Become a Patron!

ECF Refugee Thread All welcome though

Status
Not open for further replies.

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
For the other place, a certain green parrot named Pete looks nice. I hear it's the latest fashionable avatar to wear there.

I still have the same avatar there as always, but when I left, I changed my title line to say "ECF Guru No More"... I'm thinking of changing it, for the 6 wks left of my subscription, to say "Moved On Voluntarily". :D

Andria

roxynoodle

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
I still have the same avatar there as always, but when I left, I changed my title line to say "ECF Guru No More"... I'm thinking of changing it, for the 6 wks left of my subscription, to say "Moved On Voluntarily". :D

Andria

I saw it. When I realized you were missing, I went looking for you. I was worried you or your hubby was sick, or something. When I saw what you wrote, I knew something else had happened, but didn't have the real story until I came here.

Hank F. Spankman

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I saw it. When I realized you were missing, I went looking for you. I was worried you or your hubby was sick, or something. When I saw what you wrote, I knew something else had happened, but didn't have the real story until I came here.
Kinda funny how the truth rears its beautiful head around these parts, idn't it? lol

chopdoc

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee

In the Womper room we all thought her internet line broke again and all of us was sending mental condolences to her hubby :D

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
In the Womper room we all thought her internet line broke again and all of us was sending mental condolences to her hubby :D

Like it did today for SIX FUCKING HOURS!!!!!!!!!!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And I JUST got a new 7" tablet that was kindly PIFed to me by a member here who may not want to be named. Been playing with that very happily, between VUing.. then I lose my fucking cable line at 12;15 today, till fucking 6:45.
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

At least this time it was area-wide, so Comcast got off their lazy asses and got it fixed.

Andria

NatGasMan

James
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Like it did today for SIX FUCKING HOURS!!!!!!!!!!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And I JUST got a new 7" tablet that was kindly PIFed to me by a member here who may not want to be named. Been playing with that very happily, between VUing.. then I lose my fucking cable line at 12;15 today, till fucking 6:45.
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

At least this time it was area-wide, so Comcast got off their lazy asses and got it fixed.

Andria

That would realy piss me off!

Moueix

Shenanigannery Jedi. Welcome New Refugee's!
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Thanks for the good nights

Still can't sleep. Ugh insomnia

VERY sorry to hear it, Goddess... Wish I could loan you my "glasses" (one bourbon, one beer). I'ma have a lil trouble myself too tonite. It was raining and gray today, and I had a few hours to kill waiting on an important phone call, so I took a damn nap. :rolleyes: Murder on a regular sleep cycle. Felt good at the time though.

always9988

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VERY sorry to hear it, Goddess... Wish I could loan you my "glasses" (one bourbon, one beer). I'ma have a lil trouble myself too tonite. It was raining and gray today, and I had a few hours to kill waiting on an important phone call, so I took a damn nap. :rolleyes: Murder on a regular sleep cycle. Felt good at the time though.
Naps are wonderful ! Usually worth it anyway but they do tend to throw you off if they are long. Me, haven't gotten 8 full hours in the last 3 nights combined. Who knows. Tried the beer last night lol

Moueix

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Naps are wonderful ! Usually worth it anyway but they do tend to throw you off if they are long. Me, haven't gotten 8 full hours in the last 3 nights combined. Who knows. Tried the beer last night lol
Ouch! Not 8 hours COMBINED? I don't think that is healthy, Beautiful. 6 hrs min each night should be a law. But I has a weird chemistry. I can work 48 hours straight before I start getting a lil goofy, never cranky, and then 8 hours of sleep and I can do it all again. But I think that may be in part due to always having had to "get er done" and pulling crazy long hours come crush time, and the fact that I usually get about 10 hours a night. lol.. I'm a lollygaggin fool when mah world isn't on fire... ;)

always9988

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ouch! Not 8 hours COMBINED? I don't think that is healthy, Beautiful. 6 hrs min each night should be a law. But I has a weird chemistry. I can work 48 hours straight before I start getting a lil goofy, never cranky, and then 8 hours of sleep and I can do it all again. But I think that may be in part due to always having had to "get er done" and pulling crazy long hours come crush time, and the fact that I usually get about 10 hours a night. lol.. I'm a lollygaggin fool when mah world isn't on fire... ;)
Yeah it'll catch up eventually. I need the beauty sleep though little rough around the edges looking. I'll get there eventually lol

Moueix

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yeah it'll catch up eventually. I need the beauty sleep though little rough around the edges looking. I'll get there eventually lol
Sometimes the usual doesn't work, gotta wait for nature to take it's course and force itself on us.. lol.. lil devils are SO unreliable!
sheep_stuck_on_fence_hr.jpg

Moueix

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hah! I wonder if using an image of a VU meter as one's avatar would be good for a ban over there?
I am seeing quite a few people sporting this over there and getting away with it:
267199.png

If I wasn't so fond of Petey, I would consider it.
Lol.. Petey. I had Roxy's Petey avatar in my sig line. A mod notified me, that my 200x200 graphic was not in compliance with the rules for sigs. So I switched Petey to my REGULAR avatar, and put this in my sig...
proxy.jpg
not sure it was really the effect that they were hoping for...

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years

I didn't get 8 hrs all in one stretch for 18 yrs... while my boy was growing up. I usually had a 2-3 hr nap between 3-4am and 6-7am, then a nice 4-5 hr nap in the daytime when he was at school.

When he grew up and left home, I finally got to sleep 7-8 hrs all at once again. :D

Andria

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I am seeing quite a few people sporting this over there and getting away with it:
View attachment 48430

If I wasn't so fond of Petey, I would consider it.
Lol.. Petey. I had Roxy's Petey avatar in my sig line. A mod notified me, that my 200x200 graphic was not in compliance with the rules for sigs. So I switched Petey to my REGULAR avatar, and put this in my sig...
View attachment 48432
not sure it was really the effect that they were hoping for...
I had one similar, than Roxy told me she didn't want to think of Petey looking like that....so I removed it....:)

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Woohoo! I got YouTube playing on my tablet, and it grabbed my favorites I already had saved! I like it on the tablet late at night, it's not as loud as the PC speakers (Logitechs that will run you right out of the house!).

I ordered a cool thing from ebay tonight for the tablet...
keyboardcase.jpg

$15.98!!! They were $35 at Walmart! :D

Andria

Moueix

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I had one similar, than Roxy told me she didn't want to think of Petey looking like that....so I removed it....:)

I know Roxy doesn't like it, but I'm pretty sure that a few folks over there HATE it. I have to keep sporting it, although it is mostly historical at this point. I'm saving my breath there, I like the way the web rankings are changing. It's about the advertising revenue there. Marching orders won't change until the advertising revenue does.

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I know Roxy doesn't like it, but I'm pretty sure that a few folks over there HATE it. I have to keep sporting it, although it is mostly historical at this point. I'm saving my breath there, I like the way the web rankings are changing. It's about the advertising revenue there. Marching orders won't change until the advertising revenue does.
True that....and I hope he suffers for the disrespect he indulged on Roxy.

roxynoodle

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
He must be suffering. He reached out to me. But, we haven't exactly gotten anywhere, and I have no inclination to return. They made this mess themselves, and I'm surely not going to help fix it. When you shit in your own house, you should clean it immediately, not leave it a festering cesspool for a month.

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
He must be suffering. He reached out to me. But, we haven't exactly gotten anywhere, and I have no inclination to return. They made this mess themselves, and I'm surely not going to help fix it. When you shit in your own house, you should clean it immediately, not leave it a festering cesspool for a month.

Live long and vape well Roxy---

Those people over there really hurt you personally on many levels and offended your sensibilities by questioning your veracity, discounting your value as a member and they treated you like dirt for doing something very awesome for the vaping community.

It probably feels like a bad divorce - because you were one of the best over there and they shit on that.You have so much to offer to the vaping community which they obviously did not realize until it started to hit them in the wallet.

Let `em stew and build something even better here. :)

roxynoodle

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee

Those people over there really hurt you personally on many levels and offended your sensibilities by questioning your veracity, discounting your value as a member and they treated you like dirt for doing something very awesome for the vaping community.

It probably feels like a bad divorce - because you were one of the best over there and they shit on that.You have so much to offer to the vaping community which they obviously did not realize until it started to hit them in the wallet.

Yes, they really did. The number of times they disrespected me, and treated me poorly, is unbelievable. There is no solution at this point.

chopdoc

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee

I seen on the one ECF thread where SJ attempted to address the issue and explain what they did including not close your account after you told them to. Seems to me he ignored a couple valid questions and created more problems while solving none there.

I keep wondering why SJ cant just come out and admit that ECF fucked up, own it and deal with the problem like a man instead of all this wishy washy shit. SJ knows his traffic is way down and they also know exactly what we are talking about here. Why not just take responsibility, admit that they have some moderator problems, deal with it and move on. He could of diffused this situation weeks ago if he would of just man'd the fuck up!

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I seen on the one ECF thread where SJ attempted to address the issue and explain what they did including not close your account after you told them to. Seems to me he ignored a couple valid questions and created more problems while solving none there.

I keep wondering why SJ cant just come out and admit that ECF fucked up, own it and deal with the problem like a man instead of all this wishy washy shit. SJ knows his traffic is way down and they also know exactly what we are talking about here. Why not just take responsibility, admit that they have some moderator problems, deal with it and move on. He could of diffused this situation weeks ago if he would of just man'd the fuck up!
Chop, I certainly agree with you, it just goes to show the man he isn't.

c flakes

Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee

It come down to 2 things. Money and integrity. Roxy has integrity.

Another board I am on, the owner has said how much he has been offered to put adds on there. It was a healthy 5 figure sum. He turned them down. It is the largest in its field but about a tenth of the size of ECF.

Money is driving this whole shitstorm.

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Think we're all doing a really good job building that, vapor joe is a great guy, including the mods.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors