ECF Refugee Thread All welcome though

Status
Not open for further replies.

SirKadly

Squonk 'em if you got 'em
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
ohmygawd, that was fun. Just got another one of those "We would like to lend your company money" calls. Usually, they're tape recorded. This was a live person, from the Philippines. Asked me if I had any immediate business plans that required capital. "Yes". What business plans? "I would like to plunder". Flunder?! "No, Plunder, with a P, like Pillipino" What is plunder? "Plunder is what a Pirate does when he boards a merchants ship" OK sir, and how much do you need to plunder? "All of it". Excuse me, sir? All of it? "Yes, all of it". We have capital available up to 50,000. "That will be a good start". Oh my gawd, we went on for 15 minutes. Sometimes, I have WAY too much time on my hands...
But I don't think you are gonna get a pirate ship that cheap.

chopdoc

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
But I don't think you are gonna get a pirate ship that cheap.
054e8d3ca8f3c51e397fd5f6fda625c6.jpg

roxynoodle

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Well, got my new DVR from Dishnet yesterday. An hour and a half to get it programmed because they kept screwing up. Today it's dead.

They promise to send a good one this time? WTH does that mean? Did they intentionally send me a bad one yesterday?

Tol

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Well, got my new DVR from Dishnet yesterday. An hour and a half to get it programmed because they kept screwing up. Today it's dead.

They promise to send a good one this time? WTH does that mean? Did they intentionally send me a bad one yesterday?
Means they will give you one they are not using as a monitor stand this time?

That sucks.

All the Roxy ever wanted was to record some shows man...

sent using Tapatalk

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I still wear Pete as my avatar over there! :D There's a whole lot of Petes over there.
Hell yeah PW...I'm still sporting Petey too...and will keep him on that site forever.....:)

Damn...worked today and return to find I'm three pages behind....God forbid if you miss an entire day, there ain't no catching up.

Well I had a great day taking y'all's advice this morning. FMS most of the day, now it's time to relax with a nice Squonker....:bliss:

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
ohmygawd, that was fun. Just got another one of those "We would like to lend your company money" calls. Usually, they're tape recorded. This was a live person, from the Philippines. Asked me if I had any immediate business plans that required capital. "Yes". What business plans? "I would like to plunder". Flunder?! "No, Plunder, with a P, like Pillipino" What is plunder? "Plunder is what a Pirate does when he boards a merchants ship" OK sir, and how much do you need to plunder? "All of it". Excuse me, sir? All of it? "Yes, all of it". We have capital available up to 50,000. "That will be a good start". Oh my gawd, we went on for 15 minutes. Sometimes, I have WAY too much time on my hands...
I used to do this....now I just hang up.....:)

chopdoc

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Today is day one of my 14 days off and I gotta say, I spent the whole day doing not a damn thing! But this afternoon I took a stroll to my moms and got my mail, brought it home and got out the Boreas and I gotta say, I am nothing but impressed with it. I read all the raves about it, but they dont do it justice. This is beyond awesome.
I love the spare deck it comes with. I can be vaping it while getting a new coil build ready is beyond brilliant. I built a dual clapton 26/32 coils on it, ohmed out at .5 ohms wicked it with some rayon. Soaked it down with some DIY honey dew juice I had on the shelf, filled the tank and gave it a vape at 80 watts. Mmmmm thats good. Cranked it up to 100 watts and still good but more way vapor than what I like. Turned it down to 60 watts and still good but my head is swimming so gotta set it down for a bit! I cant say when the last time 3mg juice made me light headed but dayum!

Roxy, your an amazing woman, a hell of a tank designer and you rock girl!

pwheeler

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Today is day one of my 14 days off and I gotta say, I spent the whole day doing not a damn thing! But this afternoon I took a stroll to my moms and got my mail, brought it home and got out the Boreas and I gotta say, I am nothing but impressed with it. I read all the raves about it, but they dont do it justice. This is beyond awesome.
I love the spare deck it comes with. I can be vaping it while getting a new coil build ready is beyond brilliant. I built a dual clapton 26/32 coils on it, ohmed out at .5 ohms wicked it with some rayon. Soaked it down with some DIY honey dew juice I had on the shelf, filled the tank and gave it a vape at 80 watts. Mmmmm thats good. Cranked it up to 100 watts and still good but more way vapor than what I like. Turned it down to 60 watts and still good but my head is swimming so gotta set it down for a bit! I cant say when the last time 3mg juice made me light headed but dayum!

I run 2 of those Boreas tanks. They are the most incredible tanks I've ever had. And I can relate about getting a serious nic buzz from those.

Moueix

Shenanigannery Jedi. Welcome New Refugee's!
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Everyone either took a nap or is gft

40288.jpg
You sexy thang!! I saw those yesterday on Pinterest. Very nice! Was another pair too, with black lace, that I thought would stand a chance on your lovely gams..

But here, I got these for you, for when you're in the mood for a fancy dinner out, and some nice jazz after...
12558856_456339001239740_312501903_n.jpg

always9988

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
View attachment 48418
You sexy thang!! I saw those yesterday on Pinterest. Very nice! Was another pair too, with black lace, that I thought would stand a chance on your lovely gams..

But here, I got these for you, for when you're in the mood for a fancy dinner out, and some nice jazz after...
12558856_456339001239740_312501903_n.jpg
Nice! If only my legs looked like hers now lol. You'll know if I ever add my own feets, mine have a tattoo

Moueix

Shenanigannery Jedi. Welcome New Refugee's!
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Haha... yeah. Gosh, I remember my first.. Hilarious, everyone is getting nic buzzed on 3mg. I couldn't put it down. I learned by the 2nd day, to put something tootlie in the rotation, to counter the Boreas Effect. Yeah, it's kinda hard to fully describe it to someone, where they still won't be shocked when they try it for themselves. It's quite the ol factory!

roxynoodle

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Everyone either took a nap or is gft

I decided to DIY some new recipes.

Thank you for the kind words :)

I'm still using 6mg in it! Of course I don't vape as much now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors