VU Patreon
4m9cb1.gif

Taser

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Look you bunch of dumbasses.

You like to shoot the shit, seems that way. You think you're clever with your downmarket responses.

As i said. That's what you want to do, fuck off to the outside, they'd love you over there, truly !. I was just pointing out, as the title of this thread says, all the members who frequent the outside who are dumbasses just like you. Some are bigger pricks than others. Probably no different here. So if you think you're witty and up for it, as it would seem you are then piss off over to the outside. You couldn't have got a better invitation. You don't want to visit there then fuck off anyway.

Crowd of inbred mindless weirdos !.

I thought you might enjoy yourselves !.

Fucking american dipshits !.

Hank F. Spankman

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year

You like to shoot the shit, seems that way. You think you're clever with your downmarket responses.

As i said. That's what you want to do, fuck off to the outside, they'd love you over there, truly !. I was just pointing out, as the title of this thread says, all the members who frequent the outside who are dumbasses just like you. Some are bigger pricks than others. Probably no different here. So if you think you're witty and up for it, as it would seem you are then piss off over to the outside. You couldn't have got a better invitation. You don't want to visit there then fuck off anyway.

This IS a joke, right?

VaporCarp

#BlackRiflesMatter
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Ha, another jealous non-American. Piss off chump.

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
And welcome to VU Taser, Thanks for all the fine compliments there^^^
"Fucking american dipshits !."
wow, way to join a forum
BTW have you met the stars of the thread? sounds like they are right up your alley.

tumblr_nifvorNaq01u0k6deo1_500_zpsotbh1qy9.gif

Hank F. Spankman

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year

Oh well, fuck it! Here you go!
e9ec5ed2546e3510ce918ef7077a2bf7.jpg

lordmage

The Sky has Fallen. the End is Here.
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I guess No. 6 is a bit of a straw dog then... KEWL!!!
for the record rule 6 is about True violence not Hollywood Movie scene's. if you can manage to smack a keyboard and have it do the same without cg then you have a job waiting for you at pick your studio or pick your hardcore cage match.

Surf Monkey

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years

U mad, bro?

Surf Monkey

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Got to be Surf Monkey top of the total fucking arsehole list, what a sanctimonious prick he is. That fucking socially retarded hard-on gets right on my tits. I've been using the outside forum for about 6 months and every fucking day that dickhead has something annoying to say. The outside isn't for people who are easily offended. Thing is every regular member is just that, and carry on like it's always someone else. Try being a new comer to the outside forum and see how long it takes for them to gang up and start getting on your fucking nerves. It's like being in a part of ECF which intensifies the typical attitudes of the rest of the place. They're all so uptight. Only a few people even use the outside forum and i think most are from the USA. You may contradict me but from my experience i'm pretty sure these folks just enjoy winding up foreigners like a bunch of bigoted racists, i swear to god. I'm not banned from ECF but the amount of americans in that forum gives them the idea that they can join forces and gang up on individuals. They give americans a bad name. So the outside forum, totally full of total fucking arseholes, all of them, even the girls. Pure slime.

So which of the outside trolls get on your nerves ?.

Never had the balls to say it to my face?

You failed to survive there because you're a pussy. A pretty remarkable feat given the fact that no one gets banned in that section for anything anymore.

pcrdude

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Hi, dickhole! Still a clueless ballsack? Figured as much!

No mod skirts to hide behind on THIS forum, so get your tiny dick outta your hand, remove your fist from your asshole, and get ready for it. Wht did it take so long for you to actually post after > year since you "liked" everything I posted back then???

Your lack of intelligence will be revealed soon enough. You might need to bring your lover Bones here too.....

;)
;) ;) ;)

I remember how much you hated it when I busted you with logic, then winked....

;)

Surf Monkey

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
No mod skirts to hide behind on THIS forum, so get your tiny dick outta your hand, remove your fist from your asshole, and get ready for it. Wht did it take so long for you to actually post after > year since you "liked" everything I posted back then???

Your lack of intelligence will be revealed soon enough. You might need to bring your lover Bones here too.....

;)
;) ;) ;)

I remember how much you hated it when I busted you with logic, then winked....

;)

Poor baby. Still picking at your scabs like an obsessed toddler.

And PCR? You got your ass kicked relentlessly by almost everyone there on practically every subject you tried to soapbox.

It's fun to try and create a new mythology for yourself, isn't it? Problem is, you have to be subtle, clever and smart to actually pull it off. Oh well.

pcrdude

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Poor baby. Still picking at your scabs like an obsessed toddler.

And PCR? You got your ass kicked relentlessly by almost everyone there on practically every subject you tried to soapbox.

It's fun to try and create a new mythology for yourself, isn't it? Problem is, you have to be subtle, clever and smart to actually pull it off. Oh well.

Which is why you had to resort to fucking classlessone in the ass to have her drop the banhammer on me.

Now, here, we shall see....

;)

Oh, and mature adults love to pick on trashy, pussy scabs such as you.

:D

pcrdude

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Oh and atheism is still an illogical position scientifically.

;)

Surf Monkey

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Which is why you had to resort to fucking classlessone in the ass to have her drop the banhammer on me.

Now, here, we shall see....

;)

Oh, and mature adults love to pick on trashy, pussy scabs such as you.

:D

Paranoia is a disease. I never pulled any mod's strings, genius. The mods there hate me just as much as anyone else.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Won't last long. Unlike my pathologically obsessed fans I don't really have anything invested in my relationship with them beyond being amused by watching their blood boil for no reason.
What is this piece of shit doing here...why aren't you over at ECF servicing your daddy...what are you doing here ? just looking to troll?

VaporCarp

#BlackRiflesMatter
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
What is this piece of shit doing here...why aren't you over at ECF servicing your daddy...what are you doing here ? just looking to troll?
He wants to hang with the cool kids, mang. Even his fellow mods can't stand him so he has dick up somewhere.

VU Sponsors