Become a Patron!

ECF Refugee Thread All welcome

Hank F. Spankman

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Mmmmm, veal, good stuff. OK, maybe we could eat the little piglet after all.

59535b615a91b904d53a4d1d5fef70e9.jpg

Moueix

Shenanigannery Jedi. Welcome New Refugee's!
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So, I was thinking I really need to come up with a label and logo for my wine and beer. And I was listening to some older songs today, and had a thought. Mind you this is just a starting point, but for some reason it seemed brilliant when it popped into my head. After all, in a manner of speaking you offer your throat to the drinks, right? Too much of a stretch?

So now I need some input from a wine drinker. Looking at you Atcha!;) If you saw this on a bottle of vino, what would be your reaction?

View attachment 60749
Totally NOT putting anything with 'cum" in the name, in my mouf.

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
We just got back from buying paint. :D $84, for 2 gal of flat for the walls, and a gal of white hi-gloss enamel for the woodwork, in that room and other places in the house that got dinged when we moved in. But there's a good sale going on right now, $10 rebate per gal on the high-end paints, and we got Behr Premium Plus, so we'll get $30 back. :)

We got a shade called "Sunwashed Brick," though it looks nothing like brick to me; it's really a very muted, low-intensity peach. I think it's a dark enough shade that covering the existing green won't be a problem; we were in there just now, trying to work out how we're going to rearrange things, and the green is also quite low-intensity... I just hate it, ugh, it's like a morgue or hospital or public school. Ick.

sunwashedbrick.jpg

Andria

I just noticed that can says eggshell enamel, but we actually got flat/matte... makes a better contrast with the hi-glass woodwork trim, and also contributes to the low-intensity of the color.

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I always liked how I could get a good tight draw with my KFL+'s... but I'm so spoiled with RDAs, I can't taste much from the KFL+'s anymore. Maybe if I used stainless and rayon. Got some of both, I just always use kanthal and shiseido cotton.

Andria

VU Sponsors