Become a Patron!

Dry Hit after Dry Hit on my Kangertech TopTank mini...

Hey guys! I don't know if someone can help me out there, I'm writing from France and seems like the guys in the shop don't really know how to help me out here, they are the ones who put the wick on today ( using fiber freaks coton blend already pre cut), it works as long as their juice was in but as soon as my juice had to come in to play ... dry hits again . Im using a 50/50 juice, from Could Vapour. It feels like thej uice hasnt got the time to wet the cotton, and if i take to much cotton out, it flows out of the holes on the bottom ( not alots of voacbulary in english to be specific but I'll try my best...) the holes are the ones that you can open or close by turning the bottom part ....
So if someone out there knows why it's doing this ( ah yeah and by the way I use 0,5 kanthal , and my coil doesnt seem to bad (0.56 om) with 6 "rows" and 2.5 cm width ... So I'm really starting to wonder what's going on... If any one has any possible anewers to my questions ... Please send help ! lol

VU Sponsors