https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
The Great White Satan myth is a standard meme in the DNC playbook.....I think Bernie Sanders has just announced climate change is a racist plot to cover the world in snow...so the entire planet is white.So whatever Trump syas is not going to heard it is just going to be labeled racist.
One of my favorite lines of crap is the climate change.
When I was in elementary school we would get the 'weekly reader' a periodical we has to read, and ir was all about global warming and the big mac containers making us all die; because,we were below sea level.
All of a sudden now since its no longer 'warming' its client change.
-ill give them this, they have mastered playing the media and changing the narrative on the fly.

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
He's a BUSINESS MAN!!!
Pro business, pro rich people!!! I'm still voting for him.. Maybe this country needs a stupid president!!

VAPE ON

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
One of my favorite lines of crap is the climate change.
When I was in elementary school we would get the 'weekly reader' a periodical we has to read, and ir was all about global warming and the big mac containers making us all die; because,we were below sea level.
All of a sudden now since its no longer 'warming' its client change.
-ill give them this, they have mastered playing the media and changing the narrative on the fly.
oh you're a pup...when I was a kid the goverment would run these commercials on TV about ZERO population growth and we would have these lurid tales of a planet so full of people that there wouldn't be enough food and we all would be forced into cannibalisim..they even made a film about it called "Solient Green"....of course now they're telling the Westeren countries they have to flood their countries with forgieners because their birth rates are so low.
Then they told us in the 70s that there was an irreversable ice age coming and we would all die
and of course they told us the Commies were going to take over the world.and we'd all be sent to Siberia....
We were told that the Alaska Pipeline was going to disrupt the carribou herds to the point of extinction...we found out the carribou fucking love the damn thing apparently it gives off heat, and the herds are thriving...

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
oh you're a pup...when I was a kid the goverment would run these commercials on TV about ZERO population growth and we would have these lurid tales of a planet so full of people that there wouldn't be enough food and we all would be forced into cannibalisim..they even made a film about it called "Solient Green"....of course now they're telling the Westeren countries they have to flood their countries with forgieners because their birth rates are so low.
Then they told us in the 70s that there was an irreversable ice age coming and we would all die
and of course they told us the Commies were going to take over the world.and we'd all be sent to Siberia....
Lol

VAPE ON

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Looked everywhere still have not found anything on Trump being pro tobacco.
he only sells tobacco in the alley ways of minority communities.....he actually gives cigarettes away for free to muslim kids....the bastard.

Last edited:

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Hahaha!!! I've seen soilent green, that's a classic! A pup, ehh, i reckon that depends on point of view. If I'm a pup im an old pup.

snake94115

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ever heard of a theocracy...you're totally dishonest...you are unwilling to face the fact that the muslim world had a dominant narritive right now and that narritive is not in line with the westeren republics.
Yes I've heard of 1....
How exactly am I dishonest?
Please be specific when answering thanks.
By narrative do you mean history?
You're making this way too easy of a fight.You do know that right?

snake94115

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Oh there's an easy way around that...put a ban on all immigration until this is sorted out.....of course the DNC will go down in flames without a permenant underclass to buy votes from, but we all have to sacrifice.
Yes we all sacrifice something...Some more than others.Now please tell me what you've given up.Where is your great sacrifice?

By the way just to clue you in.It might not be a smart idea to argue religion with somebody who has a PHD in Theology...Just saying.

snake94115

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So, like if FDR wouldn't allow members of the Nazi Party from Germany to immigrate in 1940....even though they were "moderate" Nazis you would view that as racist....
Lots of things done in the past were racist.You can't change history...period.However you can decide to not throw the baby out with the bathwater.

snake94115

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Now if we want to talk about sexual rumors, there is ample rumor that Obama had a quite active gay lifestyle that he has hidden from the general public,but then maybe that's just a rumor like Ted and underage girls...I don't know...Yeah old Ted may have screwed an underage girl, but Obama has killed hundreds of them in drone attacks.....and you all voted for him twice....so Ted is looking good right about now.

Besides just imagine how many underage girls Bill and Hillary Clinton have had sex with....and that's not even counting the ones who were paid.
None of what I said is rumor Ted Nugget admitted to all of it...Period
What I wrote were and still are facts...Period.
And even if Obama did have some gay sex back in the day so what?
Was it a crime to have gay sex when he did probably not.
Psst Ted Nugget has on several occasions stated that he prefers under-aged girls.
Please explain to me how "The Donald" or "Uncle Ted" are going to carry out some of their foreign policies with zero bloodshed?

snake94115

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
That's why Bill has his resort on Orgy island
And then there's this.
::disclamer- even I think this is false but find it amusing.
Both Victoria Cartagena & Morena Baccarin from the TV show Gotham have quite noticeable Adam's Apples.

snake94115

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Why is it such a bad idea to some that America be safe for Americans . That Americans decide who comes into America . I for one , am not sold on Trump , but if it wasn't for him there would be no talk about the border , or security . It would be the same career politicians blowing sunshine up the public's butt . The Boston Bombers came here , lived on welfare all their lives and paid people back by blowing women and childern's bodies apart . Or the girl who came here to marry some jerk , and kill a bunch of people at a Christmas party , last week . The system we have now to check on immigrants is NOT working , in fact there is no system when a guy can be deported five times , steal a gun and kill a woman in San Francisco . If it's racist to want to have Americans protected in there own country , I guess I'm a racist .
You entitled to : Life,Liberty,and the pursuit of happiness...not safety.This country used to have big brass balls.We're a nation of sheep now.Let's hope one day soon the sheep will remember they outnumber the wolves.

snake94115

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
He said put it on hold until we can figure our who is who. Problem is that doesn't get ratings, like a common sense statement does.
The problem is it would be based solely on religion and nationality...That is pure racist crap and you know it.

snake94115

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The Great White Satan myth is a standard meme in the DNC playbook.....I think Bernie Sanders has just announced climate change is a racist plot to cover the world in snow...so the entire planet is white.So whatever Trump syas is not going to heard it is just going to be labeled racist.
Interestingly enough I doubt Satan is white...You see He's actually a Fictional person.You know like Santa Claus...Jesus...Allah...The Easter Bunny...The Tooth Fairy...Every Anthropomorphic Being ever...Period.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Interestingly enough I doubt Satan is white...You see He's actually a Fictional person.You know like Santa Claus...Jesus...Allah...The Easter Bunny...The Tooth Fairy...Every Anthropomorphic Being ever...Period.
No, no Satan is white Barry and Eric told me.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You entitled to : Life,Liberty,and the pursuit of happiness...not safety.This country used to have big brass balls.We're a nation of sheep now.Let's hope one day soon the sheep will remember they outnumber the wolves.
Wow ..is that all they teach you at the Huffington Post.....no the goverment is to provide for the common defense.....What you are not entitled to is to immigrate....the consitution does not allow you the right to immigrate to the US.

snake94115

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
He's a BUSINESS MAN!!!
Pro business, pro rich people!!! I'm still voting for him.. Maybe this country needs a stupid president!!

VAPE ON
We've already had our fair share of stupid presidents...And no.I don't mean "W" or Reagan either.

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
The problem is it would be based solely on religion and nationality...That is pure racist crap and you know it.
As a theologian I would expect that you know race and religion are two separate things.
I'm Irish, American Indian, Italian and German. I could very well at the same time be Muslim or Jewish, yet not from the middle east. I am not, but I could be. I've been to several mosques, when I was dating a Muslim woman from Egypt.
The statement was, " people from Muslim countries." Alluding to nation of origin or where they are leaving from.
Again at a time of wat, which we are in, I believe it to be a prudent move. Considering the last few terrorist acts were committed by people leaving the same part of the world. I don't call that racist, I call that minimally observant.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
None of what I said is rumor Ted Nugget admitted to all of it...Period
What I wrote were and still are facts...Period.
And even if Obama did have some gay sex back in the day so what?
Was it a crime to have gay sex when he did probably not.
Psst Ted Nugget has on several occasions stated that he prefers under-aged girls.
Please explain to me how "The Donald" or "Uncle Ted" are going to carry out some of their foreign policies with zero bloodshed?
If Ted NUgent had sex with a fifteen year old he'd be in jail wouldn't he ?
I don't know if Obama is gay I'm just illustrating the harm of baseless rumors...even if there seems to be lots and lots of the rumors.
so the massive drone attacks committed by Obama the illegal bombing of Libya against the wars powers act, the assassination of an american citizen in Yemen.....this is all just collateral damage to you huh.......

snake94115

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
We were told that the Alaska Pipeline was going to disrupt the carribou herds to the point of extinction...we found out the carribou fucking love the damn thing apparently it gives off heat, and the herds are thriving...
Yep and they used to put whole cartons of unfiltered cigarettes into care/aid packages for soldiers.

snake94115

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
you're a dumbshit.....and you know it...........see how easy it is to just make baseless accusations.
No sir it's not.
Your statement has zero merit and is verging on slander.My statement was factual and accurate.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
No sir it's not.
Your statement has zero merit and is verging on slander.My statement was factual and accurate.
you call people's motives and proposals racist that is absolute rubbish you just scream that crap because it is an accepted mindless narritive in America for the last 40 years...your statemnet is yours period just yours it is neither factual or accurate it is simpely your statement.

snake94115

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
No, no Satan is white Barry and Eric told me.
Can you be more specific there's lots of people named Barry and Eric.
Here's a Barry
Barry-Bonds.jpg

Here's an Eric
File_194863_0_eric-bischoff.0_cinema_1050.0.jpg

snake94115

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Wow ..is that all they teach you at the Huffington Post.....no the goverment is to provide for the common defense.....What you are not entitled to is to immigrate....the consitution does not allow you the right to immigrate to the US.
Your follow up statement has nothing to do with what I wrote...Please keep track.Or are the voices in your head getting too loud to allow for even the most basic of conversation.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yes we all sacrifice something...Some more than others.Now please tell me what you've given up.Where is your great sacrifice?

By the way just to clue you in.It might not be a smart idea to argue religion with somebody who has a PHD in Theology...Just saying.
Wow you make a couple of rednecks with a gun rack and a bloodhound comparing trailer winches look like a rhodes scholars.....My father is was a memeber of MENSA, he forced me to test for it and join when I was 17 so I don't even know how many PHds I've known(not many of them impressed me) my father in law taught at Harvard as did my Mother in law another Phd..oh as is my nephew he just got his.....so I'm not real impressed with your trailer hitch numbnuts I've met plenty of smart people ...you ain't one of them....and these people had real Phd's like in engineering,and physics, a Phd in Theology aint in the same leauge....I mean let's get real jesse jackson and Al Sharpton are minister....so you do the math.......or sorry you can't you have a Phd in theology.....

Oh by the way I know you think your Phd makes you an expert on God(LOL), but I wasn't aware that constituional law was taught in the theology ciriculum...

Now my Dad's (the guy who was an engineer and a member of MENSA) his best friend graduated fron the 9th grade...then went to prison when he was 18 for car theft,then joined the Gypsy Jokers motorcycle club, then eventually became a very wealthy fisherman and retired a multi-millionaire is probablly the smartest man I've met....he would probally test out at genius level...and I had a friend who was a bit of a wasterl who had a photographic memory who was pretty damn smart,so your chickenshit little degree is not that impressive, but I guess maybe you needed to overcompensate for something...

Last edited:

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I'm still trying to figure out how saying Muslims can't come over is racist? Last I check that was a religion not a race.
Or rather to what was actually said:
"people from Muslim countries"
Nothing racist there at all.
Moreless its minimal observavncy that people coming from certain countries are at war with the USA
So, someone says lets find out what a person's intentions are; and, until we do lets not let people from that part of the world come over.

Please tell me where that is racist. I'm just a feeble minded schlub.

snake94115

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
As a theologian I would expect that you know race and religion are two separate things.
The point I was making was that the only thing being taken into consideration for barring entry was the ethnicity and religion of the people being barred.
I'm Irish, American Indian, Italian and German. I could very well at the same time be Muslim or Jewish, yet not from the middle east. I am not, but I could be.
Yeah I get where you're going,and seen around the curve.
I've been to several mosques, when I was dating a Muslim woman from Egypt.
Very cool did she make a visit to your Church/Synagogue/Temple as well?
The statement was, " people from Muslim countries." Alluding to nation of origin or where they are leaving from.
Yes I know fair well what the statement was.However you can't honestly believe that it isn't more hate mongering racism at it's core.
Again at a time of war,which we are in,
The war is taking place else where,the is no open warfare in this country...Yet.
I believe it to be a prudent move. Considering the last few terrorist acts were committed by people leaving the same part of the world. I don't call that racist, I call that minimally observant.
What would be prudent would for this country to just outright close all borders for any non-commercial entry...Period.
Lock it completely down and build up our military,infrastructure,and school systems for the next 10 to 25 years.Now that is prudentially justifiably fair to everybody.

snake94115

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
If Ted NUgent had sex with a fifteen year old he'd be in jail wouldn't he ?
It happened in the 70's dude there were very few laws on that shit back then.
You do know that Mick Jagger adopted a 14 year old girl so he could legally have sex with her.
I don't know if Obama is gay I'm just illustrating the harm of baseless rumors...even if there seems to be lots and lots of the rumors.
There's a big difference between statutory rape and homosexuality.
so the massive drone attacks committed by Obama the illegal bombing of Libya against the wars powers act, the assassination of an american citizen in Yemen.....this is all just collateral damage to you huh.......
I never said it was...You are mistaken.
You keep right on thinking I'm saying things I'm not though and that hole will eventually fill itself up for you...Cheers!

snake94115

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
you call people's motives and proposals racist that is absolute rubbish you just scream that crap because it is an accepted mindless narritive in America for the last 40 years...your statemnet is yours period just yours it is neither factual or accurate it is simpely your statement.
Please explain to me how barring someone based solely on religion or race isn't racist or bigoted.
Oh wait you can't...Cause it is.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
when did Islam become a race...you know as well as I do that these people would welcome christain or syrian jews openly so how is it race.....and secondly you haven't proven anything you are tarring people as racist the burden of proof is on you to justify your slander. I mean I could slander you easily,but that doesn't make it so....prove your assertion Doc ....seriously if some one called you a pedophile shouldn't the burden of proof be on them.( with something more substaintale than ....well back in the 70's they didn't report crime)......Sorry Scary I just had to highjack that picture.

Last edited:

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Please explain to me how barring someone based solely on religion or race isn't racist or bigoted.
Oh wait you can't...Cause it is.
explain how welcoming them despite them wanting to kill us is smart?

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
and despite ISIS openly saying that they were going to plant fighters among the so called immigrants.It would be like Hitler saying OK America we are going to plant special forces units of the SS in with this boatload of jews and with the same passports...but if you don't take this boatload you're anti semetic.

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
USA IS THE MOST RACIST COUNTRY IN THE WORLD
THERES NOTHING NEW TO THIS!! At least trump HAD THE BALLZ to be stupid!!
Let's go!

VAPE ON

snake94115

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Wow you make a couple of rednecks with a gun rack and a bloodhound comparing trailer winches look like a rhodes scholars.....
Look like...Huh not sure we've actually ever met.
My father is was a memeber of MENSA, he forced me to test for it and join when I was 17 so I don't even know how many PHds I've known(not many of them impressed me) my father in law taught at Harvard as did my Mother in law another Phd..oh as is my nephew he just got his.....so I'm not real impressed with your trailer hitch numbnuts I've met plenty of smart people ...you ain't one of them....and these people had real Phd's like in engineering,and physics, a Phd in Theology aint in the same leauge
Nice that you know all those smart people with all those sheep skins.Yet you never mention having 1 of your own.
....I mean let's get real jesse jackson and Al Sharpton are minister....so you do the math.......or sorry you can't you have a Phd in theology.....
You do know that anybody can be a minister right...You have to go to an actual School to get a PHD...There's a big big difference between the 2.And seeing as how you obviously don't know the difference.Then you ain't as smart as you claim to be.

Oh by the way I know you think your Phd makes you an expert on God(LOL),
Name just one time I ever said that....Oh wait you can't because I never said that.Are your voices telling you things again?
but I wasn't aware that constituional law was taught in the theology ciriculum...
Did I say it was?
Wait nope I never said that ever.

Now my Dad's (the guy who was an engineer and a member of MENSA) his best friend graduated fron the 9th grade...
Again where's your degree?
then went to prison when he was 18 for car theft,then joined the Gypsy Jokers motorcycle club,
Oh so you know felons that's nice.
then eventually became a very wealthy fisherman and retired a multi-millionaire is probablly the smartest man I've met....he would probally test out at genius level...and I had a friend who was a bit of a wasterl* who had a photographic memory** who was pretty damn smart,so your chickenshit little degree is not that impressive,
At least I have 1...where's yours.You keep talking about all these smart people you know.but never have proven that you are smart.
I guess maybe you needed to overcompensate for something...
How is earning a degree overcompensating.
Please be specific in your answer.

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Screaming the race card at this point is like yelling at someone for grammar because they are winning a factual debate.

snake94115

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
explain how welcoming them despite them wanting to kill us is smart?
Because most people even if they they

EDIT : Don't you hate it when your cat steps on the enter key as your typing?
I'm still trying to figure out how saying Muslims can't come over is racist? Last I check that was a religion not a race.
Or rather to what was actually said:
"people from Muslim countries"
Nothing racist there at all.
Moreless its minimal observavncy that people coming from certain countries are at war with the USA
So, someone says lets find out what a person's intentions are; and, until we do lets not let people from that part of the world come over.

Please tell me where that is racist. I'm just a feeble minded schlub.
I believe I answered that already.
And I don't think you are feeble minded or a schlub...Cheers!

Last edited:

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
yeah I know a few felons they are twice the men you'll ever be I'd trust them with my childs life...funny you villify someone who committed a non violent crime and paid their dues, but you welcome a boatload of people who you know conatians murderers.....yeah so much for your Phd.....I gues it doesn't take alot of brains to get a Phd in theology.

VU Sponsors