Become a Patron!

ECF Refugee Thread All welcome though

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moueix

Shenanigannery Jedi. Welcome New Refugee's!
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Good morning friends, fuckers and trolls :wave:
ROFL! Lady A, you KNOW it's five o'clock somewhere...
careful, Moueix, might get lucky...
lol - i have it on good authority that he is eternally full of it - what we are seeing are valve control issues :)
Can repair bot fix valve issues?

Just because Moueix speaks in the third person, doesn't mean he isn't HERE, ya know.
Oh, a Port in the storm!
portugal.PNG

MikeyConti

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
I dont have any ProVaris but really thought about buying one of the $30 Blem 2.5s.
Nothing wrong with a solid mod, just some of the owners... I could never be a person that buys a mod then tells everyone else theirs suck!! That's just being a Douchbag too me... Heck I may still grab one, but will never go into the Provarinati subforum! Lol

Hank F. Spankman

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Good morning and GFY!

When we were noobs, a friend bought a Provari. She kept telling me how nice the Provarinati were, such wonderful folks. Next she bought a Reo. And every person in the Provari subforum snubbed her! They ignored all her posts, and ran her out! I then made a decision that I would not buy one, ever.
Have I told you that I love you yet today?

roxynoodle

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
When I first saw someone with that Avatar I was like "Its Roxy!!!" Then looked at the name...

Yeah, I started getting a metric shit ton of emails from people asking if I was back. Everyone is saying they saw you posting! And I was so confused. I kept saying, no, I can't!

Finally they realized, lol!

roxynoodle

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Yeah, they totally disabled me. Even took my like button away. I couldn't even access my own profile. People were writing messages on it, and I couldn't see them :( No one could PM me either unless we had an existing PM already. I don't think they know they have a glitch there, but I could send and receive PMs with people on the ones I already had in my inbox.

MikeyConti

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Yeah, they totally disabled me. Even took my like button away. I couldn't even access my own profile. People were writing messages on it, and I couldn't see them :( No one could PM me either unless we had an existing PM already. I don't think they know they have a glitch there, but I could send and receive PMs with people on the ones I already had in my inbox.
Just can't like this :(

coolerat

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Better be prepared for a ton of Prince music.

Can't say I ever pick Prince music but sitting here thinking about it he had alot of hits.

I remember thinking no way will any of us still be alive in 1999. God we'd be like older then dirt!!!!

pwheeler

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Better be prepared for a ton of Prince music.

Can't say I ever pick Prince music but sitting here thinking about it he had alot of hits.

I remember thinking no way will any of us still be alive in 1999. God we'd be like older then dirt!!!!
I only listened to a few of his. It's just sad seeing well known people die off, but it makes it worse for me that he was younger than me.

Sent from my HTC Desire Eye using Tapatalk

Moueix

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

For anyone that likes evanescence, you'll enjoy this one

HMOG. I know Lzzy Hale and Halestorm very well, but I just met Lindsey Stirling, and Thank You!
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lindsey_Stirling

I adore classical instruments, played contemporarily. And throw in a couple plie and Grand Jete's while playing violin? I'm paying attention!

Thank you, Always ;) :blowkiss:

Hank F. Spankman

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
No use for Reos but for a minted I thought I saw the real Reo as in Speedwagon. And dumptrucks
e0d280f0c55c921dd348c879fecdef9b.jpg

Moueix

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
My Lindsey wins hands down! She has elf ears!!!!!
(Love Daniela's voice)

Well, that video just cost me. Attracted the HS dawter from the other room. She is already proficient on teh Baby Grand and percussion of many types, has talked me into a ukele and a folk guitar in the last year, has an electric, and has been bugging me for a violin. Now, I love violins. And I'd rather be bugged for musical instruments than, I dunno.. video consoles or cable tv. So I have that going for me..

Moueix

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ohmygawd, that was fun. Just got another one of those "We would like to lend your company money" calls. Usually, they're tape recorded. This was a live person, from the Philippines. Asked me if I had any immediate business plans that required capital. "Yes". What business plans? "I would like to plunder". Flunder?! "No, Plunder, with a P, like Pillipino" What is plunder? "Plunder is what a Pirate does when he boards a merchants ship" OK sir, and how much do you need to plunder? "All of it". Excuse me, sir? All of it? "Yes, all of it". We have capital available up to 50,000. "That will be a good start". Oh my gawd, we went on for 15 minutes. Sometimes, I have WAY too much time on my hands...

chopdoc

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Well, that video just cost me. Attracted the HS dawter from the other room. She is already proficient on teh Baby Grand and percussion of many types, has talked me into a ukele and a folk guitar in the last year, has an electric, and has been bugging me for a violin. Now, I love violins. And I'd rather be bugged for musical instruments than, I dunno.. video consoles or cable tv. So I have that going for me..

To have a kid musically proficient is a blessing in itself bro. My hats off to ya.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors