Become a Patron!

ECF Refugee Thread All welcome though

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tol

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'll give that a try. I'm trying to explore blueberries and some other fruits besides strawberry. When I bought vendor juice I could never find a good blueberry, and yet I have 3 DIY ones now that I like.
I haven't had it in years now, but Backwoods Brew always had a real good blueberry. That was my ADV for a long time.

sent using Tapatalk

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
About?

I am wondering if I should have known that certain member would go apeshit on Green because he did the same to me, and some others here? I'm feeling responsible for last night's shitfest.
PM me a more indepth analysis
as for your responsibility, no one is responsible for anyones actions other than themselves.
if you have to be 18 to vape, than by default you should be an adult and act like one.

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Totally agree; you're not responsible for someone else's insanity.

Even if someone says "You make me so mad," that's bullshit. You didn't do anything; they allowed themselves to become angry. They can allow themselves to act like an adult too!

Andria

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
GFY everybody!

what lie?
it was his opinon, he is a reviewer, he is supposed to give his opinion.
he is also one of the reviewers that is very active in advocacy.
I have not said anything up until now about the flaming, but in my opinon it went WAY TO FAR. That public flogging does nothing for anyone, in fact it can cause more harm than good.
if it were a fly by night reviewer or one NOT active in the fight against the feds, perhaps I would feel different. RIP. for instance does nothing for us, never speaks publicly or interacts in the community, Grimm is opposite of that. He pushes for advocacy, speaks out for us and goes to every event that he can get to. I don't vape the way that he does a lot, so I don't expect to like the same gear- same with busardo, I don't vape the way he does either, so I don't expect the same opinion. I don't agree with him a lot, but that's ok, because I'm allowed to have an opinion and so is he.

quite frankly all of the division over things that don't matter is exhausting.

Hey, its just after 7 a.m. my time on a Saturday morning and I'm just getting my first swallows of coffee down --- now, I agree with everything you say.

He lied in his reply to the criticism. Grimm claimed he purchased a certain item for a previous review but on the review itself he said it was sent to him for to review for free. Then he pulled the review offline to cover his tracks.

I could go back and post the screen shots someone else had but it is just too damn early in the morning, plus, who cares?:grumpy:

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
About?

I am wondering if I should have known that certain member would go apeshit on Green because he did the same to me, and some others here? I'm feeling responsible for last night's shitfest.

Not at all Roxy.

I need to stop posting until I get at least another half gallon of coffee down my gullet :)

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
GFY everybody!

Hey, its just after 7 a.m. my time on a Saturday morning and I'm just getting my first swallows of coffee down --- now, I agree with everything you say.

He lied in his reply to the criticism. Grimm claimed he purchased a certain item for a previous review but on the review itself he said it was sent to him for to review for free. Then he pulled the review offline to cover his tracks.

I could go back and post the screen shots someone else had but it is just too damn early in the morning, plus, who cares?:grumpy:
we got to the bottom of that
it was both, he was given one for review and liked it so much that he bought a second one. - the axis 17.

doc_iguana

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
top of the morning, folks - yah, i went to the GG review and simply replied that i disagreed and that with the build i was using had had excellent results - but that one cat turned it into a circus and made himself look like an over (or under?) medicated douchepickle... unfortunate, as based on another posters comments, VU got kinda dragged into the trash fest by inference and when that big of a turd hits the toilet, the splash tends to be widespread :(

Hank F. Spankman

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
top of the morning, folks - yah, i went to the GG review and simply replied that i disagreed and that with the build i was using had had excellent results - but that one cat turned it into a circus and made himself look like an over (or under?) medicated douchepickle... unfortunate, as based on another posters comments, VU got kinda dragged into the trash fest by inference and when that big of a turd hits the toilet, the splash tends to be widespread :(
ce067b0e3fed6d189fea15428d5b7408.jpg

Hank F. Spankman

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I haven't really heard anybody hate on it yet.

