Not open for further replies.

roxynoodle

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
When things blew up with you, i ordered a Boreas. Came a few days later.opened her up, looked at the bottom, yer name.
Now, serial # 0068. Head slap,,why didn't I wait 5 minutes to order..

There was no rhyme or reason to which serial number you would get. I got 10 here. One for me, and 9 to pass on for reviews. Mine ranged from 8-85. So they all got jumbled together.

I wonder who got 69?

Moueix

Shenanigannery Jedi. Welcome New Refugee's!
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Going through Illinois? My favorite restaurant is just outside of Shitcago
Which one would that be, Mr. Spankman?! SO many darn good restaurants IN Chicago. But I'm always game to try something new!

One of my fave haunts IN Chi-Town (Lakeview) is Tango Sur. Argentinian steakhouse on Southport. Across the street from a school, so no liquor license. You get to bring your own wine. Have had many great bacchanalian dinners there with fellow wine geeks. Place is EPIC fun. Amazing how SMALL the bill is for a great wine dinner, when you BYOB.

Before the dawters came along, the Mrs. and I could be found on most any Saturday night at the coolest lil gem of a restaurant, Kerouac Jacks on Lincoln. Food was outrageously good, prices reasonable, and the atmosphere was tough to uh.. beat. hehe...

Hank F. Spankman

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Which one would that be, Mr. Spankman?! SO many darn good restaurants IN Chicago. But I'm always game to try something new!

One of my fave haunts IN Chi-Town (Lakeview) is Tango Sur. Argentinian steakhouse on Southport. Across the street from a school, so no liquor license. You get to bring your own wine. Have had many great bacchanalian dinners there with fellow wine geeks. Place is EPIC fun. Amazing how SMALL the bill is for a great wine dinner, when you BYOB.

Before the dawters came along, the Mrs. and I could be found on most any Saturday night at the coolest lil gem of a restaurant, Kerouac Jacks on Lincoln. Food was outrageously good, prices reasonable, and the atmosphere was tough to uh.. beat. hehe...
If you go a couple-few miles west on 80, in Morris, there's a place called "The R-Store". You walk in to a pastry shelf/cooler. Cream puffs as big as you freaking head! Mmmmmm And its it modestly priced

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years

As it were. ;)

Andria

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I hope one of you guys up in the mid-Atlantic area can explain something to me. If something is being shipped via UPS from Derwood, MD, to me here in Atlanta... why in the LIVING HELL would it first go to Bridgeport, NJ? It goes a good ways northeast.... instead of going S-S-S-S-SW??????????
AAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! :gaah:

Andria

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years

It's amazing what you find when you are --- on the road...

roxynoodle

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
I hope one of you guys up in the mid-Atlantic area can explain something to me. If something is being shipped via UPS from Derwood, MD, to me here in Atlanta... why in the LIVING HELL would it first go to Bridgeport, NJ? It goes a good ways northeast.... instead of going S-S-S-S-SW??????????
AAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! :gaah:

Andria

Because it's our government at work.

haleysdadda

AKA BILL
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
don't say that too loud, the lynchmob is coming
Because we've all gone nuts over the Boreas! C'mon guys all of us who follow the Boreas thread know that @MNaumov92 can be very much an asshole! Hell he freely admits it all the time! Hell after his first couple of posts in the Boreas thread I ignored him! HE was the only one that put GG on blast and anyone who read the thread knows that GG poked the bear right back with his comments! @Valkyrie what you are seeing a bunch of people who love Roxy & hate when somebody missed some things about a really great atty! I believe most if not all of us still have & use all kinds of different gear! Please don't compare me to a provarinati because I don't know even know what one is! Oh yah I didn't notice VU mentioned anywhere in any of the posts anyway so how does bring a bad light on this wonderful place?

ENOUGH OF THAT B.S.!
Good afternoon all & GFYs! Had to do that Costco run today so that's why I'm so late to the party so I'm gonna go catch up!:blowkiss::shades:

doc_iguana

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Because we've all gone nuts over the Boreas! C'mon guys all of us who follow the Boreas thread know that @MNaumov92 can be very much an asshole! Hell he freely admits it all the time! Hell after his first couple of posts in the Boreas thread I ignored him! HE was the only one that put GG on blast and anyone who read the thread knows that GG poked the bear right back with his comments! @Valkyrie what you are seeing a bunch of people who love Roxy & hate when somebody missed some things about a really great atty! I believe most if not all of us still have & use all kinds of different gear! Please don't compare me to a provarinati because I don't know even know what one is! Oh yah I didn't notice VU mentioned anywhere in any of the posts anyway so how does bring a bad light on this wonderful place?

ENOUGH OF THAT B.S.!
Good afternoon all & GFYs! Had to do that Costco run today so that's why I'm so late to the party so I'm gonna go catch up!:blowkiss::shades:
howdy brother!\

the VU ref was here - buried in one of Naumov's rebuttals "Me and VapingUnderground are having a hell of a time laughing at your incompetent ass."

Mikhail Naumov

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Unlisted Vendor
If VU needs a designated blaster of sponsored reviewers, just mail me an RPG-7 kit. :shades:

In all seriousness, we disagree, we like different things, but people get that here. I may be an asshole, but when I see something, even if it's something I DON'T like, being given an unfair chance.. well. I step up. Though I do love the Boreas, MVP device of my lot.

I can be one of the meanest people you ever meet in your entire life, I grew up in Bosnian War era Serbia and then thought I liked war so much I enlisted in the USMC to haul over to Afghanistan, twice.

But I can also be the nicest asshole you ever meet. What I did there, Grim was just the tip. ALL these reviewers are doing this. Not just Grimm. Nobody is honest, nobody is objective because they have SPONSORS. People watch this and make their buying decisions based on it. I won't sit back silent while people get fooled into buying things just because the Elitist Club over on Youtube is getting paid to say it's the best thing out.

My stance will never falter, I will stand at attention and I will fire in the face of lunacy.

Last edited:

Valkyrie

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee

ENOUGH OF THAT B.S.!

so your denying that @MNaumov92 said ..."me and the VapingUnderground are having a hell of a time laughing at your incompetent ass.".
must have been the giant clouds created by the boreas that obscured your view of that part of the vlog...
the guy went a bit too far...this is my house. also...
if i offended you, i am truly sorry...
if i offended any of the rest of you, i apologize...
and with that, i will take my leave
will the mods close and delete my account please...

haleysdadda

AKA BILL
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
howdy brother!\

the VU ref was here - buried in one of Naumov's rebuttals "Me and VapingUnderground are having a hell of a time laughing at your incompetent ass."
Sorry I missed it! I usually just skim his posts because they are so long & look for keywords! Missed that one! OOPS!
Howdy back atcha doc!

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Oh. I figured you had to be talking about USPS.

Hell, if it was them I'd just roll my eyes, shit like that is S.O.P. for them. :rolleyes:

I think UPS must be taking lessons from them, though. The other day, I was expecting something via UPS.. It got to Doraville, which is a burb on the NE side of ATL, well on the way to Lawrenceville (the pkg came from FL) -- and then the next jump on the tracking showed it going back south, to Morrow or some south-bumfuck place! like 50 miles south of here! My husband deals with all kinds of shipping and trucking at work; when I told him about it, he just laughed his ass off. I was NOT amused, personally. :mad:

Andria

Last edited:

Mikhail Naumov

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Unlisted Vendor
so your denying that @MNaumov92 said ..."me and the VapingUnderground are having a hell of a time laughing at your incompetent ass.".
must have been the giant clouds created by the boreas that obscured your view of that part of the vlog...

Just a heads up, I didn't associate VU with my actions, I just said VU thought they were funny. If lynch mobs from big tobacco or ECF (by way, if it's ECF, bring it bitches) come here because some dude hates another dude, I'd be surprised. People fight over the newest Batman movies, arguments have little to do with it. If VIOLENCE happened, sure. But I don't plan on ever changing who I am, regardless of who likes it. I'd gladly do what I did again, Not to mention everyone in that comments section was VU, so don't point sticks exclusively at me. I fight for what I believe, and I'm the biggest hater of censorship on the planet.

Also, I did what I did because sponsored reviewers are have mostly become dishonest pricks so full of their own self worth they (and their sheep followers) take the words they say as infallible preaching from god. While I love and respect Roxy's product, Roxyism wasn't why I did what I did. I did what I did because GrimmGreen, MikeVapes, VapnFagan, RiP Trippers, Vapin Heathen, SuckMyMod and many others have gotten so caught up in their own bullshit the truth and bullshit can't even be distinguished from their words. They get mountains of products at their doorstep daily, they can't appreciate something properly. Don't say it eliminates objectivity either, because they have sponsors breathing down their necks to say what they do. Hell, some have been proven of taking bribes to give good reviews.

I did what I did because I'm SICK and DISGUSTED with what the Youtube review community (for the most part, as a Reddit reviewer I can admit not all Youtube or other medium reviewers are like this) has turned in to. I'm not mad because they get free stuff, I've received free stuff to review. I'm mad because they don't spend real time with anything anymore because big name companies pressure them to praise their products and shove the more obscure ones to the side. Or because they flat out trash something because xxx sponsor company won't like it if they praise competitors products. Pay attention to which products get good reviews and which don't, MOST are high end products or products from big name, respected companies. When something gets trashed it's always from some more obscure company or someone trying to start out. IT IS NOT FAIR OR RIGHT.

Bottom line, if the product isn't from a big name company or isn't a high end product, reviewers are most likely to give it a half-assed, subpar review. This is a fact.

Last edited:

haleysdadda

AKA BILL
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Well sir if you look at my post above I stated I missed it! And as far as offending me personally In most cases that's really hard to do except when you attack my family or friends of which you have done neither! As I stated in the post that you quoted @MNaumov92 can be a real asshole & because of this he's probably not the best front man for the VU! He was however telling the truth about at least me laughing my ass off! Mostly because a public personality shouldn't be baited by anyone into the responses he gave! I didn't see Rip ( although I may have missed it so please correct me) Raging back at all the haters that were bashing him! Look Valkrie because of the freedoms we have here there I have to accept the fact that there going to be times when people say things that I don't like or don't reflect my beliefs! But we can't control what other people say or do! And we definatley can't ban them because to me that leads to the kind of censorship that we all left over there in that nanny state! I firmly believe our Mods here will take care of problems that arise in the fairest way possible! Hell they didn't even ban asshole troll they just gave him a place to play that we all could visit and amuse ourselves with him should the desire arise! In closing I hope you weren't serious about your membership because I would regret being the cause of somebody leaving this wonderful forum!:blowkiss::shades:

Mikhail Naumov

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Unlisted Vendor
When I came to the US from Serbia I was promised freedom of speech, and though the US tries to take it away, I plan to use it as long as I can.

Also am I just an 'asshole troll' now? I'm not trolling, when I speak it's my honest thoughts.

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years

Definitely not worth quitting over a simple oversight from dada, who has acknowledged it.

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
When I came to the US from Serbia I was promised freedom of speech, and though the US tries to take it away, I plan to use it as long as I can.

Also am I just an 'asshole troll' now? I'm not trolling, when I speak it's my honest thoughts.

You are just an asshole sometimes Mikhail, but I have grown to love you anyway :) Troll, far from it

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
EDIT: Null post.

I don't think you're a troll... just... hmm, how can I say this nicely... rude. It's one thing to say you disagree, even in the most vehement terms... but to insult the person with whom you disagree.... that's just not very nice. Freedom of speech is great, you're right, but never forget, the right of those you offend to ignore you. Some would say that being offended gives them to offend you back, though I don't agree... but I can certainly ignore.

And I don't have a dog in the Boreas race; it's not a MtL tootle-puff device. But c'mon... more flies with honey than vinegar, you know?

Andria

Mikhail Naumov

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Unlisted Vendor
I don't think you're a troll... just... hmm, how can I say this nicely... rude. It's one thing to say you disagree, even in the most vehement terms... but to insult the person with whom you disagree.... that's just not very nice. Freedom of speech is great, you're right, but never forget, the right of those you offend to ignore you. Some would say that being offended gives them to offend you back, though I don't agree... but I can certainly ignore.

And I don't have a dog in the Boreas race; it's not a MtL tootle-puff device. But c'mon... more flies with honey than vinegar, you know?

Andria

Respectfully speaking, I'll never change. This is who I am, and I happen to be proud of it. People have filters that prevent them from speaking exactly what they think, I don't. I have ASPD, and I grew up in a war and then was shipped off to a war. Polite and politically correct are just forms of censorship in my eyes. This is the only me you get, love it or hate it.

haleysdadda

AKA BILL
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee

No sir & I never meant to imply that! Although you were the first I ever ignored because you were way over the top in the beginning come to find out you do have alot of good things to say about gear! Asshole troll on the other hand has no redeeming qualities and just posts to see himself post! See this is where I get myself in trouble because I won't say anything behind someones back that I won't say to their face! That's why I tagged you in my post that started this mess! That's my issue as not playing well with others is yours! I have chosen to accept yours & I hope you can accept mine!

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Respectfully speaking, I'll never change. This is who I am, and I happen to be proud of it. People have filters that prevent them from speaking exactly what they think, I don't. I have ASPD, and I grew up in a war and then was shipped off to a war. Polite and politically correct are just forms of censorship in my eyes. This is the only me you get, love it or hate it.

Politically correct is bullshit. Polite is courtesy, social lubricant which makes everything smoother. Particularly here in the south, a lack of politeness will earn you a slap from your mama (aunt, grandma, etc) -- as I always used to tell my son... it doesn't cost any extra to be nice. I'm very proud to say that he has excellent manners, is very polite, and people seem to really, really like him, wherever he goes.

When you are polite and courteous, people will usually listen to what you have to say, and weigh it on its merits, rather than dismissing it as the spewings of a socially-awkward child.

Andria

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Okay, because I was genuinely beginning to feel like everyone here hated me. I knew SOME did, but not all. Thank you.

Great, so if you are ever in the Far North you have an open invitation to bring your queer ass to my house for dinner and drinks, and bring your boyfriend too.

We'll vape on my porch, shoot off a few rounds from my Mr's arsenal across the stream into the back 40 and bitch about the recent cuts to public radio and the merits Red Vines vs. Twizzlers.

But you'd better hurry, we will be moving from the 49th state to the 50th in the coming year and I'm not so sure about inviting company to visit once we make that jump.

Mikhail Naumov

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Unlisted Vendor
The only person on this forum I dislike is JHollier or however it's spelled, too much of a god-complex. People also need to realize I was raised in Serb village torn apart by war and genocide, as well as having ASPD. So I may NOT EVEN REALIZE what I'm saying is offensive. Though what I did to Grimm, that WAS to be offensive. I never meant to involve VU, I just said people on VU were laughing at him. He should've never responded to me, that was his biggest mistake.

Politically correct is bullshit. Polite is courtesy, social lubricant which makes everything smoother. Particularly here in the south, a lack of politeness will earn you a slap from your mama (aunt, grandma, etc) -- as I always used to tell my son... it doesn't cost any extra to be nice. I'm very proud to say that he has excellent manners, is very polite, and people seem to really, really like him, wherever he goes.

When you are polite and courteous, people will usually listen to what you have to say, and weigh it on its merits, rather than dismissing it as the spewings of a socially-awkward child.

Andria

I grew in Serbia, politeness I learned was letting someone say their final prayer before they were executed by a blue helmet.

Great, so if you are ever in the Far North you have an open invitation to bring your queer ass to my house for dinner and drinks, and bring your boyfriend too.

We'll vape on my porch, shoot off a few rounds from my Mr's arsenal across the stream into the back 40 and bitch about the recent cuts to public radio and the merits Red Vines vs. Twizzlers.

But you'd better hurry, we will be moving from the 49th state to the 50th in the coming year and I'm not so sure about inviting company to visit once we make that jump.

Me and my Fiance are actually moving to Alaska.

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
The only person on this forum I dislike is JHollier or however it's spelled, too much of a god-complex. People also need to realize I was raised in Serb village torn apart by war and genocide, as well as having ASPD. So I may NOT EVEN REALIZE what I'm saying is offensive. Though what I did to Grimm, that WAS to be offensive. I never meant to involve VU, I just said people on VU were laughing at him. He should've never responded to me, that was his biggest mistake.

I grew in Serbia, politeness I learned was letting someone say their final prayer before they were executed by a blue helmet.

Me and my Fiance are actually moving to Alaska.

No shit --- mining or oil?

Mikhail Naumov

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Unlisted Vendor
But you are not in Serbia any longer, so those standards do not apply. This is civilization.

Andria

The only way to change me is to kill me. All due respect, I'm proud of who I am and I wouldn't change it for the world, me being who I am allowed me to attract my wonderful boyfriend who I'm due to marry now, assert my way through my class in college, work my way through the USMC before that, etc. I can be polite, I'm not ALWAYS an asshole, but when I see someone I don't like, who pisses me off. They deserve none of my respect. Respect is earned. Not expected.

Also, ASPD.

Mikhail Naumov

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Unlisted Vendor
No shit --- mining or oil?

Mining or Oil? What is this question directed at, I've said a lot. The blue helmet part was UN soldiers.

As to moving, we're moving because I think Alaska is GORGEOUS in the right areas. Plus I'm a Slav, I like the cold. I work on CAD designs and factory management over the phone. I setup numbers, direct designs, rework schematics, reverse engineer products, blah blah. So I can work from anywhere. Once I get my Master's Alaska is my DREAM home.

ANYWHERE but NC right now, a married, gay couple in NC might as well be a Jewish couple in Nazi Germany.

Last edited:

Moueix

Shenanigannery Jedi. Welcome New Refugee's!
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
PUNKED by my OWN kin. "Here Dad, it's a kumquat, they're delicious! You just pop the whole thing in your mouth and eat it" Damn, it took a Sapphire martini to get that flavor off my palate! Who thought pine tree dipped in Lemon Pledge was a good idea?

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
If VU needs a designated blaster of sponsored reviewers, just mail me an RPG-7 kit. :shades:

In all seriousness, we disagree, we like different things, but people get that here. I may be an asshole, but when I see something, even if it's something I DON'T like, being given an unfair chance.. well. I step up. Though I do love the Boreas, MVP device of my lot.

I can be one of the meanest people you ever meet in your entire life, I grew up in Bosnian War era Serbia and then thought I liked war so much I enlisted in the USMC to haul over to Afghanistan, twice.

But I can also be the nicest asshole you ever meet. What I did there, Grim was just the tip. ALL these reviewers are doing this. Not just Grimm. Nobody is honest, nobody is objective because they have SPONSORS. People watch this and make their buying decisions based on it. I won't sit back silent while people get fooled into buying things just because the Elitist Club over on Youtube is getting paid to say it's the best thing out.

My stance will never falter, I will stand at attention and I will fire in the face of lunacy.
where you grew up, what you do in your private life, level of education, or anything else has absolutely NOTHING to do with what you said to GRIMM. I read the damn review and the comments.
I have also used the tank in question. dislike a review, a reviewer or anything in the world you want. BUT realize the guy that you lit up, has done more for this community as a whole, than any one person has done. For that, a little respect would have gotten you much farther, than the hissy fit you threw on there.
a reviewer, is there to give their OPINION, just like you have freedom of speech, so does he. The world would suck if we all had the same opinon, wouldn't it?.
and when did you become the sole arbiter of justice for vape gear?
as I stated in a previous post, stating YOUR opinion, YOUR experience and what YOU may have done differently probably would have gotten him to take a second look, he has done that in the past.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors