AKA BILL
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
lets not do the Beetlejuice here, homie is happy in trollvile
we worked hard to get the other one off of this thread
I like playing with that one though! It only takes a little poke to get him rambling some nonsense that's way fun to comment on! Can't we bring him out to play here too Dad? Just for a little while? Let the gurls have a poke at him!:bingo::popcorn:

P.S. This place is fun!

roxynoodle

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
To all of you that are really bothered by the trolls; PLEASE DON'T BE! They're being well handled by people like myself @SteveS45 ,@f1r3b1rd , @Whiskey , @Huckleberried , @ej1024 , & a few others! And if they get too out of hand they just go poof to their own little world! If you really read what they say it's comical nonsense so please dismiss it as such! The mods have been doing a great job moving the real hardcore ones & with a little help making the weak ones just go away!

What I'm bothered by is their coming here in the first place. None of them are even people I even interacted with. It's not their business that I'm here.

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
What I'm bothered by is their coming here in the first place. None of them are even people I even interacted with. It's not their business that I'm here.

Yeah, I have no idea who either of them are, or even those in the Outside thread... so I'm not sure why they have an opinion at all, that's anything to do with me. But I'm pretty good at ignoring the insignificant, so maybe that's why I don't know either of them. :D Either of them coming here to tell me why my being here is somehow "wrong"... that's right up there with people telling me who I should be friends with. Never have gone for that shit, either. ;)

Kinda like idiots telling me I should be a cloud-chaser, or what music I should listen to... ;) Got my own mind here, thanks, and I definitely know how to use it. :D

Andria

haleysdadda

AKA BILL
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
AWWW Roxygoddess don't let the trolls bother you! They come from all over the interverse, can't stop them just deal with them when they get here! And if you let them bother you in any way you're letting them steal precious time and energy! For me they're fun! Gets my mind stimulated to mess with them! Remember people, words are only as powerful as YOU make them!!!!!!!!!! And for me it doesn't matter what people say or believe about me cuz I just don't care! Tell flat out lies about family or friends you'd better be able to take a beating (verbal or otherwise) or just call mommy down to the basement to cry on her shoulder!:headbang::shades:

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Bill, it's not the words :) It's their sense of entitlement. Not only do they think it's ok, but they seem to think they're avenging angels :rolleyes:

I appreciate you're running off those losers :stars2:

this exactly!!! sole avenging angels fighting for ECF... lmao

Hank F. Spankman

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Oh @Mouiex!
2930329dedea62c0efcde657d7559679.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

pwheeler

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I must admit I kinda like seeing the ECF trolls here, but I always have been kinda twisted anyways :gaah:

Cruising the troll post is a great form of amusement to me and I dont even have to post :giggle:

I guess I need some amusing reading this weekend. I started last night, but I'm only into Feb of this year. A lot more trolls to catch up on.

Sent from my HTC Desire Eye using Tapatalk

DC2

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Sorry folks, but it has been scientifically determined that I am not capable of keeping up with this thread.
I'll bow out now, but may step back in sometimes just for shits and giggles.

I'm currently on an excursion through this entire forum, and all it's nooks and crannies.
Checking high and low for what this place is about.

I'm currently quite disappointed in the Advocacy area, but there's nothing new about that.
Advocacy has always been sadly limited amongst vapers.

You'd think people would give a crap about that sort of thing.
Life and death and all that crap.

Anyway, cheers, and GFYH...
:D

pwheeler

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Yeah, we got one of those cheapo Roku dealies a couple of years ago and it was worth every cent. We don't screw around with dish or cable anymore.
We have Rokus on three TVs, with Amazon Prime, Netflix and don't know what all. The only thing stopping me from being a cable cutter, (or satellite in my case), is the fact that I can't pick up the local Houston or Austin news channels. I don't think the best HD antenna out there will pick up the signals. That's the only reason I have satellite.

Light seeker

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
We have Rokus on three TVs, with Amazon Prime, Netflix and don't know what all. The only thing stopping me from being a cable cutter, (or satellite in my case), is the fact that I can't pick up the local Houston or Austin news channels. I don't think the best HD antenna out there will pick up the signals. That's the only reason I have satellite.

Not sure about Austin news stations, but Houston local news stations suck.

pwheeler

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Not sure about Austin news stations, but Houston local news stations suck.
It's all we have, and we've got used to certain programs on Channel 26. Plus, I've become acquainted with the newscasters finally. When I dropped cable in favor of satellite, my locals changed from Austin to Houston and I was pissed, because I was used to those folks up there. But it's true, local network stations don't have a lot else.

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I'm just exercising my new freedoms!!!:stars:

Nah but seriously I think I'm over it. I called a truce and if he don't want one I'll ignore his ass. ;)

I read thru a lot of that shit a few days ago, but thru it all, I could hear in my head, Bart Simpson saying "I know you are, but what am I?" So I figured I'd just unwatch that thread and go watch the real Bart on Youtube. :D

Andria

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors