Not open for further replies.

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
I really like my Kangxin Inoy squonker from Focalecig. 60W, tc, manual tcr.

I'll keep that sucker in mind if I ever need another inexpensive regulated squonk.

The original MSRP on the Geyscano was like $80, too much for what it is. But $20 is a steel.

I actually had no intention of buying anything today but saw your sale coupon posted earlier and have been considering another Boreas.

But when I hear sale, I always run to the clearance rack first, lol.

Moueix

Shenanigannery Jedi. Welcome New Refugee's!
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Someone called Taser. Not sure what he called/calls himself there. He started out pissed off because he got locked out of "The Outside" and wanted members here to go over there to troll the area. He was basically told no, got more pissed off and decided that Americans are uneducated assholes. Needless to say, people are having fun with that one.

Our trolls seriously need to learn how to properly troll. They annoy, sure, but they suck at real trolling.
bashful.png

Hi, Huckleberried.. :wave:

I keep seeing mentions of this "outside". Is that the inbred area of ECF where the same dozen or so guys go to insult each other, and discuss "controversial" things that are in-between not allowed on ECF's regular channels, and.. I dunno.. Waffle House breakfast talk?

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Someone called Taser. Not sure what he called/calls himself there. He started out pissed off because he got locked out of "The Outside" and wanted members here to go over there to troll the area. He was basically told no, got more pissed off and decided that Americans are uneducated assholes. Needless to say, people are having fun with that one.

Our trolls seriously need to learn how to properly troll. They annoy, sure, but they suck at real trolling.

Yeah.. and then he decides to take me on, and inform me that if I just contact them, all will be sweetness and light. What a dumb fuck. He still hasn't replied, and I'm starting to doubt that he ever will.

Andria

roxynoodle

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Yeah.. and then he decides to take me on, and inform me that if I just contact them, all will be sweetness and light. What a dumb fuck. He still hasn't replied, and I'm starting to doubt that he ever will.

Andria

Yeah, what a fool. Hell, they won't talk to me at all. They sure aren't going to tell me who complained.

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
It is. It's like The Butthurt Club. They should change the name to TBC.

They reaped what they sowed - if there is one thing I hate more than tattle-tail type behavior out of so-called adults, it's people in authority who dish out justice arbitrarily and unequally.

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
I mean really - If I pushed a button every time someone offended me online, or I got holier-than-thou and wanted to kiss ass by reporting minor rule breaking, the internet itself would shut down.

It reminds me of jr high school and teacher's pet types.

Then the back-pedaling post ex facto rules changing bullshit.

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I looked at that forum this evening, to see where my position is with the next Squonker from Vaughan. The site is like a graveyard, Can only see it worsening, it that's even possible.

Not posting much there in so long I almost used a bad word the mods would have been all over like slapping an 8 yr old for saying hell, or damn, possibly shit. It's a wonder they don't ask for member addresses to wash members mouths with soap, while staring down a barrel shoved in their yaps....!

What a sickening bass-ak-wurd-forum....can't believe most folks posted on pins and needles, hoping not to offend anyone.

Oh how I love this forum, and the members....!

Well...enough of those nonsense thoughts....time for a :goodnight:....have a great day tomorrow everyone, and GFY'S....:)

always9988

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Hank F. Spankman

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
No Hank, I did not have any pizza. I did look at staying at a hotel closer to Penn Station for my next trip. I will have to remember to go to the pizza place you mentioned next time I'm here.
It's called Suprema Pizza. There's a place called Brother Jimmy's BBQ. It's right across the street

Moueix

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I hate tattle-tail whiner types, and that's what that place has deteriorated to.
A to the darn Men. The blue eyed dawg wandered into the VU Study thread :)giggle: Virginia University) and started raging about people who in his mind, were raging, which was like, 2 weeks ago? So, just discovered the thread? Manstruating? Feeling like his position might be on the line, so getting da brown on?

"The boss carefully chooses these studies!" HOGwash. The boss let in a study chaired by a KNOWN anti-vaping zealot who had snuck air monitoring equipment into a vape meet, took samples of individuals emissions to declare that water droplets were offending hazardous particles just like smoke (TOTAL junk science) and thereby achieved the conclusion that vaping should only be allowed where smoking is, which is practically NOwhere depending on where you live.

That place DESPERATELY needs to be called out on their own BS, but they won't allow it. so they will choke on it. The moderators have to stop being Psychophants for the boss, and the boss needs to stop enjoying and start ignoring his Psychophants if he hopes to see clearly. Or not, I care less each day as people like DC2 and Rossum come. The brain, humor and virtue drain there, just makes this place greater every day. Rant Over.

Moueix

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
@Mouiex @Tol right now if you go to eciggity you can get a Goon for $45 shipped with code SPRING30. I just ordered my second

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DARN YOU HANK!!! Actually, I'm outta town by Sunday, and don't know when I'll be back again, oh babe, I hate to go.. (slap) where was I... Oh yeah, no point in ordering until I am on the road, and know when I'll be back. Also, just saw a NEW RDA yesterday, with Goon style deck, and Kennedy air. Can't remember the name. Vape360 maybe had it?

HEY!!! WHERE'S MY MANNERS! Good morning, Ertawt's, and GFY. Especially you, Hank. GFYITA. That's right, it's Thursday again...

Moueix

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yeah, what a fool. Hell, they won't talk to me at all. They sure aren't going to tell me who complained.
I haven't had breakfast yet, would someone please pass the hot and tasty links? And before repairbot wanders by, or Hankbot, remember, links are tiny, pathetic lil weenies. And I CUT em before they go in the mouf.

haleysdadda

AKA BILL
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
A to the darn Men. The blue eyed dawg wandered into the VU Study thread :)giggle: Virginia University) and started raging about people who in his mind, were raging, which was like, 2 weeks ago? So, just discovered the thread? Manstruating? Feeling like his position might be on the line, so getting da brown on?

"The boss carefully chooses these studies!" HOGwash. The boss let in a study chaired by a KNOWN anti-vaping zealot who had snuck air monitoring equipment into a vape meet, took samples of individuals emissions to declare that water droplets were offending hazardous particles just like smoke (TOTAL junk science) and thereby achieved the conclusion that vaping should only be allowed where smoking is, which is practically NOwhere depending on where you live.

That place DESPERATELY needs to be called out on their own BS, but they won't allow it. so they will choke on it. The moderators have to stop being Psychophants for the boss, and the boss needs to stop enjoying and start ignoring his Psychophants if he hopes to see clearly. Or not, I care less each day as people like DC2 and Rossum come. The brain, humor and virtue drain there, just makes this place greater every day. Rant Over.
ECF is dieing!! It took me like an hour to catch up on all the threads I watch over there (6) after a couple weeks away! It's really sad though because that would have taken me weeks not too long ago! As a comparison the Boreas thread here is 400 posts ahead of me here after a couple of days of trying to keep up with this one! This place is CRA, CRA! Spent almost an hour here catching up on what I missed since 6pm PDT last night! Reminds me alot of the Womper Room over there but more fun & people! Right now I'm having kind of a love hate thing with getting older! Love it because work days go faster! hate it because off days go just as fast! Well spent all my morning relaxation time catching up here so it's time to get ready for adulting time! Luv y'all! Have a great day & GFY!:blowkiss::inlove::hearts::shades:

Hank F. Spankman

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
DARN YOU HANK!!! Actually, I'm outta town by Sunday, and don't know when I'll be back again, oh babe, I hate to go.. (slap) where was I... Oh yeah, no point in ordering until I am on the road, and know when I'll be back. Also, just saw a NEW RDA yesterday, with Goon style deck, and Kennedy air. Can't remember the name. Vape360 maybe had it?

HEY!!! WHERE'S MY MANNERS! Good morning, Ertawt's, and GFY. Especially you, Hank. GFYITA. That's right, it's Thursday again...
That the Shuriken. Not too keen on that bottom air. The Goon is also 24mm btw

Moueix

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
That the Shuriken. Not too keen on that bottom air. The Goon is also 24mm btw

Yah, I think I driveled or droned here about my lack of enthusiasm for the Tsunami air flow. Deep well = very tall atomizer, then you fill said deep well with air pipes? I see what they thought they were thinking, but the thought wasn't well thought, I think.

coolerat

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Hey GFY eberybody.

So I'm installing a printer for my wife and knock her favorite mod and tank over. Why oh fucking why couldn't it have been one of mine.

Of her like 700 mods she has this color matched purple mod with purple Super Tank Mini. You know the one with the top fill one piece driptip??

So I scramble to find a replacement which I did for 5 bucks. So I grabbed a couple of them.

12 bucks shipping. Back in prison when somebody fucked me in the ass that hard I got a cigarette and maybe a couple dollars commissary.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors