Become a Patron!

ECF Refugee Thread All welcome though

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moueix

Shenanigannery Jedi. Welcome New Refugee's!
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
No, I first started doing it on m2l tanks! Then it seemed suddenly I wanted all the air I could get. Eventually I couldn't use my beloved m2l attys anymore, and began selling them. I still have a couple I didn't sell before the other place gave me the boot :( Being high end, I'm not sure if they will sell here or not, but I guess I should try. And unfortunately I have zero feedback here, and the other place stripped my verified status and all my feedback so people can't use that to check me out.

Getting booted in 2012 or early 13, and losing my verified status was maybe one of the better things ECF did FOR me. I stopped buying other peoples shit that they already figured out sucked, and I stopped selling my own, and pif'ing it instead. Never bothered to re-verify. I knew they would kick me out when they found out who I was. At least at THAT time, they sure as hell would. You have 100 references on this board, easy, and I would be delighted if you would count me in that number, lurvly!

chopdoc

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Day 14 of 14 for me and in hopefully less than 8 hours I will be driving north heading home! I ran out of my favorite juice this week :( so will mix up a batch tomorrow morning and the Boreas I ordered should be there as long as the lil bastard mail thief down the road didnt get it first :gaah: Looking forward to throwing a clapton build in it and giving it a vape! Hope it is as good as everyone says.

If everything works out right this time tomorrow I will be in full couch potato mode with an old fart cat (22 yrs old) laying on top on me giving me sweet looks and a pit bull laying across my legs snoring and I will have my vapes next to me. Life will be good!

DC2

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Yeah.. and a lot of them (and probably a lot of us too, back when) say stupid things like "I can quit if I wanna. I just don't wanna." Well, if you weren't ADDICTED, you'd WANNA, because that shit stinks, the vast majority of folks nowadays consider it a SOCIAL DISEASE, it costs a goddamn fortune, AND it contributes to disease and early death! Those who "don't wanna" are ADDICTS just like we were... and usually the #1 symptom of addiction is DENIAL -- "I can quit if I wanna." :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:
Well, I know I don't represent the majority of smokers or vapers.
In fact, I know I don't represent anyone but myself.

But I always COULD have quit if I wanted to.
I just never wanted to.

I never smoked for the nicotine, but I had about a half-dozen other reasons that I liked smoking.
Now I vape for those same reasons.

For nearly seven years I had been vaping around 1.5ml per day of 12mg liquid, same as the day I started.
And then one day I just stopped using nicotine, which is now about three months ago.

Mind you, I didn't WANT to stop using nicotine.
And I most certainly plan to start using it again as soon as I can.

But the health extortionists were attempting to pry an extra $50/month from my paycheck if I continued using nicotine.
And I have decided that, for now, I'm not going to pay it.

I'm hoping to retire within the next year.

DC2

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I've learned, for me, it's like an alchoholic with drinks. I just cant smoke, otherwise I'll go down that deep dark tunnel again.
And that's why this WHOLE THING is so weird.

I have a cigarette whenever I feel like it.
Like maybe once or twice a year.

No fear of relapse here.
Just pure freedom.

I guess we really are all different.
Like special little diamonds in a sea of carbon.

Or maybe we're all just a bunch of douchebags.
:giggle:

DC2

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
BTW Fugees! Alot of you missed a good troll ass kicking last night over on the Fugee debate thread! The mods here are wonderful! They gave back way better than they were given without banning the beast or banning it to the troll thread with he who shall not be named! Long story short it didn't have the constitution of other trolls & just kinda disappeared!
Wait, what?

Where is this "Fugee debate thread" you speak of?
I love to watch a well-deserved ass-kicking.

Unless someone starts kicking someone in the face, which is when I need to step in.
Don't like that kind of crap.

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Well, I know I don't represent the majority of smokers or vapers.
In fact, I know I don't represent anyone but myself.

But I always COULD have quit if I wanted to.
I just never wanted to.

I never smoked for the nicotine, but I had about a half-dozen other reasons that I liked smoking.
Now I vape for those same reasons.

For nearly seven years I had been vaping around 1.5ml per day of 12mg liquid, same as the day I started.
And then one day I just stopped using nicotine, which is now about three months ago.

Mind you, I didn't WANT to stop using nicotine.
And I most certainly plan to start using it again as soon as I can.