Hopefully, the dripbox wil help get more people into squonk-mode.
It has me well more than keenly interested to acquire more. Namely that Efusion when it comes out. I also purchased another Goon that I more than likely will have converted to BF

WharfRat1976

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
amen dude!
fagin HATED the Aeolus v2, he couldn't get the barrel to screw on right. I recorded myself holding the center post with a screw driver and screwing on the barrel, sent him the video and re-recorded the review with a positive one.
I could have gone off calling him every name in the book, instead I mentioned how much I like it and showed a solution to his issue with it.
despite popular opinon, they are human, and most will listen to constructive criticism.
and again, still have their opinion, hate to say it, because I'm sure I'll get flogged, but there are a lot of pieces of gear I don't like.
I thought I was the only one that figured that out. Love my AV2.

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
It has me well more than keenly interested to acquire more. Namely that Efusion when it comes out. I also purchased another Goon that I more than likely will have converted to BF

Another rabbit hole, lol.

Might have to check out your much-beloved Goon for a BF.

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Idk if it's even possible to convert it. lol it's a 24mm beast of an atty. I love the shit out of it
you can always cut the insulators. just be careful not to put to big of a hole, you don't need much opening for it to bottom feed.
I cut a 1.5 mm splice out of the insulators on my indestructible and will do the same to one of the petri's when the lost vape shows up

Hank F. Spankman

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
you can always cut the insulators. just be careful not to put to big of a hole, you don't need much opening for it to bottom feed.
I cut a 1.5 mm splice out of the insulators on my indestructible and will do the same to one of the petri's when the lost vape shows up
I'll have to actually stop using it, & take a closer look to see if that would work. That's key, stop using it.... & I don't see THAT happening

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
The first atty I've ordered multiples of. If they come out with a black one, it'll be another one I will order lol

I don't have a well-built dripper of any kind, just a small handful of clones that work but are very cheaply built.

Last night I was reminded how much I love/hate dripping.

Love the vape - hate screwing around with juice so much.

Moueix

Shenanigannery Jedi. Welcome New Refugee's!
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Good morning Mssr. Fromage! I hope you are all going to have a lovely weekend.

I got some shiz DONE this morning! I've got 15 passenger vans with luggage trailers staged around town, fueled and ready for the AM roundup. I'm going to get to leisurely wake, shower, vape and caffeinate tomorrow whilst OTHERS herd my cats, and join up with them at some later time on the Highway. I'll let em get a couple hours head start, because if you've ever been with 40 guys traveling cross country, potty breaks and gas station stops can take FOREVER. I'll catch up in no time.

Might even shenaniganate and throw my scoot in a trailer behind my truck. If there is a spare driver in the crew, going to be LURVLY tomorrow down through Illinois and Missouri! WOOT!

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Good morning Mssr. Fromage! I hope you are all going to have a lovely weekend.

I got some shiz DONE this morning! I've got 15 passenger vans with luggage trailers staged around town, fueled and ready for the AM roundup. I'm going to get to leisurely wake, shower, vape and caffeinate tomorrow whilst OTHERS herd my cats, and join up with them at some later time on the Highway. I'll let em get a couple hours head start, because if you've ever been with 40 guys traveling cross country, potty breaks and gas station stops can take FOREVER. I'll catch up in no time.

Might even shenaniganate and throw my scoot in a trailer behind my truck. If there is a spare driver in the crew, going to be LURVLY tomorrow down through Illinois and Missouri! WOOT!

Well don't forget to GFY while you are at it. Just don't do it while on the road....

marco67

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Not intentionally, lol! I didn't comment. I just watch and read to learn from the opinions offered. I would like to continue with atty design, and of course I want the next ones to be better.
When things blew up with you, i ordered a Boreas. Came a few days later.opened her up, looked at the bottom, yer name.
Now, serial # 0068. Head slap,,why didn't I wait 5 minutes to order..

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Just watching you acting all grown up. ;-}
Great posts regarding online etiquette.
That loose cannon on GG's review does not reflect well on the community.
not at all, went way past the line of useful constructive critique.
and who the fuck are you calling a grown up?:drunk:

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors