https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I know it seems contradictory...Just think about it though.
And I'm happy to be an American and totally guilt free.
since I'm apparently beating my head, humor me and explain it. I know youre on the left coast, but do a southern boy a favor and spell it out

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
since I'm apparently beating my head, humor me and explain it. I know youre on the left coast, but do a southern boy a favor and spell it out
look at you a transplant taking root.you'll have spainsih moss growing on you , you keep this up

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
exactlly ...there is no God but Allah and mohammad is his prophet...so you see it is impossible to talk about Islam without aknowledging that momo is his central prophet...and you can't talk about momo without talking about his inherent violence.which is in stark contrast to the lives of the christ and the buddha

I'm somewhat disappointed. I think your smarter than that.

snake94115

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Imagine if we had closed our border to Einstein. Just one example. I prefer discrimination.

There is a strong case to be made to stop immigration, under any pretext, from the middle east at the moment. Now, banning muslims only is a bit far fetched. For instance, there are many christians and jews in the middle east so banning muslims only is not possible. A syrian or turkish or egyptian or pakistan terrorist only needs claim he is a christian or athiest. Banning a religion is not possible. It only forces the religion underground which is just a dumb idea.
Einstein had multiple reasons to be let into this country.
Including but not limited to his Awesome hair.
As for the second part wouldn't be easier to just firmly shut the doors?

Zamazam

Evil Vulcan's do it with Logic
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
LOL, Yea, Spanish moss. Right. He's in Nalin's. Lives there,works there, fucks there. He's more Narlin's than people I know from Nalean's. We adapt and grow and learn the culture.

Zamazam

Evil Vulcan's do it with Logic
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Wild and cool hair, plus an intellect we've not seen since. America needed him, he needed America. From a patent clerk in Austria to one of the most celebrated men in history. Yes - America.

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years

To all middle easterners, including turkey and isrealites. For now. But not to everybody. Legal and vetted immigration is a good thing.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm somewhat disappointed. I think your smarter than that.
what's your point. Snake has put forth the idea that somehow the teachings of Allah have been upsurped by loonys....my concern is how do you come to that conclusion when the central prophet of Islam was violent.and lived a life of violence whereas the lives of buddha and christ were lives lived in peace.

Last edited:

snake94115

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
exactlly ...there is no God but Allah and mohammad is his prophet...so you see it is impossible to talk about Islam without aknowledging that momo is his central prophet...and you can't talk about momo without talking about his inherent violence.which is in stark contrast to the lives of the christ and the buddha
Sigh...Selah.
Romans 12:18
Now can we get back to the topic of Mr. Trump?

snake94115

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You ain't the only Southern Boy.
You can believe in 2 or more things even if they might seem to be contrary.
Even though I know better I still sometimes honestly believe the whole thing is just a big ongoing cosmic gag-reel.

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
what's your point.

I think your missing the source of terrorism if you are under the impression it's all about allah. Terrorism can be defeated. A religion can't. Christians and Jews should know this.

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
You ain't the only Southern Boy.
You can believe in 2 or more things even if they might seem to be contrary.
Even though I know better I still sometimes honestly believe the whole thing is just a big ongoing cosmic gag-reel.
So that's a no. you won't explain what you've saying or your outlook or clarify your feelings on the whole thing,

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I think your missing the source of terrorism if you are under the impression it's all about allah. Terrorism can be defeated. A religion can't. Christians and Jews should know this.
you miss the point completly the Catholic Church was reformed and had a reformation...but the basis of the reformation was that the church was living in direct contradiction to the life the Christ taught and the leaders lived a life that was the exact oppisite of how the Christ lived...this allowed Saint Francis and Martin Luther to use the life and words of the Christ to pull Christanity back onto it's original teaching.
The west is trying to pretend that Islam has gone through a reformation....it hasn't....My question is how do you have a reformation within Islam when the central prophet is a man of violence who authorized violence against innocents.......how do you do it....what becomes the moral loadstone...

Last edited:

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Sorry what would you like me to explain be specific in your answer please.
You can only have the immigration door open or closed? Which is it and why?
What makes you think we in the modern world are not hospitable while the world lf the 'Islamic extremists,' is tolerant.
And why should we not Vete those wanting to come across from that part of the world?

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
My question is how do you have a reformation within Islam when the central prophet is a man of violence who authorized violence against innocents.......how do you do it.

I don't do it. I'm afraid I know a few muslims that are good people. I don't bother nit picking what their book says. They have been good people. Irregardless, a close inspection of recent history over ancient history gives us a clear indication of the source of terrorism. But you have to look with an objective eye.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I don't do it. I'm afraid I know a few muslims that are good people. I don't bother nit picking what their book says. They have been good people. Irregardless, a close inspection of recent history over ancient history gives us a clear indication of the source of terrorism. But you have to look with an objective eye.
sorry what you wrote didn't even attempt to adress the issue...you know good muslims...great so do I , but then I know alot of shit muslims too...anecdotal homlies don't address the issues at hand. that is facing the world. so what is the source of this terrorisim.....and please no elders of zion nonsense.

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
sorry what you wrote didn't even attempt to adress the issue...you know good muslims...great so do I , but then I know alot of shit muslims too...anecdotal homlies don't address the issues at hand. that is facing the world.

It sure did address the issue at hand. Terrorism is the issue, no?

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
t

the elusive source..you allude to...you deny it is centuries of teaching and centuries of jihad...well then what is it's cause.

There is nothing allusive about it. We've been killing them in their own countries for 25 years. They are returning the favor. Recent history. Not ancient history.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
There is nothing allusive about it. We've been killing them in their own countries for 25 years. They are returning the favor. Recent history. Not ancient history.
OK stupidity it is then.......what errant nonsense. so it is the coptics fault in eygpt, it's the animist fault in the Sudan, it's the christians fault in Africa and in Pakistan....it's the Hindus fault in kashmir..it's the christians fault in the philipines, it's the jews fault in Paris .It was Spains fault when they were invaded it was viennas fault when it was attacked it was budhapests fault, it was Constantinoples fault for just being in the damn way right.
It's 10 year old Iraqi christian girls fault for inticing them to rape them..it;s Sweden's fault it's rape stats have gone up 1400%. it's yahzidis fault they were put on a slave market.
Maybe it's the fault of the Afghani family that fled the Taliban whose daughter has grown up like another daughter in my family...maybe it's their fault.
This is a ton of fun do I get a .....get out of jail free card too.

Last edited:

snake94115

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You can only have the immigration door open or closed? Which is it and why?
What makes you think we in the modern world are not hospitable while the world lf the 'Islamic extremists,' is tolerant.
And why should we not Vete those wanting to come across from that part of the world?
I'd prefer the door shut.
Simply closure of all immigration and only allow commerce into and out...Period.For the next 10 - 25 years.
As for "What makes you think we in the modern world are not hospitable while the world lf the 'Islamic extremists,' is tolerant."
I think you might have misunderstood me.
What I am saying is that the whole thing from all the way back until now has been harsh.Just 1 big long stupid war after another.So silly and such a waste really.
I'd continue to vet/document people that want to immigrate but at their own expense.You want in it's going to cost lots of $$$ and there's no guarantee you'll get it.Oh and tons of paperwork too.Everything better checkout completely.Just make it a huge pain in the arse and costly as fuck.
Would it be hard to do...Yes.
Is it slightly insane of me to think this way...Possibly.

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
OK stupidity it is then.......what errant nonsense. so it is the coptics fault in eygpt, it's the animist fault in the Sudan, it's the christians fault in Africa and in Pakistan....it's the Hindus fault in kashmir..it's the christians fault in the philipines, it's the jews fault in Paris .It was Spains fault when they were invaded it was viennas fault when it was attacked it was budhapests fault, it was Constantinoples fault for just being in the damn way right.
It's 10 year old Iraqi christian girls fault for inticing them to rape them..it;s Sweden's fault it's rape stats have gone up 1400%. it's yahzidis fault they were put on a slave market.

Like I said, I'm disappointed. I think your smarter than that. Anyway, I can lead a horse to water, I can't make him drink. What I can do is make predictions based on trends. The trend over the last 50 years has been the more US involvement in the ME, the more terrorist activity at home. That trend will continue because some people can't identify the problem. And when you can't identify the problem due to your own preconceptions, you can't fix them. My prediction is more of the same to come. No matter who is president. The US has lost it's mind.

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The USA CREATED ALL THIS SHIT!!!
IMPERIALISM/CAPITALISM
Shit,this country even kills its own people if they have to....911

VAPE ON

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I'd prefer the door shut.
Simply closure of all immigration and only allow commerce into and out...Period.For the next 10 - 25 years.
As for "What makes you think we in the modern world are not hospitable while the world lf the 'Islamic extremists,' is tolerant."
I think you might have misunderstood me.
What I am saying is that the whole thing from all the way back until now has been harsh.Just 1 big long stupid war after another.So silly and such a waste really.
I'd continue to vet/document people that want to immigrate but at their own expense.You want in it's going to cost lots of $$$ and there's no guarantee you'll get it.Oh and tons of paperwork too.Everything better checkout completely.Just make it a huge pain in the arse and costly as fuck.
Would it be hard to do...Yes.
Is it slightly insane of me to think this way...Possibly.
I dont think its insane at all, surprisingly, I agree with most of that.
Most of your Cali friends must hate you lol

snake94115

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I dont think its insane at all, surprisingly, I agree with most of that.
Most of your Cali friends must hate you lol
I don't have many friends... Don't seem to have the knack... On the other hand, I don't seem to have any enemies at all.They're all surprisingly dead.

EDIT : Glad we can agree BTW I forgot to mention this earlier.I was born in North Carolina and grew up in Florida.

martinelias

Silver Contributor
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I sometimes wonder what america would be like if it had a door shut policy all along.... a bigger shithole than it already is most probably.... considering most historic advances in math, agriculture, science etc. were brought on by non americans.... if everyone was as dense as some of you douchebags, america would be some hickstown all throughout, banjos overalls and all.
Most influencial and innovative (important) cities in america also happen to be the most culturally diverse.
In fact only thing america is a world leader of is number of prisoners per resident, congrats.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I sometimes wonder what america would be like if it had a door shut policy all along.... a bigger shithole than it already is most probably.... considering most historic advances in math, agriculture, science etc. were brought on by non americans.... if everyone was as dense as some of you douchebags, america would be some hickstown all throughout, banjos overalls and all.
Most influencial and innovative (important) cities in america also happen to be the most culturally diverse.
In fact only thing america is a world leader of is number of prisoners per resident, congrats.

no shit...but hey on the bright side at least we aren't some latin american shithole.

martinelias

Silver Contributor
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
He has nothing to say about it.....

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon

Thank you. :)

I don't have many friends... Don't seem to have the knack... On the other hand, I don't seem to have any enemies at all.They're all surprisingly dead.

EDIT : Glad we can agree BTW I forgot to mention this earlier.I was born in North Carolina and grew up in Florida. -now it makes sense. Lol
Dont know weather laugh or commiserate. Lol

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Like I said, I'm disappointed. I think your smarter than that. Anyway, I can lead a horse to water, I can't make him drink. What I can do is make predictions based on trends. The trend over the last 50 years has been the more US involvement in the ME, the more terrorist activity at home. That trend will continue because some people can't identify the problem. And when you can't identify the problem due to your own preconceptions, you can't fix them. My prediction is more of the same to come. No matter who is president. The US has lost it's mind.
So, wow the more oil money the muslims get the more violence they will create ...wow that is real astute.....

martinelias

Silver Contributor
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Haha this one i actually like

martinelias

Silver Contributor
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I don't have a clue what your talking about. Who said anything about oil?
He does that, seems he's all over the place. Either a lawyer, politician or scorned woman. Maybe all 3.

VU Sponsors