was never meant to be a lifestyle, it was meant to help someone work towards EARNING a lifestyle that they work for, then pay back into the system. that got lost by using it as a voter registration drive.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ok, lets say we put more efforts in border control.... we have mexican border, canadian border, the east, west and gulf coasts.... how much money we talking about? who is paying? and how effective will it be? then after a few years of that we're left with the same shit hole countru this has become. whats the idea behind focusing so much effort on immigration?

The great big glatrng thing you don't see ...is that by allowing the political class to ignore enforcing the law...we are no longer a nation of laws...we are lawless...there is now no reason any citizen should feel they should obey any law that isn't in the own best interest......you miss that the corporations and the globalist who want to destroy all borders and all nation states so they can in turn do away with the ballot box....that the globalist and global corporations are the driving force behind the invasion.....that there will be no cultural, philosopical,religous ethnic diversity there will be one culture one thought and that will be a corporate culture...the nation states will disappear

it won't cost us a dime...just enforce the fucking laws...make illegal aliens inelidgible for public assistance in amy form,no driver.s license, no enrollment in public schools,and demand E-verify for employment make it so difficult to operate and survive here illegally and you won't have to spend a dime deporting people they will leave........as one illgal alien told me once...."if you let us break the law ...we will"...what is the idea behind immigration control.....it's unsustainable...we have sustainable water laws,sustainable air and soil quality, but unsustainable immigration policies......the corporate elite are flooding the labor market and by doing so the drive all wages down, they can determine what they will pay for labor by controling the supply and the demand....the workers have no leverage to negotiate wages...we no longer have a free market, because the corporations are controling the supply....before the 1963 immigration act of Kennedy american blacks were the single fastest growing upwardly mobile segment of society after opening up immigration their rate of upward mobility fell drasticly.....by keeping the working poor desperate, and poor, they have no chance at upward moblity...they have nothing to work for.People don't want a fucking welfare check they want to work, but they want to work for a chance to better their lot.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I realize that, but my argument is that it needs to be scaled back and managed more efficiently , not removed. The generational shit needs to stop, it was never meant to be a lifestyle, it was meant to help someone work towards EARNING a lifestyle that they work for, then pay back into the system. that got lost by using it as a voter registration drive.
I don't think anybody wants to eliminate public assistance......

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
The idea is to actually ENFORCE the laws that are there.
Do away with sanctuary cities, actually enforce expired visas, and quit giving people who are here illegally the teet.
Seems like good places to start

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
public aid like medicaid, foodstamp, housing do a lot to keep the so called beneficiaries stuck suckling on the governments teet with little to no incentives to break free and better themselves through hard work and determination. in the meantime food industries and big pharma raises profits and eliminates competition by means of lobbying.
so tax payers pay big for the little help people in need actually get while corporations make out like bandits.
this is especially true in big food corps and how the fda is quick to dance for them when they call, making it impossible for private sector to progress in the system. read up on organic farmers getting shut down, shit beef industries hide from us like cargil and catelli bros and tyson.
in my opinion its all linked.

I don't think anybody wants to eliminate public assistance......

Maybe I misunderstood

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The US needs a nationalist, ultra nationalist, even...
the global elite are trying to destroy the nation state. the EU is vainly trying to hold it together but it is going down in flames....more and more the people of europe don't want people they have never seen writing their laws....but the goal was to have trade zones...the EU...Clinton pushed NAFTA to make the america's a corporate trade zone...a Pan African trade zones and an Asian trade zone...the TPP that was illegally and behind doors being forced on americans is taking us into a trade zone that will violate our national voice.

stevegmu

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
the global elite are trying to destroy the nation state. the EU is vainly trying to hold it together but it is going down in flames....more and more the people of europe don't want people they have never seen writing their laws....but the goal was to have trade zones...the EU...Clinton pushed NAFTA to make the america's a corporate trade zone...a Pan African trade zones and an Asian trade zone...the TPP that was illegally and behind doors being forced on americans is taking us into a trade zone that will violate our national voice.

This is why we need a V. Putin...

stevegmu

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
well that may be a bit exteme ...but we sure as hell don't need a totalitarian lunatic in mom jeans.

Years ago during my Russian travels, V. Putin was recently elected and capitalism was in it's infancy in Russia. Many foreign companies saw Russia as a big, new untapped source of revenue. They wanted to flood the Russian market with their cheap goods. V. Putin said they could sell their products in Russia, if they built factories in Russia and made them there, if not, there would be large tariffs. Seems reasonable to me...
He has gotten carried away with Ukraine, however, but there's more to that story than the average person can learn from one-sided sound bites...

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Years ago during my Russian travels, V. Putin was recently elected and capitalism was in it's infancy in Russia. Many foreign companies saw Russia as a big, new untapped source of revenue. They wanted to flood the Russian market with their cheap goods. V. Putin said they could sell their products in Russia, if they built factories in Russia and made them there, if not, there would be large tariffs. Seems reasonable to me...
He has gotten carried away with Ukraine, however, but there's more to that story than the average person can learn from one-sided sound bites...
Yeah, I agree Obama and the europeans are pulling alot of dirty shit in the Ukraine....that is not being reported on.

VU Sponsors