roxynoodle

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Roxy,
Are we able to purchase a second big hole deck? I do wish there was the option to choose what two decks you want when ordering. I have not even touched the small one.

Yo Doc!

No, don't know if there will be, but try it ;) That Ohmboy Josh accidentally built it for his 200W test, and it did it!

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Roxy,
Are we able to purchase a second big hole deck? I do wish there was the option to choose what two decks you want when ordering. I have not even touched the small one.

Yo Doc!

Trade ya - I haven't touched my big one and probably won't.

Oh yeah, GFY.

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
you have to also realize, a lot of folks are like me, I'm subscribed, but don't make my buying decision on anything any of them say. I can tell by the way it looks, if its worth it or not.
I watech to see what the build quality Is and get a better idea on the deck and airflow.

anything any of them say. is completely unbelievable.
most of them hated my favorite two rba tanks, of all time- erlkoenigin and aqua v2

reviewers can bite me

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Evening VU-ers...wow....gone again today and I'm four pages behind....so I skipped um....!

Got my Irish corn-teeth cleaned, haircut, some bookkeepin done today....damn the day went quick...!

If any right coast folks are heading to bed, remember.....GFY prior and/or after hittin the hay.....:vino:

Vesuvius

OG
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Evening VU-ers...wow....gone again today and I'm four pages behind....so I skipped um....!

Got my Irish corn-teeth cleaned, haircut, some bookkeepin done today....damn the day went quick...!

If any right coast folks are heading to bed, remember.....GFY prior and/or after hittin the hay.....:vino:
Good Friday Y'all........ Wait....... Thats not right........GFY's! Going to GFM and go to bed.

Moueix

Shenanigannery Jedi. Welcome New Refugee's!
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Eh, I don't see that he slammed it. Don't agree that it has much in common with the Aromamizer either, which has a lot of fans, but I personally did not like. I'd agree on principle that an RTA has an uphill fight against a good RDA.

For me, Todd is about as good a reviewer as they get. Still, GG is just a guy giving his opinion. YMMV. My impression is different than his. C'est la vie. We're dancing dangerously close to the Provarinati line in hammering the guy for his opinion.

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
I can see your point Moueix - but I still think A) he was lazy B) He was caught in a blatant lie when defending himself.

I really dislike that kind of flaming - but it does come with the territory.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors