Become a Patron!

LivingSacrifice5

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Ok, I'm not in to the DIY ejuice quite yet, but I have been researching a way to sweeten up e-liquid without muddling up the flavor. I know they sell stuff like that online, but I'm not a fan of ordering a substance that I have no idea where it's coming from or who's making it or what's in it.
So, I've been looking into some liquid artificial sweeteners (sucralose, stevia,etc.)
The problem is, they all had other crap in them that wasn't vapable.
Then I found this stuff:
fkKvq2.jpg
VzAipQ.jpg

YeKlOa.jpg

I haven't added it or tried it with any of my "not sweet enough" juices yet. I wanted to post it on the forum and see what ya'll think.
I has no un-vapable stuff in it that I can see. Everywhere I've read about ejuice sweetening said stevia could be used, so that's what I've been going off of.
Any input is welcome!

LivingSacrifice5

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Alrighty! I did a little experimentation. My subtank plus holds 7ml. I filled it with Cloud 9 Legends Kraken Candy (a sweet tart flavor that I always thought could use a tiny bit more sweetness.) I added 5 drops to the 7ml and now it truly really does taste like a sweet tart....spot on!

I will experiment with some other flavors that aren't quite sweet enough, like:
Kong's Addiction - Cloud 9
Skittles - Chain Vapors
Fun Dip - Chain Vapors

Markw4mms

#Team Jimi Supporter
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Since it has alcohol in it, I'd leave the cap off the bottle to let it breathe for a day after adding the sweetener to it to allow the alcohol to evaporate. YMMV though. If you like it as is stick with it.

LivingSacrifice5

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Since it has alcohol in it, I'd leave the cap off the bottle to let it breathe for a day after adding the sweetener to it to allow the alcohol to evaporate. YMMV though. If you like it as is stick with it.
Hey, good call on taking the lid off to allow the alcohol to evaporate.
It only takes a couple drops for a 15ml bottle to make it the perfect sweetness.

VU Sponsors