Not open for further replies.

RatRacer

a touch oɟɟ
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Waffle House breakfast talk?
Hey GFY eberybody.

So I'm installing a printer for my wife and knock her favorite mod and tank over. Why oh fucking why couldn't it have been one of mine.

Of her like 700 mods she has this color matched purple mod with purple Super Tank Mini. You know the one with the top fill one piece driptip??

So I scramble to find a replacement which I did for 5 bucks. So I grabbed a couple of them.

12 bucks shipping. Back in prison when somebody fucked me in the ass that hard I got a cigarette and maybe a couple dollars commissary.
Did you get a metal replacement, or the plastic again?

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
morning GFYers
breakfast.gif

Hank F. Spankman

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
For low cloud situations thats actually one of my favorite setups right there.

People here are cool about Provari. Its on ECF the cock swallowing Provari blowhards are a problem.
they blowhard there, and troll here
Very much this. They try to troll. They actually are quite horrible at it

pwheeler

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Good morning and GFY to all! It only took me 2 hours to catch up this time. Busy time doing the adult stuff and keeping food on the table. Off to do it some more. I'll try to keep caught up with my phone, if I can. Wonderful Thursday everyone!

Sent from my HTC Desire Eye using Tapatalk

coolerat

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
If you went in the provari subforum and ignored everyone the rest of the forum would improve by 93%. Thats the staging area for assholes.

Lotta good people using Provari's but the protected status over there turns mild mannered school teachers into innerwebz trolls.

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
If you went in the provari subforum and ignored everyone the rest of the forum would improve by 93%. Thats the staging area for assholes.

Lotta good people using Provari's but the protected status over there turns mild mannered school teachers into innerwebz trolls.
More truthful words have not been spoken. That's where I started out. - I know call it the dmz
I was part of an exodus similar to ya'lls; about 30 of us left at the same time 2 years ago.

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Which p-thingie is that on the far right? I don't like the teardrops or the crosshatching styles, the p3 is pretty nice, but the one of the far right is the best looking p-thingie I've seen.

Andria
Procyon 50w, fires a 0.3 ohm load, 11.5 amp limit, and of course no tc
but they improved their buck and boost and will let a battery go down to 2.5v

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Procyon 50w, fires a 0.3 ohm load, 11.5 amp limit, and of course no tc
but they improved their buck and boost and will let a battery go down to 2.5v

That would be quite sufficient for this tootle puffer. Really nice looking mod! If I ever found one of those for sale cheap I might grab it. I've mostly moved on from tubes, boxes don't fall over so easily, but that's a good looker!

Andria

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Looks just like the one Luke Skywalker had.
hahahaha!!!!! certainly a tad tall; but, for someone who started with a 2.5, using it with todays gear gives it a nice nostalgic feeling
I'm normally a dna200 or hexohm user, this is perfect for a "dress" occasion I guess.

coolerat

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
That would be quite sufficient for this tootle puffer. Really nice looking mod! If I ever found one of those for sale cheap I might grab it. I've mostly moved on from tubes, boxes don't fall over so easily, but that's a good looker!

Andria

Hope you brought your long game cause its only been out a couple weeks and is over 200 beans.

2.5's are in your wheels house and in the 30 dollar range now.

pwheeler

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
There was a time when I actually had a P2 in my cart at Provape. About the same time, I found mechanicals and abandoned that idea. I went to their thread for a little while and found them rather uppity and snobbish and never went back to it.

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
There was a time when I actually had a P2 in my cart at Provape. About the same time, I found mechanicals and abandoned that idea. I went to their thread for a little while and found them rather uppity and snobbish and never went back to it.

they are certainly good mods, but, really only cater to a segment of the population. So, its one of those things that you have to know if it will fit your vape style before you drop that much money.
That's why the radius isn't in that picture. THey released the radius, around the time I got my hexohm.
can't knock them as a company really
it is what it is

coolerat

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee

This has actually been old timers week at Casa de Cooler and I been using a mech again for the first time in a LOOOONG time. Started with a dripper but the ramp up time slays me after my 2 and 3 battery boxes. So in the spirit of OTW I built a Anyvape RBA head for an Atlantis and put it on a mech. Its a nice mild vape. I'd forgotten how tight the draw was on the Atlantis.

IMG_5810.jpg

RatRacer

a touch oɟɟ
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Andria
Wife loved decorating the coffee and end tables with the colored suction cup style holders, and other popular spots in the house. Thing fell over on wood, and it sounded like a gun went off.:giggle:

Light seeker

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee

Yup. When I was newb, answer to every question was " buy a provape" as they looked down their nose.

Hank F. Spankman

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
they are certainly good mods, but, really only cater to a segment of the population. So, its one of those things that you have to know if it will fit your vape style before you drop that much money.
That's why the radius isn't in that picture. THey released the radius, around the time I got my hexohm.
it is what it is
It's not the company (well, it is, but it isn't) it's those fucking fanboi Provnazi bastards

coolerat

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
it is what it is

In a way you can knock them as a company.

A few stores used to sell them but almost all have dropped them. So at least in Upstate NY they are basically an innernet only item.

Years ago ECF was the biggest part of the vape innerweb.

Provape controlled that sub forum.

So if they wanted to go after the non-douchebag market they had a chance to be more aggressive.

coolerat

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Truly believe if it wasn't for the provnazis, provape would have gone under 2-3 years ago. They're dinos by today's standards.

But how many times can you go to the same well??

Another interesting point to me is if the mod is built to last a lifetime why do that all have like 20 of them?? Is it like fucking Highlander or something??

pwheeler

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
This has actually been old timers week at Casa de Cooler and I been using a mech again for the first time in a LOOOONG time. Started with a dripper but the ramp up time slays me after my 2 and 3 battery boxes. So in the spirit of OTW I built a Anyvape RBA head for an Atlantis and put it on a mech. Its a nice mild vape. I'd forgotten how tight the draw was on the Atlantis.

View attachment 48341
I use mainly my CC mods with Stumpys on them, but I change up every so often. Right now, using a Derringer one one and my new Tsunami on the other. But my RX200's are my mainstay, in use all the time with Boreas on two of them and a Griffin on the third. I have other 2 battery regulated mods with other tanks, like my TFV4. I'm well rounded in the mechanical and regulated end of things. I don't do tubes at all, just boxes. And definitely way more power than a Provari can provide me. I'm sure they're really good mods, but a little behind the times for my vaping needs. I have a hard time with the P fanboy attitude from those folks, not with the company or the product.

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
In a way you can knock them as a company.

A few stores used to sell them but almost all have dropped them. So at least in Upstate NY they are basically an innernet only item.

Years ago ECF was the biggest part of the vape innerweb.

Provape controlled that sub forum.

So if they wanted to go after the non-douchebag market they had a chance to be more aggressive.
I was tying to be nice.. lmao
yeah, my buddies shop, was an authorized vendor. He stopped carrying them with the p3. He had gotten the beta mods, but no matter what he did or who he called, he couldn't get the update module. He was also only making 5-8$ a mod profit- if he was lucky. So it was pointless from a financial aspect to make almost nothing on them then have to have his customers send them to WA for an upgrade.

and provape still controls the subforum. One of my permabans was arguing with santa zen about a 20a battery being able to supply 50w. Santa Zen was adamant that it was not possible.
I was happy to get banned for being right, when I told him that he was arguing electronics theory with a card carrying IEE member he had a total spaz out rant and said that he just wanted a mod that didn't need adjustments. So I told him to look into a mechanical.

the next day I was banned.

but that whole situation is why I got the Procyon.. sort f a symbolic GFY Santa Zen.

RatRacer

a touch oɟɟ
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Another interesting point to me is if the mod is built to last a lifetime why do that all have like 20 of them?? Is it like fucking Highlander or something??
I agree. Brand allegiance is a strong thing, and they do it well with a quality product. I view it as a status thing, like gun owners do. How many guns do you really need? (rhetorical on that, just a comparison)

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon

hahahah, because they need one for every personality

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Hope you brought your long game cause its only been out a couple weeks and is over 200 beans.

2.5's are in your wheels house and in the 30 dollar range now.

Nah, as I said, I don 't like the crosshatching style. I've never really cared about having a p-thingie, because up until they made the p3 and the procyon, I thought they were really urgly, and way overpriced. So even if any of the early ones aren't overpriced anymore.. they're still urgly.

Andria

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Wife loved decorating the coffee and end tables with the colored suction cup style holders, and other popular spots in the house. Thing fell over on wood, and it sounded like a gun went off.:giggle:

heh, with me, if one of my tubes fell over, it would usually roll from desk onto tile floor, and break the driptip! So I got onto boxes early last year, and really haven't looked back.

That's the other great thing about Achilles... they never ever leak, so I can lay 'em down without worry. Usually with boxes, I stand 'em upright, but my nightstand is wicker and not even a box mod will stand on that... but with the Achilles.. that's perfectly fine.

Andria

coolerat

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
I was tying to be nice.. lmao
yeah, my buddies shop, was an authorized vendor. He stopped carrying them with the p3. He had gotten the beta mods, but no matter what he did or who he called, he couldn't get the update module. He was also only making 5-8$ a mod profit- if he was lucky. So it was pointless from a financial aspect to make almost nothing on them then have to have his customers send them to WA for an upgrade.

and provape still controls the subforum. One of my permabans was arguing with santa zen about a 20a battery being able to supply 50w. Santa Zen was adamant that it was not possible.
I was happy to get banned for being right, when I told him that he was arguing electronics theory with a card carrying IEE member he had a total spaz out rant and said that he just wanted a mod that didn't need adjustments. So I told him to look into a mechanical.

the next day I was banned.

but that whole situation is why I got the Procyon.. sort f a symbolic GFY Santa Zen.

Zen is local so I bought some of his stuff back in the day before I was on vape forums, buy local and that horseshit. What a complete dick he is online. Honestly I don't believe he really is a dick just plays one online because the Provarinazi's line up to suck him off and give him money. Its good work if you can find it.

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Zen is local so I bought some of his stuff back in the day before I was on vape forums, buy local and that horseshit. What a complete dick he is online. Honestly I don't believe he really is a dick just plays one online because the Provarinazi's line up to suck him off and give him money. Its good work if you can find it.
well, I had wanted a zna 30, when they were first released, and really looked at the guy as a real genius when it came to vaping.
watching him lie, and regurgitate the prorape taklking points to buck up sales, utterly changed my view on the guy.
To say something is against the laws the of physics and create the math, to support and outright lie, and scare people, only to make a quick buck, utterly chaned my view on the guy,
Then to have me banned because I gave facts, and equations, Proved my point with known science and electronic law. - just showed what he really is.

Last edited:

roxynoodle

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Good morning and GFY!

When we were noobs, a friend bought a Provari. She kept telling me how nice the Provarinati were, such wonderful folks. Next she bought a Reo. And every person in the Provari subforum snubbed her! They ignored all her posts, and ran her out! I then made a decision that I would not buy one, ever.

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Good morning and GFY!

When we were noobs, a friend bought a Provari. She kept telling me how nice the Provarinati were, such wonderful folks. Next she bought a Reo. And every person in the Provari subforum snubbed her! They ignored all her posts, and ran her out! I then made a decision that I would not buy one, ever.
your friend was smart, I'm loving my reo more than I ever liked my prorape

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors