JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
The Geyscano is VW & 50w. The Dripbox is 60w and dependent on your build

Impulse buy, lol. I usually build between 1 and 1.2 and only on mechanicals.

Biggest concern is the atty - how well it works with other bf.

Probably will go to the geyscano because it's cheaper and its not a kanger.

Tol

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Impulse buy, lol. I usually build between 1 and 1.2 and only on mechanicals.

Biggest concern is the atty - how well it works with other bf.

Probably will go to the geyscano because it's cheaper and its not a kanger.
I have not seen many good things about geyscano. Never had one myself. I thought about it but saw some bad reviews and passed.

Someone please make a good quality regulated squonker that doesn't cost a fortune, please and thank you.

sent using Tapatalk

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
I have not seen many good things about geyscano. Never had one myself. I thought about it but saw some bad reviews and passed.

Someone please make a good quality regulated squonker that doesn't cost a fortune, please and thank you.

sent using Tapatalk

All the reviews I've seen are by non-squonkers.

It's funny, I got into squonking looking for something tough, that will hold up in extreme crap weather and my klutziness.

Got an REO clone, loved it so much I bought the real deal, but now I baby them and will rarely expose them to the elements, :question::question:

MikeyConti

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
All the reviews I've seen are by non-squonkers.

It's funny, I got into squonking looking for something tough, that will hold up in extreme crap weather and my klutziness.

Got an REO clone, loved it so much I bought the real deal, but now I baby them and will rarely expose them to the elements, :question::question:
I hate when that happens!! Lol Every "Work" mod ends up being a "Desk" mod!! o_O

Moueix

Shenanigannery Jedi. Welcome New Refugee's!
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I can't recall hearing anything bad about the Dripbox (mine is supposed to be here tomorrow) I haven't heard much about the Geyscano

Hank has got a drip box
he keeps in his pants
and when mama leaves home
he takes it out for a dance

Cause he's squonkin all night
and his whiteys are tight
Hank has got a drip box
Mama thinks it's just not right!

He goes in and out and in and out and in and out and in and out..

Last edited:

Hank F. Spankman

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hank has got a drip box
he keeps in his pants
he never gives it a rest

Hank has got a drip box
Mama thinks it just not right!

Ain't got it yet! LOL

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Hank has got a drip box
he keeps in his pants
he never gives it a rest

Hank has got a drip box
Mama thinks it's just not right!

I still can't believe they used to play that on am radio in the 70s, lol.

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Like tol said, some folks don't like the geyscano for one reason or another, others love it, others don't like the drip box because they auto-fire, which is a good reason not to like it. I have a drip box still in the box, haven't had the guts to see if it auto-fires or not.

Have eight good GDNA-40 squonkers, I don't want to worry about burning my house down, so I don't plan on using the drip box.

Tol

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I did use my REO clone on the beach in Hawaii last Feb. but I was so worried something would happen to it a lot of fun was dampened.
I have an original Reo Grand from 2012. It is REALLY fucking hard to kill one, you have to really try. Full of sand from beach blanket bingo? Dump it out, remove battery & bottle, rinse it under a faucet or in the lake. Dry it all out, replace battery & bottle and vape on!

sent using Tapatalk

Moueix

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
On a business trip this week in NY and haven't been keeping up with all the posts. Had some free time this evening and it took me an hour to get through all the posts. So, GFY and have a great day! :)

Hey NG Man! Darn, you must be a SPEED reader! I don't suppose you're at the Propane and Propane Accesories convention?

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
I have an original Reo Grand from 2012. It is REALLY fucking hard to kill one, you have to really try. Full of sand from beach blanket bingo? Dump it out, remove battery & bottle, rinse it under a faucet or in the lake. Dry it all out, replace battery & bottle and vape on!

sent using Tapatalk

I know, I know --- was more worried about someone stealing it actually.

But I do baby them - even the clone, which already needs to be rebuilt. But I love it because it was my first real mod and when it comes down to it, it vapes ALMOST as good as my grand :)

NatGasMan

James
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Hey NG Man! Darn, you must be a SPEED reader! I don't suppose you're at the Propane and Propane Accesories convention?

Well it may have been more than an hour. LOL!

No, just visiting customers. Today was a long one though. Walk ten blocks to Penn Station....take train to Newark....rent car...drive 30 minutes to first customer...have meeting and then lunch...drive 20 minutes to next customer....have about an hour and a half meeting....drive to train station...take train back to NY....walk ten blocks back to hotel....change into casual wear....take subway to little Italy and have an amazing veal piccata....go with a coworker to buy fake purses for his wife (it felt like we were buying weed)....subway back to hotel. I'm bushed!

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

No, just visiting customers. Today was a long one though. Walk ten blocks to Penn Station....take train to Newark....rent car...drive 30 minutes to first customer...have meeting and then lunch...drive 20 minutes to next customer....have about an hour and a half meeting....drive to train station...take train back to NY....walk ten blocks back to hotel....change into casual wear....take subway to little Italy and have an amazing veal piccata....go with a coworker to buy fake purses for his wife (it felt like we were buying weed)....subway back to hotel. I'm bushed!
:D:D:D:D...........lmao.....:)

Moueix

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

YUM! lil Italy! Veal Piccata! lol @ the preFendi's. Woulda given a bundle to watch you guys walk back to the hotel with em.. Did you wear em right out in the open, or crotch em? ;)

Safe travels!

Hank F. Spankman

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Goodnight everyone. One more day and then home tomorrow night. Have to take the Long Island Railroad to Hicksville to visit another customer. And when I get home, have to make sure no roads are still flooded.
I hate to say this, BUT I hope you had some real pizza while you were in the area. One of the best places in the City is right across the street from MSG/Penn Station

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors