https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
And it's been so peaceful here lately....
I'm convinced
4-16-moon.jpg

doc_iguana

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Getting myself psyched for this Rodeo coming up tomorrow. These things are super intense. I will often find myself up for 3 days without sleep, crawling to the hotel to change clothes and take a shower when possible. But tomorrow's convoy will definitely have some shenaniganery. First, my top guys who are willing, will ride in the rental van which has a whopping 40 miles on it. FRESH, baybee.

NO smoking. Not paying the fine. So the top ten who are willing, and express a desire to quit smoking, are all getting kitted. I hope to find at least ONE convert in the bunch. Up for offering, is a new AIO, and 60ml of 24mg Doc Iguana's famous King Cake. Stuff is like crack..
View attachment 48623

Then, nobody is going to even think to ask what is in my trailer. Oh yeah. I'll drive my own truck till we get through Chicago Mayhem. Be about 10am then, and warming up nicely. I'll pull em off the highway for fuel, and then, I'ma release the KRAKKEN! Drop the rear gate, put on my riding gloves and melonguard, and wish them all a fine "SUCK IT BITCHES!!!" See ya in Missouri!

View attachment 48624
dat king cake - like mardi gras in you MOUF!

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Sadly, when I think of Provari I think of Provari SNOBS.

For whatever reason, it seems to come with the name.
Snobs are attracted to higher prices and perceived exclusivity.
There are snobs about anything. Clothing, vehicles, food, wine, beer, toilet paper, etc.
I am only a toilet paper snob.
Nothing butt the best for me.

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
There are snobs about anything. Clothing, vehicles, food, wine, beer, toilet paper, etc.
I am only a toilet paper snob.
Nothing butt the best for me.

Well Robert, you need to WIPE that smug look off of your face --- and please don't squeeze the Spankman

roxynoodle

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Good evening and GFY!

Just now caught back up. I have some new shit to build, also for review purposes (possibly). One is the rather interesting Ijoy Tornado that can do 6 coils. I'm thinking on that one right now as I need to ensure I have a mod that can fire it, lol!

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Good evening and GFY!

Just now caught back up. I have some new shit to build, also for review purposes (possibly). One is the rather interesting Ijoy Tornado that can do 6 coils. I'm thinking on that one right now as I need to ensure I have a mod that can fire it, lol!

Ask Cromwell. He's on a ROLL tonight

Moueix

Shenanigannery Jedi. Welcome New Refugee's!
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Sadly, when I think of Provari I think of Provari SNOBS.

For whatever reason, it seems to come with the name.

Well, that sucks for those of us that admire their tenacity, and well earned reputation for it. They really are great Lil machines for tootling spouses, saddle bag emergency kits, etc..

Last edited:

roxynoodle

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
6 coils is a bit silly to me. And just plain to fiddly.
But some will have fun with them.

On the hex atty you could put 6 1.5 ohm 28 gauge coils in it.
that is what I would do.
:)

Yeah, I'm going to use 28g core Claptons. I've done several quad builds, so doing 6 isn't a big stretch for me.

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
For those of you just joining us: GFY
Thank ya Juicy....I'm just joining in,..been a LONG day, but productive....hope everyone had a great day FTS's

To anyone hitting the hay, don't forget to GFY too....!

Damn, gone for about 10 hours and I'm five pages behind again....oh well I'll skip um again, doubt I missed anything worth quoting......:bliss:.......:vino:

shawn.hoefer

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Good evening and GFY!

I got the quad version coming in...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

Mikhail Naumov

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Unlisted Vendor
I won't stop being the way I am. People are people, as I am who I am. I live by a code, that code doesn't get broken. If Grimm pulled similar shit, it'd happen all over again. The NRA does a lot for gun owners (which I am one, who they help) but their ideologies are fucked and it doesn't mean I should bow down to them. My stance is set in stone here, any amount of 'advice' or 'dislike' for the way I did it won't change it. Bottom line, in similar circumstances, I will do this again. I won't mention VU, even though all I said VU was doing was laughing, but I will do this again. Nothing silences me when I have a belief, and I'll use whatever language in the 8 I fluently speak to bring my point across. Love me, hate me, I'll never change. I may not be in Serbia anymore, but Serbian blood still runs through these veins. To stop me is to kill me, to silence me is to remove my tongue, to break me is to destroy me entirely. I am who I am, I'm proud of who I am, and just because someone doesn't like me for who I am doesn't mean I'll lose a second of sleep at night. I've fought my entire life, for my freedom, for my beliefs, for the right to be who I am. I'll never stop fighting.

Some people use honey, some people grind the enemy into submission. Whatever works for you, I know mine has worked plenty of times. Giants need to fall, and the people need to be heard. I do not wish to be a representative, as it isn't who I am. I am a fighter, and I would martyr myself for any single one of my beliefs because they are powerful enough to die fighting for. (Not talking suicide bombing shit here, don't freak out on me, more so 'I'd take a bullet for my beliefs')

Last edited:

haleysdadda

AKA BILL
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Good evening and GFY!

Is that the beast that melted down raymo's HOG? GFY's all & I promise I'm done chasing people away!:blowkiss::shades:

haleysdadda

AKA BILL
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
I won't stop being the way I am. People are people, as I am who I am. I live by a code, that code doesn't get broken. If Grimm pulled similar shit, it'd happen all over again. The NRA does a lot for gun owners (which I am one, who they help) but their ideologies are fucked and it doesn't mean I should bow down to them. My stance is set in stone here, any amount of 'advice' or 'dislike' for the way I did it won't change it. Bottom line, in similar circumstances, I will do this again. I won't mention VU, even though all I said VU was doing was laughing, but I will do this again. Nothing silences me when I have a belief, and I'll use whatever language in the 8 I fluently speak to bring my point across. Love me, hate me, I'll never change. I may not be in Serbia anymore, but Serbian blood still runs through these veins. To stop me is to kill me, to silence me is to remove my tongue, to break me is to destroy me entirely. I am who I am, I'm proud of who I am, and just because someone doesn't like me for who I am doesn't mean I'll lose a second of sleep at night. I've fought my entire life, for my freedom, for my beliefs, for the right to be who I am. I'll never stop fighting.

Some people use honey, some people grind the enemy into submission. Whatever works for you, I know mine has worked plenty of times. Giants need to fall, and the people need to be heard. I do not wish to be a representative, as it isn't who I am. I am a fighter, and I would martyr myself for any single one of my beliefs because they are powerful enough to die fighting for. (Not talking suicide bombing shit here, don't freak out on me, more so 'I'd take a bullet for my beliefs')
Let it go brother! As JL said earlier love ya for who you are!:headbang::shades:

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors