Hank F. Spankman

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Indeed.....LOL
tumblr_n68b8h6TOp1snfsquo1_400_zpsxlukjxdc.gif
I'm sorry I have to say it. July Andrews was fucking HAWT!

LynnNC

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So he's taking out his health problems on the whole world. I try really hard not to do that. It isn't anyone elses' fault this happened to me. It's just life.
So true! I'm getting older and when that happens shit just starts falling apart. No need to complain about it or make others lives miserable because of it. I've reached the point that I do the best with what I have and let the rest go.

Moueix

Shenanigannery Jedi. Welcome New Refugee's!
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So true! I'm getting older and when that happens shit just starts falling apart. No need to complain about it or make others lives miserable because of it. I've reached the point that I do the best with what I have and let the rest go.

On the bright side, we never have to wonder what lil fuckin ailment happens to be bothering him at any given moment.. :rolleyes:

roxynoodle

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
If I'm feeling horrible enough to write things I would never say otherwise, I stay off the internet. And yes, severe pain has turned me into a bitch from hell, and a very different person than I normally am. But, I'm aware this evil thing can come out of me, so I keep it to myself where it belongs.

LynnNC

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
This guy is a real piece of work though. In the last contest thread, there was another guy(single) that was basically flirting with several of us ladies. Well, the jerkwad bluntly told him off about flirting with the ladies there and suggested if he was looking for women he needed to join a dating site. I was floored!! The guy actually came back and apologized to us for having fun and hoped that we weren't offended. It didn't bother me at all as I thought it was all in fun. Hell, I flirt with Moueix all the time but his wife is not in any danger! :)

Moueix

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
This guy is a real piece of work though. In the last contest thread, there was another guy(single) that was basically flirting with several of us ladies. Well, the jerkwad bluntly told him off about flirting with the ladies there and suggested if he was looking for women he needed to join a dating site. I was floored!! The guy actually came back and apologized to us for having fun and hoped that we weren't offended. It didn't bother me at all as I thought it was all in fun. Hell, I flirt with Moueix all the time but his wife is not in any danger! :)
:eek:
That's only flirting?!

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Uh.. cause there is nancy lookin boys in that video?! Dunno about you, but I was lookin at them gurlz.. A great voice can sing GFY, and it sounds good to me.
Good morning Joe, and GFY! How we greet people round here. How about you? :)

Yeah I thought it was fucking GREAT...BEAUTIFUL 4-part harmony, AMAZING voices!!! My son was in chorus all thru school and I got accustomed to listening to part-singing... that Cups video totally blew me away! My husband too!

Andria

Hank F. Spankman

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
If I'm feeling horrible enough to write things I would never say otherwise, I stay off the internet. And yes, severe pain has turned me into a bitch from hell, and a very different person than I normally am. But, I'm aware this evil thing can come out of me, so I keep it to myself where it belongs.
Lol you're a saint Rox. I can see who you truly are through your treatment of everyone you converse with. If it comes down to you having to release this "evil", I doubt it will change anyone's opinion of who you are & what you stand for. It sure as shit won't for me anyways

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years

Yeah I've thought for a while that one of the best and most amazing things about these vaping forums is that here is this group of people who've quit smoking, and all are at various stages along that path... and somehow we manage to tolerate each other and not take out our frustrations about quitting, about all the vagaries of these devices, on each other. If we can manage that, there's no excuse for taking out poor health on other people -- LOTS of us have suffered poor health, either because of smoking, or you know, just because... life!

Andria

haleysdadda

AKA BILL
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
On the bright side, we never have to wonder what lil fuckin ailment happens to be bothering him at any given moment.. :rolleyes:
Oh gawd I hate fuckin' crybabies! I deal with some kinda pain most every day & I try to stay away from pain meds because I like them too much! But I don't use it as a crutch or whine about it always! My mom always told me to suffer in silence! I understand that people have ailments that make them unable to do things & I feel great sympathy for them but the people I have a problem with are the ones that have to moan & groan every time they move & when you ask them if they've their meds they say no! Then do what I do & STFU! And I'm not talking about everyone I'm talking about the ones that go uh or ooh every time you hit the littlest bump in the car or moan every time they shift in a chair! This is one of my pet peeves! God I love this place!

P.S. No reference to anyone in this forum was meant or is implied! Just venting about people I've met in the past! Love Y'all & GFY!:blowkiss::inlove:

Moueix

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yeah I've thought for a while that one of the best and most amazing things about these vaping forums is that here is this group of people who've quit smoking, and all are at various stages along that path... and somehow we manage to tolerate each other and not take out our frustrations about quitting, about all the vagaries of these devices, on each other. If we can manage that, there's no excuse for taking out poor health on other people -- LOTS of us have suffered poor health, either because of smoking, or you know, just because... life!

Andria

Vagaries, detritus.. zomg, so many intelligent people here, it's like reading Calvin and Hobbes!

Hank F. Spankman

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Oh gawd I hate fuckin' crybabies! I deal with some kinda pain most every day & I try to stay away from pain meds because I like them too much! But I don't use it as a crutch or whine about it always! My mom always told me to suffer in silence! I understand that people have ailments that make them unable to do things & I feel great sympathy for them but the people I have a problem with are the ones that have to moan & groan every time they move & when you ask them if they've their meds they say no! Then do what I do & STFU! And I'm not talking about everyone I'm talking about the ones that go uh or ooh every time you hit the littlest bump in the car or moan every time they shift in a chair! This is one of my pet peeves! God I love this place!

P.S. No reference to anyone in this forum was meant or is implied! Just venting about people I've met in the past! Love Y'all & GFY!:blowkiss::inlove:
I have a very low tolerance for general bullshit. I have less than zero tolerance for overly PC, overly sensitive fuckwads that don't want anyone's feeling to be hurt, even in the slightest. When I've reached that special point when I might say something "not cool", I just wonder off somewhere before I do. I can only people so much

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Been meaning to tell you, Whiskey, and Huck.. You have NO idea how much we appreciate the shit you take, without dreaming up more farkin rules. HONESTLY. You guys are HEROES!
Joe, is the one that really gets all the thanks, its his Rules, we are just members with a few extra buttons.
But, thank you very much, we do the best we can without doing that.

roxynoodle

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Lol you're a saint Rox. I can see who you truly are through your treatment of everyone you converse with. If it comes down to you having to release this "evil", I doubt it will change anyone's opinion of who you are & what you stand for. It sure as shit won't for me anyways

I've actually scared the shit out of myself :eek: I was like, who is this bitch??

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors