VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I coulda said "Fromundah"! LOL
throwing-up.gif

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Andria, nice website you have! I'm not sure why I never noticed it before (ok, I'm on a tablet, and my ability to read small writing is going to hell).

Thx! I keep trying to think of ways to update it.... latest I've done to it was updating the WTA page, with the weaning/cessation info. Not sure what else to add... maybe some DIY info, links, my recipes.

Andria

roxynoodle

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
So, why are they here? This is getting annoying, having these fools come over here to give us their asshole opinions (particularly those who think AndriaD and I give a shit about what they think about us being here). I notice they won't ask me to my face.

Although for all I know ecf trolls have been coming here since VU began.

marco67

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
He's british -- doesn't that say it all? British people never make mistakes, they're perfect, donchaknow! A nation who goes around for hundreds of years colonizing the rest of the world because everyone but them are heathens.... :giggle: Surely the most arrogant humans who've ever lived.

Andria
I get it, but they did bring us the Beatles..

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
So, why are they here? This is getting annoying, having these fools come over here to give us their asshole opinions (particularly those who think AndriaD and I give a shit about what they think about us being here). I notice they won't ask me to my face.

Yeah.. that last troll never did PM me or even address me directly by name. So I think the "coward" epithet was right on target. :D No matter; I ignored him just like Astrotroll. I'm happy to trade reasoned opinions or crude profanity with anyone, but being afraid of addressing me directly? That ignore button is there for a reason. :D

Andria

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I get it, but they did bring us the Beatles..

Heh, yes they did! And the Stones, Jethro Tull, Yes, Ozzy, Peter Gabriel, and a buttload of other greats... but their political arrogance is just plain astonishing.

But it's also astonishing how they're getting it right about the relative safety of vaping, and our own country is beating their collective breast about the "danger" of it. So idiocy, venality, arrogance, and just plain stupidity is never confined to one place, people, race, or country.

Andria

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon

we have had trolls, but not like this. let alone, trolls that are so bad at trolling.
I'm referring to it as ECF's last gasp of a hunted animal.
Those of us in the mod cave are doing what we can within the rules and the principals that make us who we are.

when you think about its both flattering and sad. They cant say half of what they are saying here; over there. They project their feelings of spite, jealousy and inadequacy onto a place that they can express themselves, and are so sheltered that they don't break our rules. You guys are missed so much that they think sending you such kind messages and hunting you like a wounded caribou will bring you back into the ecf only fold.

by all means, we try as hard as we can to keep up, if you see something someplace the quickest way to grab any of ours attention is the report button, then put in what the issue is. I hate sounding like an ecf mod, but we will see that before we see PMs.

Last edited:

haleysdadda

AKA BILL
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee

To all of you that are really bothered by the trolls; PLEASE DON'T BE! They're being well handled by people like myself @SteveS45 ,@f1r3b1rd , @Whiskey , @Huckleberried , @ej1024 , & a few others! And if they get too out of hand they just go poof to their own little world! If you really read what they say it's comical nonsense so please dismiss it as such! The mods have been doing a great job moving the real hardcore ones & with a little help making the weak ones just go away!

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
quite frankly its seriously week trolling, I think of them as little annoying horseflies, that make my notifications blow up. Other than that, they bore me. I could give them lessons on trolling.

haleysdadda

AKA BILL
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
we have had trolls, but not like this. let alone, trolls that are so bad at trolling.
I'm referring to it as ECF's last gasp of a hunted animal.
Those of us in the mod cave are doing what we can within the rules and the principals that make us who we are.

when you think about its both flattering and sad. They cant say half of what they are saying here; over there. They project their feelings of spite, jealousy and inadequacy onto a place that they can express themselves, and are so sheltered that they don't break our rules. You guys are missed so much that they think sending you such kind messages and hunting you like a wounded caribou will bring you back into the ecf only fold.

by all means, we try as hard as we can to keep up, if you see something someplace the quickest way to grab any of ours attention is the report button, then put in what the issue is. I hate sounding like an ecf mod, but we will see that before we see PMs.
These mods are awesome!:inlove::hearts::stars2::stars:

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Yes? You put Yes in the same category as Tull and the Stones and Ozzy? GFY Andria.:D

Yes I did, because Yes is my favorite prog rock band EVER, so GFY! :D

I like all kinds of rock! And some country too, but mainly the newer stuff that sounds like a cross between southern rock and blues with some pedal steel and fiddles thrown in. :D

Andria

SirKadly

Squonk 'em if you got 'em
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Yes I did, because Yes is my favorite prog rock band EVER, so GFY! :D

I like all kinds of rock! And some country too, but mainly the newer stuff that sounds like a cross between southern rock and blues with some pedal steel and fiddles thrown in. :D

Andria
In all fairness, I should probably check out some of the "original" Yes stuff. I'm just slightly too young to have ever listened to any of it. I'm more familiar with "Yes-West" as some people referred to them, from the 80's when they were more pop-rock instead of progressive.

haleysdadda

AKA BILL
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
In all fairness, I should probably check out some of the "original" Yes stuff. I'm just slightly too young to have ever listened to any of it. I'm more familiar with "Yes-West" as some people referred to them, from the 80's when they were more pop-rock instead of progressive.

Actually, 90125, which was their big come-back in the 80s, is a fantastic album -- Trevor Rabin on guitar was brilliant! And their album "Talk" was great too, also a Rabin guitar album. But my favorites are The Yes Album, Close to the Edge, Going for the One, and Fragile... approx in that order, I'd say. Of their later work, Ive got "Magnification", and it's good, but I dunno if it's in a class with their earlier stuff.

Andria

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I'm also a big fan of rockabilly... Dwight Yoakum! Who's turned into quite a good actor, but I dearly love videos of him in those jeans so tight he could never ever sit down while wearing them. :D The way he flirts that curled-brim cowboy hat is just priceless -- if you see him talking in an interview, you think "what a gooberhead!" but when he's flirting that hat... hot stuff!!! :D

Andria

ETA: Dwight's also got that weird little "quirk" in his singing voice, kinda like Garth Brooks... who's not one of my own faves, though he's certainly talented; my husband is a huge Garth fan.

Last edited:

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Too many goddess here Cheesey! That one would just piss one of them off & get struck down to a smoldering pile of ashes! My 9 m.o. grandson could take that one out & not even loose his pasey! ROTFLMAO!

Pretty sure that Roxy has ignored him just as I did. Not sure about Celtic.. she seems to enjoy baiting trolls. :D

Andria

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors