Become a Patron!

Drop $200 on a Setup, Question is, whats left?

raymo2u

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
I am looking to spend $200 on a setup, the best setup that can come to mind, without repurchasing things I already have. I am looking for something that fits a "Builders Profile"...So Large Batteries (more Batteries), High Wattage and Extras, Larger Chamber/Deck Size/Capacity ect. Im not into Premade Coilheads or MTL or Low Wattage/Beginner Nonsense, Im a builder and love HOT Vapes with alot of airflow. Check my Sig Link to get a grasp of what Im talking about:p;)

I think I have it down to a Panzer/Tugboat DNA 200 Box and a VCMT 30mm/Buddha 30mm RDA, but I am looking for other suggestions or things I may not have caught yet.
maxresdefault.jpg
DSC05959_1024x1024.jpg

Things I own Now:
Regulated: Snow Wolf Crimson Edition V1.5, X-Cube II, Istick 30w/50w & Idea 60w
Mechs: Warlock PBM, Castigador, V3 Flip, Stingray X, 2-SIX, Le Gros Petite, and SMPL
RDAs: 3 Twisted Messes/Mini, Velocity, Derringer, Plume Veil V2.5, Hobo V2.1, Mad Hatter Mini, Doge X2
Tanks: 3 TFV4/Mini (All RBAs), Crius V3, & Clone, (2) Aromamizer (V-Deck), Goblin Mini, (2) Atlantis V2, Subtank Mini & Nano, Genitank Mini

Things in the Mail waiting to arrive:
Griffin RTA, TFV4 TF-R3 RBA & TF-T8 Coilheads, Velocity Mini, Mutation MT RTA, Twisted Messes Box Mod, Double Vision RDA

What would you suggest?

Last edited:

raymo2u

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Gonna move this to VV area,
Wowzers what a nice mod BTW!!!:)
Thank you, I couldnt find a place to post this and the general vape related seemed like it would fit there but thank you for directing it to the correct place!

raymo2u

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
That is a megga nice mod, LOVE the looks
I do also, I want a dna200 but most of them the battery life sucks for high wattage vaping and this has 4500mah lipo and 1-2a charging...and its 30mm thick so it fits most of the specs Im looking for, plus its only $117:D

martinelias

Silver Contributor
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Id get a zephyr buddha 30mm rda to go with that... or odeon 30mm rda....

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

raymo2u

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Have you tried the GS air tanks by Eleaf?
I have not...Though I was looking at the mini tank for the Istick mini for a friend of mine, I havent really used tanks with coilheads in a while...mostly RTAs. Is there one you would suggest?

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I have not...Though I was looking at the mini tank for the Istick mini for a friend of mine, I havent really used tanks with coilheads in a while...mostly RTAs. Is there one you would suggest?
You have all the ones I would have suggested....LOL

raymo2u

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Id get a zephyr buddha 30mm rda to go with that... or odeon 30mm rda....

I was looking at the buddha 30mm (Might buy) and then I saw a Alliance Fat Boy and Ive been looking for a mod beside the HOG V2 that would have it fit nice on top...still looking lol

You have all the ones I would have suggested....LOL
I did note in the title to "Whats Left?" lol

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Are those slots/vent things near the 510 connection through body or just cut down a bit... if through I can foresee a whole lot of fuckery and fried chipsets.

steamer861

Member For 4 Years
I do also, I want a dna200 but most of them the battery life sucks for high wattage vaping and this has 4500mah lipo and 1-2a charging...and its 30mm thick so it fits most of the specs Im looking for, plus its only $117:D
A lipo battery is not measured like that :( 3S 1500mAH cell has 16.65 watt hours This means it can fire 1 watt for 16.65 hours continually :)
Still pretty impressive, Lipo batteries have made all day high wattage sub ohming a possibility :)
I run a dual Ti coil Aromamizer @ 40 watts on a 1300mAH lipo and it lasts all day long :)

VaporCarp

#BlackRiflesMatter
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
$117? Where?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

raymo2u

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
A lipo battery is not measured like that :( 3S 1500mAH cell has 16.65 watt hours This means it can fire 1 watt for 16.65 hours continually :)
Still pretty impressive, Lipo batteries have made all day high wattage sub ohming a possibility :)
I run a dual Ti coil Aromamizer @ 40 watts on a 1300mAH lipo and it lasts all day long :)
You are correct sir, It shows 4500mah in the Description but carries a 1500mah 3s lipo...
I fully understood the measurements and W/h but it did say 4500mah when I saw it and seeing it size I kind of believed it, thank you for getting me to take a second look. I guess the Tugboat DNA200 is the largest battery DNA200 (2500mah)?

vuJim

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
I don't see a Genesis style tank on your list. I'm thinkin' my next might be a Smok RSST. Stumbled across Busardo's review by accident. Thought it looked interesting.

Ben-Rod

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Vapenw has tha RX 200 for 45, 3 batteries 7.99@ and 25 bucks for a Crown tank.. Take the other hundo and buy some more juice...priceless....

Last edited:

raymo2u

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Why not the Reuleaux? DNA w/ 3 18650's plenty of battery I would think.
The Reuleax was on my list but its 510 placement only allows for 25mm and smaller tanks, I dont like setting limits when dropping alot of money on things but I may pick up the RX200 for a extra.
I don't see a Genesis style tank on your list. I'm thinkin' my next might be a Smok RSST. Stumbled across Busardo's review by accident. Thought it looked interesting.
I havent tried them but IDK if they could keep up with some of my bigger builds..
Vapenw has tha RX 200 for 45, 3 batteries 7.99@ and 25 bucks for a Crown tank.. Take the other hundo and buy some more juice...priceless....
Lol...I make juice and have almost 7000ml's of VVV juice, need more stuff t burn through my juice :D Im looking for a RTA/RDA to build on that has the least amount of limits. Im not a premade coilhead fan...you'll see that if you click the link in my Sig.

iiKryptic-old

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
may pick up the RX200 for a extra.
I would most definitely recommend the rx200 for a backup, I just picked one up and for the price they want, I don't think it can be beat for a 200w TC mod.

Wingsfan0310

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hi Raymo,

I think you will really like the DNA200 chip, I know I do. Don't really have a specific recommendation for one with the battery capacity you are looking for. The only thing that even remotely come to mind is the Whiteout. Still need to wait for reviews, but it looks huge inside, might be able to put a car battery in that bad boy :D. I was more posting about a possible tank you might like, the VCMT by Vaperz Cloud. I know it comes in two sizes, 25mm and 30mm. I don't have either one, but have heard good things about it. Good luck on your search!

Happy Holidays,
Steve

raymo2u

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Hi Raymo,

I think you will really like the DNA200 chip, I know I do. Don't really have a specific recommendation for one with the battery capacity you are looking for. The only thing that even remotely come to mind is the Whiteout. Still need to wait for reviews, but it looks huge inside, might be able to put a car battery in that bad boy :D. I was more posting about a possible tank you might like, the VCMT by Vaperz Cloud. I know it comes in two sizes, 25mm and 30mm. I don't have either one, but have heard good things about it. Good luck on your search!

Happy Holidays,
Steve
Thanks for the reply. I know it will be a DNA200 mod and I dont mind Lipo batteries, I use them with my RC's all the time so if a mod can have a user replaceable lipo then Ill find some extra lipos to switch out when charging. I was looking at the Vape Cige model and the VT200 after thinking about being able to swap them out.
The VCMT is the RTA I posted with, it one of the only RTA's that seem to fit what I want and its one of the purchases I think I am certain of, I just hope there isnt a revision just before I buy it lol

iiKryptic-old

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hey bud, just saw this on a video. It's the Boxer DNA200. It looks like it may be able to accommodate a decent size atty and it has 3 1000mah lipos.
boxer.jpg

iiKryptic-old

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Holy shit, I didn't even check for a price. Wonder why they think it's worth that much?

iiKryptic-old

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I think that Panzer you showed is probably the one. Most of the ones Ive seen have the 510 offcenter.

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Get the Reuleaux DNA. I promise you battery life will not be an issue.

martinelias

Silver Contributor
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Im thinkin about gettin one of those panzer boxes myself for those jumbo sized atties that shit looks the tits.

Wingsfan0310

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Thanks for the reply. I know it will be a DNA200 mod and I dont mind Lipo batteries, I use them with my RC's all the time so if a mod can have a user replaceable lipo then Ill find some extra lipos to switch out when charging. I was looking at the Vape Cige model and the VT200 after thinking about being able to swap them out.
The VCMT is the RTA I posted with, it one of the only RTA's that seem to fit what I want and its one of the purchases I think I am certain of, I just hope there isnt a revision just before I buy it lol

I have the VT200, it's my favorite DNA200 mod (that I own of course, the Lavabox is a close second). I like it best for a couple of reasons:
1. It can be found for $120 shipped (USA). Here's a link
2. I like the way it feels in my hand (it's a tad thinner and rounded/indented where your fingers wrap around).
3. It was my first DNA200 and it just works great
4. It's supposed to have a 1300mah, but I would say it's closer to 1100mah. Not in itself a positive, but my other 2 are 900mah so it does have a longer run-time than the other 2.

(L to R) Hotcig DX200 Hcigar VT200, Volcano Lavabox
IMG_20151219_132603_zpsgpdkrm7u.jpg

Cheers,
Steve

BadLuckAndTrouble

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I have the VT200, it's my favorite DNA200 mod (that I own of course, the Lavabox is a close second). I like it best for a couple of reasons:
1. It can be found for $120 shipped (USA). Here's a link
2. I like the way it feels in my hand (it's a tad thinner and rounded/indented where your fingers wrap around).
3. It was my first DNA200 and it just works great
4. It's supposed to have a 1300mah, but I would say it's closer to 1100mah. Not in itself a positive, but my other 2 are 900mah so it does have a longer run-time than the other 2.

(L to R) Hotcig DX200 Hcigar VT200, Volcano Lavabox
IMG_20151219_132603_zpsgpdkrm7u.jpg

Cheers,
Steve

You dig the Billow V2 aswell huh lol?

vuJim

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
[Re: Genisis-style tanks and the Smok RSST...]
I havent tried them but IDK if they could keep up with some of my bigger builds..
Look up PBusardo's review of the Smok RSST. It's a much different system. Tank below, uses single SS mesh wick. You actually wrap the wire around the rolled-up mesh a few times for a coil.

I'm just trying different things. This is one different thing I've yet to try.

Neunerball

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
The Whiteout is designed to be modular. You can easily change out the LiPo. According to CMT's website, the https://www.hobbyking.com/hobbyking/store/uh_viewitem.asp?idproduct=21338 fits.
I'm waiting on my pre-ordered Whiteout, and I'll get at least two of the Zippy packs. For obvious reasons, I'll charge the LiPo packs with my iCharger 208b.

raymo2u

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor

Izen

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
@raymo2u - Oh man! from the looks of it you're never gonna be happy, lol, but seems like you're having a shit-ton of fun along the way. I wouldn't begin to know what to reco... if I was wearin' a hat, I'd tip it to ya.

Ben-Rod

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Lol...l have a icharger 208b as well. I fly model airplanes and have purchased many many lipos from Hobby king with out issue. I also have a parallel adaptor that will let me charge up to 6 -3s 1300mah at the same time in about 30 minutes...

Neunerball

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Lol...l have a icharger 208b as well. I fly model airplanes and have purchased many many lipos from Hobby king with out issue. I also have a parallel adaptor that will let me charge up to 6 -3s 1300mah at the same time in about 30 minutes...
I'm still a beginner flying CP Helicopters.

I might have to get me a Panzer mod too. I like the centered 510 connection. However, I would have to change the connector to a XT60, so I'd be able to charge the LiPo with my para board.

raymo2u

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
I'm still a beginner flying CP Helicopters.

I might have to get me a Panzer mod too. I like the centered 510 connection. However, I would have to change the connector to a XT60, so I'd be able to charge the LiPo with my para board.
I use the Trx ID Connectors...Ive always liked them better then both Deans and XT's. I own a Duratrax Onyx 240 Charger so I dont mind extra lipos and other cells

Ben-Rod

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I have deans connections on everything...I have a Pilot R/C 35% Extra 300 that I fly on 12s 5000 mha(2x6s 5000 hooked in series) lipo batteries. I have never had a problem. I have many planes, all electric...Here's a video of me flying the Extra. Plane weighs 20.5 lbs and is powered by a Scorpion motor stronger than a 50cc gas engine...Notice I can hang the plane on the prop with plenty of punch out power...enjoy...

Last edited:

raymo2u

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
I have deans connections on everything...I have a Pilot R/C 35% Extra 300 that I fly on 12s 6000 mha lipo batteries. I have never had a problem. I have many planes, all electric...Here's a video of me flying the Extra. Plane weighs 20.5 lbs and is powered by a Scorpion motor stronger than a 50cc gas engine...Notice I can hang the plane on the prop with plenty of punch out power...enjoy...

I use 1/8 and 1/10 Brushless SCT And MT's, never really got into the aircraft but I am looking at some of the new drones/heli's that have recently come out

I use 4S-8S 5500Mah 50C Lipos made by MaxxAmps, I dont trust much else anymore

VU Sponsors