Become a Patron!

ECF OUTSIDE TROLLS NAME AND SHAME THREAD

Azriel Mysterious

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
again I don't give a fuck what your opinion is. your pollyana world view is your own ...enjoy it to it's fullest... but don't knock on my door and expect to sell it.
Not once did I attempt to force a "Pollyanna" view on you.

Pointing out that being an asshole to people for no reason makes you look bad isn't "forcing a view" on you.

Look, if you want to be a reactionary, bile spewing asshole, that's on you. It is no skin of my lily white ass.

celticluvr

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
No, you don't. However, it reflects poorly on you, not us.
Exactly!!
again I don't give a fuck what your opinion is. your pollyana world view is your own ...enjoy it to it's fullest... but don't knock on my door and expect to sell it.
And I wasn't selling shit, Motherfucker. I was merely expressing my opinion which I have every right to do so. Just because you can't let go of the past does not mean you need to attack everyfuckingbody whose opinions oppose yours. Seriously go fuck yourself because you obviously need to relieve some of that pent up stress before you have one hell of an aneurysm!082240b5068521da718dca34a6a769fa.jpg

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Not once did I attempt to force a "Pollyanna" view on you.

Pointing out that being an asshole to people for no reason makes you look bad isn't "forcing a view" on you.

Look, if you want to be a reactionary, bile spewing asshole, that's on you. It is no skin of my lily white ass.
this isn't ecf....lectures on proper etiquitte, and pointing out your pearls of wisdom on social interaction you can file under who cares.

Rossum

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
A meme war is imminent.....

meme-war_o_1101290.jpg

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Exactly!!

And I wasn't selling shit, Motherfucker. I was merely expressing my opinion which I have every right to do so. Just because you can't let go of the past does not mean you need to attack everyfuckingbody whose opinions oppose yours. Seriously go fuck yourself because you obviously need to relieve some of that pent up stress before you have one hell of an aneurysm!View attachment 48405
I love it when bambi tries to talk dirty..... so surf monkey and untamed Sow are no longer assholes it was just an isolated incedent is that right..they were born assholes. and they will most likely die assholes...

Surf Monkey

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
no one cares what the fuck you have to say so why don't you trot back to ecf.

There's a house near mine. There used to be a dog in the back yard. Whenever I'd walk my dog by that house he would freak out and want to kill that dog. The people who lived there and their dog moved away three years ago, but my dog still flips out every time we walk by that house.

You're the dog in this scenerio.

And on that note, since you don't own this site and don't seem to be any sort of authority here, I think I'm going to go ahead and ignore your self-satisfied "advice" that I go alway.

Surf Monkey

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I appreciate the compliment, but I don't even know who he is. When I saw what went on "Outside," I decided to never post there, and went back to the "real" forum. The mods there suck ass, but most of the PEOPLE were great.

One thing, though: I'll never hold a battle of wits with the unarmed. That's what the ignore button is for. ;)

Andria

Pleased to meet you. I look forward to lively discussions.

pcrdude

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Attacking a woman. How macho of you.

Here's a suggestion: get over yourself. No one cares that you got your ass burned at ECF a long time ago. Jesus. What are you, 3?

Hey simian child, I never attacked her gender. So what if she's a woman? I don't care, so why do you?

you asshole chauvinist

Surf Monkey

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
this is the beautiful part of VU..I don't have to give a fuck what either one of you think nor explain myself to you...

But you VERY MUCH care if I post here or not.

So, tell us? Where on the doll did Surf Monkey touch you? Was it on your bikini area??

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
There's a house near mine. There used to be a dog in the back yard. Whenever I'd walk my dog by that house he would freak out and want to kill that dog. The people who lived there and their dog moved away three years ago, but my dog still flips out every time we walk by that house.

And on that note, since you don't own this site and don't seem to be any sort of authority here, I think I'm going to go ahead and ignore your self-satisfied "advice" that I go alway.
Well the point of the story seems to be even dogs hate you.

Surf Monkey

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hey simian child, I never attacked her gender. So what if she's a woman? I don't care, so why do you?

you asshole chauvinist

Such a refined level of discourse. Good thing you don't depend on foul attacks to obfuscate from your lack of any valuable contribution.

Surf Monkey

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
in your wet dreams...what the fuck did you do the dog is my question.

Well? What then? Why are you so bent out of shape? Is your ego really so fragile that some anonymous guy posting on the Internet is capable of causing you to have what appears to be a brain aneurism? Maybe you should re-evaluate your priorities.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Surf Monkey

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I love it when bambi tries to talk dirty..... so surf monkey and untamed Sow are no longer assholes it was just an isolated incedent is that right..they were born assholes. and they will most likely die assholes...

There are programs to help people release their irrational rage. Just thought you might like to know.

pcrdude

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I appreciate the compliment, but I don't even know who he is. When I saw what went on "Outside," I decided to never post there, and went back to the "real" forum. The mods there suck ass, but most of the PEOPLE were great.

One thing, though: I'll never hold a battle of wits with the unarmed. That's what the ignore button is for. ;)

Andria
Well, surfmonkey is only armed with his right hand to stroke his witto....

Sorry Andria....

:-/

pcrdude

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years

coward

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
But we're supposed to care what a bitter, grudge holding child like you has to say?
it's no grudge your an asshole...you were an asshole most of your life ,you were an asshole when you got people banned at ecf and you most likely will die an asshole...why should I treat you like anything more than what you are.

pcrdude

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
There are programs to help people release their irrational rage. Just thought you might like to know.
So you know of them, suffer from the condition, and have NOT taken part?

Please post your address so we can send some special help!!!

;)

Surf Monkey

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
it's no grudge your an asshole...you were an asshole most of your life ,you were an asshole when you got people banned at ecf and you most likely will die an asshole...why should I treat you like anything more than what you are.

Paranoia too.

I've never gotten anyone banned. You haven't known be most of my life. You have given no proof of any of the accusations you've leveled against me including calling me an asshole.

Another tip: leaning on insults makes you look weak.

pcrdude

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
It's a shame that haters like you aren't more creative.

hater? HATER???

What the FUCK you idiot, that makes no sense!

DEBATE US!!!!

These petty insults are your usual MO, but that shit don't fly here...

Surf Monkey

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I WANT TO DEBATE YOU!!!

Reading comprehension problem???

Better shout it!

This isn't a debate thread. To that extent I couldn't care less what you do or don't want from me. I'm just trying to figure out how you two have so little going on in your lives that you're both over here trashing me for months on end in the supposed privacy of a completely open forum on which I've had an account since February of last year.

I mean, kinda begs the question: exactly how stupid are you? If someone was bashing the hell out of you on a board where you're a member you'd just sit on your hands?

This whole thing is your doing. Don't like it? Reconsider next time you go to bash people when you think they're not looking.

pcrdude

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Really. Coward. Says the boy who couldn't take the heat and had to ask the mods to close his account.

Try again.

Uh, no. I left voluntarily, and didn't want my previous membership counted in "current users". Guess what? I'm still counted!!!

And THAT pisses me off!

pcrdude

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Know what really pisses you off? I'm unimpressed by the name calling. I'm still waiting for you to back your charges up. Obviously neither you nor PCR is going to do that. Because you can't.

And that puts an end to the "issue." Prove your BS or sit down.

Logically, simian-child you KNOW I can't since I am no longer a member of ECF. And you KNOW that private messages are not available to the general readership (except by mods).

Disingenuous much?

;)

VU Sponsors