But the health extortionists were attempting to pry an extra $50/month from my paycheck if I continued using nicotine.
And I have decided that, for now, I'm not going to pay it.

I'm hoping to retire within the next year.

One of my excellent reasons for smoking, I *still* have, and even worse now that I don't smoke: to insulate me from the various stinks of life. In fact I'm suffering that right now; the garbage can over in the corner is only about half full... but damn it stinks. The old man, whose job it is to take out the garbage, won't be home for a couple hours. So I think I have a good excuse for a nap. :D

Mind you, I had a nose like a beagle before I quit smoking. Now it's approachign bloodhound territory. :facepalm: One of those groovy side effects of PTSD -- hyperalertness of my passive senses, smell and hearing.

Andria

SirKadly

Squonk 'em if you got 'em
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Day 14 of 14 for me and in hopefully less than 8 hours I will be driving north heading home! I ran out of my favorite juice this week :( so will mix up a batch tomorrow morning and the Boreas I ordered should be there as long as the lil bastard mail thief down the road didnt get it first :gaah: Looking forward to throwing a clapton build in it and giving it a vape! Hope it is as good as everyone says.

If everything works out right this time tomorrow I will be in full couch potato mode with an old fart cat (22 yrs old) laying on top on me giving me sweet looks and a pit bull laying across my legs snoring and I will have my vapes next to me. Life will be good!
From what I've read about the Boreas, you might want to mix up more of that juice than normal. Sounds like people can't put it down, so you are going to vape the crap out of it.

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Wait, what?

Unless someone starts kicking someone in the face, which is when I need to step in.

Some troll started throwing some shit my way. I didn't even know about it until today, at which point i began throwing it right back, with a few "fuck yous" thrown in for good measure. God, I love this forum. :D

Andria

roxynoodle

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Wait, what?

I don't know either. What did I miss? Asstroll again or a new one?

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Asstroll again or a new one?
Someone called Taser. Not sure what he called/calls himself there. He started out pissed off because he got locked out of "The Outside" and wanted members here to go over there to troll the area. He was basically told no, got more pissed off and decided that Americans are uneducated assholes. Needless to say, people are having fun with that one.

Our trolls seriously need to learn how to properly troll. They annoy, sure, but they suck at real trolling.

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I do so appreciate your acceptance of me.... I somewhat feared being a "newbie" that I would get hammered on

{baby got NO TROLLZ HERE} :zombie::zombie:
This is a very accepting place. Even us newbies fit right in here.

Sent from my HTC Desire Eye using Tapatalk
One big family here, as far as I'm concerned. That does include the mean ones, the trolls, etc... wouldn't be a real family without arguments from time to time. The only one in this group gets moved to his own little corner :D

Hank F. Spankman

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Someone called Taser. Not sure what he called/calls himself there. He started out pissed off because he got locked out of "The Outside" and wanted members here to go over there to troll the area. He was basically told no, got more pissed off and decided that Americans are uneducated assholes. Needless to say, people are having fun with that one.

Our trolls seriously need to learn how to properly troll. They annoy, sure, but they suck at real trolling.
Wait. That fucking moron showed up in there? lolol

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon

Our trolls seriously need to learn how to properly troll. They annoy, sure, but they suck at real trolling.[/QUOTE]

Its a total exercise in futility, that one.
Can't even take it serious

Frenchfry1942

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
No, I first started doing it on m2l tanks! Then it seemed suddenly I wanted all the air I could get. Eventually I couldn't use my beloved m2l attys anymore, and began selling them. I still have a couple I didn't sell before the other place gave me the boot :( Being high end, I'm not sure if they will sell here or not, but I guess I should try. And unfortunately I have zero feedback here, and the other place stripped my verified status and all my feedback so people can't use that to check me out.

I just saw that all of your information is there. You sold to 41 people? All gave positive feedback. Have ~15000 Likes? Hmmm.

roxynoodle

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
I just saw that all of your information is there. You sold to 41 people? All gave positive feedback. Have ~15000 Likes? Hmmm.

But, is my verified status back?

It doesn't matter. I'm not returning and they can shove that supplier shit. I don't see Qorax wearing that label and he's designed 2 attys and 2 mechs that I'm aware of.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors