Become a Patron!

ECF Refugee Thread All welcome

SirKadly

Squonk 'em if you got 'em
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I think we need something a up tempo to start the day. OK, maybe not the best song to start the day with, but, well, I like it. Mostly because there's an inside joke in this song, so sorry for inflicting this on all of you who won't get it.

Lannie

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I made the absolute BEST juice yesterday, and no way to reproduce it exactly! I'd made up four sample bottles of stuff from the new FA flavors I got, and after I'd tried each one, and made notes for possible improvements, I dumped the leftovers together into one bottle and labeled it "Frankenjuice." IT IS FANTASTIC. I know what flavors are in there, but there were different amounts left in each sample bottle, so getting the same proportions will be next to impossible. I'm gonna TRY, though, because this is so worth it! LOL!

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
GM all. I'm home sick today. Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! Back to bed I go.

I'm not sick, but I DID stay in bed till wayyyyyyyyy after noon... just 'cuz. I had to put up with the ol man for THREE DAYS STRAIGHT, I deserved it. :giggle: And Rizzoli & Isles last episode EVAH was on last night, and I haz a sad. :( At least Tess Gerritsen is still writing the novels.

Anyway, it's so far past morning, I won't even bother. Just GFYs errybody, and do it merrily.

Andria

Moueix

Shenanigannery Jedi. Welcome New Refugee's!
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Good morning crew, and GFY!!! Had to run up to the 'Cati dealer to turn in the touring windshield and new tire for my Vrod, and to schedule my 600 mile break in oil change and fastener torque check. Normally, I laugh at those kind of service calls, but they threw it in for free. So I have to go back there again TOMORROW. Salesman asked how I like it. Told him I love it, but it seems to spend a LOT of time at the dealer.. ;)

chopdoc

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Afternoon fugee's and GFY. I woke up in a foul mood and it hasn't gotten any better. Had to go deal with Allstate today for my Mustang. They told me to get all my personal stuff out of it before it was towed, which I did but no one said a damn word about pulling the plates off it. I go to settle with them and the money was ball park of what I expected, within $200 so I was cool with that. Then I asked about dropping the coverage on it now that I signed the title over to them and they ask what day did I turn the plates into the DMV.....WTF yall talking about I asked. You have to pull the plates off the car and turn it in our your flagged by the DMV for driving without insurance.......fuck me....:gaah:

So I asked who towed it and where was it towed to and they don't know. They said so far over 7000 vehicles been towed since the flood and they don't know where it is.

I'm starting to wonder...... @Atchafalaya did you put the gris gris on me?

SirKadly

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Afternoon fugee's and GFY. I woke up in a foul mood and it hasn't gotten any better. Had to go deal with Allstate today for my Mustang. They told me to get all my personal stuff out of it before it was towed, which I did but no one said a damn word about pulling the plates off it. I go to settle with them and the money was ball park of what I expected, within $200 so I was cool with that. Then I asked about dropping the coverage on it now that I signed the title over to them and they ask what day did I turn the plates into the DMV.....WTF yall talking about I asked. You have to pull the plates off the car and turn it in our your flagged by the DMV for driving without insurance.......fuck me....:gaah:

So I asked who towed it and where was it towed to and they don't know. They said so far over 7000 vehicles been towed since the flood and they don't know where it is.

Man that's screwed up doc. Seems like once you sign the title over that should square things with the DMV without having to do anything else.

I'm glad to see you blame Atcha though, it's a nice change since in the Pew thread, everyone blames me for everything.:D

Lannie

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
My gihugic box of flavors finally arrived. Rich brought it in from the mailbox, complaining that it felt like it must have bricks in it! LOL! No, just 17 glass 4-oz. bottles of juice and 3 little 1-oz. bottles. GREAT packing job they did on it! I love Wizard Labs. :D Now I have to go cut open all the bags and bubble-wrap and line them all up and admire them. ;) After that, I have to try to figure out where I'm gonna store 'em. It would seriously be a lot easier for me if Rich would just build a room onto our tiny house that I could put all my juice stuff in. :rolleyes:

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
My gihugic box of flavors finally arrived. Rich brought it in from the mailbox, complaining that it felt like it must have bricks in it! LOL! No, just 17 glass 4-oz. bottles of juice and 3 little 1-oz. bottles. GREAT packing job they did on it! I love Wizard Labs. :D Now I have to go cut open all the bags and bubble-wrap and line them all up and admire them. ;) After that, I have to try to figure out where I'm gonna store 'em. It would seriously be a lot easier for me if Rich would just build a room onto our tiny house that I could put all my juice stuff in. :rolleyes:

i know that feeling! We bought this house partly because I fell in love with the HUGE kitchen.... but since I started making ejuice, geez, I need a SECOND kitchen! :giggle:

Andria

SirKadly

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Love that word, gihugic, I'm gonna have to remember it.
WL really does do a great job of packing. Sometimes I think too good. They go a little crazy with the amount of tape they use to hold the bubble wrap in place around the bottles.

Lannie

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
i know that feeling! We bought this house partly because I fell in love with the HUGE kitchen.... but since I started making ejuice, geez, I need a SECOND kitchen! :giggle:

Unfortunately, we bought our house because it was cheap and it was the only one available when our old house sold. We got screwed! I NEED a big kitchen (fer cryin' out loud, I have cows and a garden, I have messes of enormous proportions! LOL!), and this tiny space is only big enough to do one thing at a time, literally. After Thing #1 is finished, everything has to be washed up and put away (no dishwasher, either) before I can start Thing #2. I spend way too much time washing up, and trying to figure out what to do when. If I had a bigger kitchen, or TWO (that's my secret dream, too), I could get so much more done. I'd prolly need at least two or three dishwashers, though.

Love that word, gihugic, I'm gonna have to remember it.
WL really does do a great job of packing. Sometimes I think too good. They go a little crazy with the amount of tape they use to hold the bubble wrap in place around the bottles.

I know! Although I'm not quite as accident-prone as Rixy, I'm dangerous to myself and others when wielding sharp instruments. And I'm headed to the kitchen to free all those bottles now, so wish me luck! :eek: Just last week I tried to slice the end of my left index finger off with a freshly sharpened knife when I was rinsing it off after cutting tomatoes. I love a sharp knife, but I always end up bleeding afterward. It's because I move too fast. I know I need to slow down, but there's always so much to do, and so little time to do it, so I rush. I have Band-Aids. :D

MikeyConti

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Man that's screwed up doc. Seems like once you sign the title over that should square things with the DMV without having to do anything else.

I'm glad to see you blame Atcha though, it's a nice change since in the Pew thread, everyone blames me for everything.:D
Its still your fault kad.... they just forgot..

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I am starting to feel better. Thanks Andria. At first I thought I overdid working in the yard. Now, my nose is all stopped up but I don't feel as achy. :blowkiss:

It's weird, and unexpected, this time of year, but lately I've had some of that "whole body ache" going on, like every joint in my body protesting. And Saturday I felt kinda crappy all day, don't really know why.

My nose bothers me pretty much every day; it's annoying, but not remarkable in any way -- been that way my whole life. Like the other day when I was awakened by the fact that both sinuses were blocked. I figure it's probably just due to "modern life" -- pollution and such. Maybe the fact that I grew up surrounded by smokers, and then became one for 39 yrs. I think it would be MORE remarkable if my nose DIDN'T bug me all the time, after just 2 yrs of smoke-free. Then add the fact that I have a cat; even a daily Zyrtec probably doesn't keep ALL the allergy symptoms away... so, along with that zyrtec, I take a 12hr sudafed daily. So I probably have some "rebound effect" from that. But sudafed was how I weaned off Afrin spray 30 yrs ago, because the rebound from THAT crap is just ungodly.

Andria

Moueix

Shenanigannery Jedi. Welcome New Refugee's!
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

I think when she doesn't feel good, the world just goes to hell..

Get well soon, Atchafalaya :)

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Afternoon fugees....all done with today commitments.....time for a vape...:)....:vino:

Hope you feel better Atcha....!

One fucking thing after another @chopdoc ...........:gaah::cuss2:......HAPPY PILL TIME....!

Load a PEZ dispenser with tiny orange footballs.....:zombie:.......:bliss:...and a couple...:drunk:

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Hey, we are hitting the big time in my little town. We are getting a real life, bonafide something-we're-not-allowed-to-talk-about but legal in my state store next month.

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Past few days caught me off guard. Seems I'm passing kidney stones. Feel like I still have a few hung up. Know they'll pass, only time.

Wife fell outside last night. She was trying to find a couple of our dogs after we had let off some fireworks, tripped over a big rock. Her wrist got staved up but fortunately no fractures.

I tried putting her hair up today. "Sailor not able to braid, see now why you were let go," she told me. We laughed.

Been enjoying a single coil on a velocity v2 style deck.

VU Sponsors