Become a Patron!

ECF Refugee Thread All welcome

chopdoc

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Times it feel like never ending shit, yall know. I spent the night at my moms last night. I'm trying to spend a few nights a week there so she feels safe because I did move her on my property to keep an eye on here and take care of her and because of this flood I cant live in my own place anymore. Well I drive to the gf place this morning feeling like shit, like I am trying to catch a virus or something and as soon as I get here my mom calls me. She went out and started her car, stepped out of the car to wipe the dew off the windows, the door closed and its locked now so she is standing there with the car running and all the doors locked. I asked her where they spare key is, it is her purse inside the car.........

Just never ending,

Moueix

Shenanigannery Jedi. Welcome New Refugee's!
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Actual alcohol never enters the kidneys. By the time the liver passes the metabolized alcohol to the kidneys, it is essentially vinegar... which might dissolve kidney stones, but i don't know for sure that it does. I've always heard those with stones advised to drink copious amounts of water, and of course drinking alcohol would decrease the amount of water available to the kidneys, since alcohol displaces water.

Andria
Damn anecdotal evidence..

GMGFY, Dear Fugees..

Moueix

Shenanigannery Jedi. Welcome New Refugee's!
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Morning head call left me with less pain. :) I'll get critters fed and try mowing F.I.L yard with weed eater this morning prior to it getting too hot outside. *hugs everyone*

@Robert Cromwell - Mine is from both kidneys, unfortunately. Think it is simply par for course of growing older in my case. Also the lemon juice water helped, twenty drops of lemon juice in a 20 ounce bottle of water. I like Mist Twist, or 7Up having never developed an affinity to Mountain Dew despite nearly everyone around doing so.

@Moueix - As the Southern Baptist preacher from my Mimmy's church was found of saying, "all comes to pass, and this to will pass." I might be a bit cranky from some discomfort, pain, but sure this too will run its course and finish out. Giving you a hint about the pain, I'm a masochist and I took an opioid last night to help ease the pain. Ha! Might as well not have taken a thing. The pain kept me up most of the night and not in an enjoyable manner.

Not yet been in screaming out loud pain. Perhaps, because I've a high pain threshold. Perhaps, I'm too dumb. Rather not have that much pain to find out either way. Bad enough as it is / has been.

Well y'all run 'er slow. :)

Never had a stone, but I did once get something like a hydro lock in a vas. Whole leg went numb before the searing pain set in. They kept pumping the opioid till I got sick to my stomach. Then they gave me a shot of ibuprofen and the pain stopped immediately...:gaah:

chopdoc

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Been rather pleasant. ( Lots of sarcasm there.)

Think most have made it from kidneys to bladder fine. One seems presently hung in low left abdomen, near groin. Drinking plenty of water & now water with lemon juice in hopes to break up any calcium in them.

While back I had a case of blood in urine. It was not pin pointed as kidney stones then. Some looking recently suggests that it might have been a missed sign.

Well, think I'm going to enjoy an opioid slumber. Nitol.

Hope they pass soon and painlessly Morely!

Lannie

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Morning, all! I tried to quote something, but it disappeared when I changed pages I guess... anyway, @inspects I wanted to thank you for that Godsmack video! I haven't heard anything from them in ages, and I really like that one. I need to learn to use YouTube more...

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I need to look over my flavors and determine if, or when, I need to order any flavors or whatever. I had planned on getting some more 1ml syringes and never did, in the run-up to 8/8. And I might try some blueberry muffin from heather's heavenly vapes; it looks like they're still offering the PG/VG customizations, so I could get 80% PG, same as I got from sweet-vapes. And when I clicked "add to cart," it didn't say a single word about sending in some ID or whatever.

Andria
I get my syringes off of Amazon. Duda Diesel it think they are called...

SirKadly

Squonk 'em if you got 'em
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
That looks good. Maybe my stomach will feel better soon and I can have some.
GM gfy all. I'm better but stayed home. Gonna rest up and maybe work this weekend to catch up.
Well, I think I make pretty good biscuits and gravy, if I do say so myself. So when you are feeling better, I'll make some for ya.

ETA - The package I ship them in might be a little soggy by the time it arrives though.

Last edited:

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I ordered some coils from Sweet=Vapes I got yesterday, said they wernt using the BlueCheck or w/e! Didn't get ID'd ....

Well, that's good for them, I guess... But they're also still not selling Blueberry Muffin. All their "house juice" is gone, all they have are "name brands", which means no customization. Which means I won't be buying any ejuice from them.

Andria

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Damn anecdotal evidence..

GMGFY, Dear Fugees..

Heh, actually that was part of "Physiology of Alcohol Metabolism" that I learned in rehab. The one in Chelsea, MI; I hear it's one of the best available, and for $9k, it damn well oughta be! (well, it was $9k in 1986... god only knows what they charge now!) But at least they teach you what alcohol does to your body, the various stages of how it feels when your liver is going bad, so you know what to look for -- when I got those 3-4 day hangovers, that info probably saved my life.

Andria

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I get my syringes off of Amazon. Duda Diesel it think they are called...

That's where I got most of mine too, but the 1ml, I get from WizLabs; I can't find any actual "luer lock" 1ml syringes on Amazon; for that size, all I've found are "slip tips" -- no threading. Don't want those.

Andria

Hank F. Spankman

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Times it feel like never ending shit, yall know. I spent the night at my moms last night. I'm trying to spend a few nights a week there so she feels safe because I did move her on my property to keep an eye on here and take care of her and because of this flood I cant live in my own place anymore. Well I drive to the gf place this morning feeling like shit, like I am trying to catch a virus or something and as soon as I get here my mom calls me. She went out and started her car, stepped out of the car to wipe the dew off the windows, the door closed and its locked now so she is standing there with the car running and all the doors locked. I asked her where they spare key is, it is her purse inside the car.........

Just never ending,

At least it was in park

pwheeler

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Afternoon, y'all! I was wondering why I stopped getting alerts. Come to see that it got so busy another one had to be started. Busy folks here :). Sorry I haven't had much time for forum activities as I've been at it from daylight until dark. Plus, I find that being absent also helps my pocketbook as I'm not tempted by so many enablers. Still, I miss talking to someone other than myself. Back to work, but wanted to make an appearance to say howdy and have been missing you all.

Sent from my HTC Desire Eye using Tapatalk

Hank F. Spankman

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Well, that's good for them, I guess... But they're also still not selling Blueberry Muffin. All their "house juice" is gone, all they have are "name brands", which means no customization. Which means I won't be buying any ejuice from them.

Andria

Google is your fucking friend, use it

Hank F. Spankman

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year

8454fd6495bfe7a8aad40f870ab501f3.jpg

celticluvr

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Morning head call left me with less pain. :) I'll get critters fed and try mowing F.I.L yard with weed eater this morning prior to it getting too hot outside. *hugs everyone*

@Robert Cromwell - Mine is from both kidneys, unfortunately. Think it is simply par for course of growing older in my case. Also the lemon juice water helped, twenty drops of lemon juice in a 20 ounce bottle of water. I like Mist Twist, or 7Up having never developed an affinity to Mountain Dew despite nearly everyone around doing so.

@Moueix - As the Southern Baptist preacher from my Mimmy's church was found of saying, "all comes to pass, and this to will pass." I might be a bit cranky from some discomfort, pain, but sure this too will run its course and finish out. Giving you a hint about the pain, I'm a masochist and I took an opioid last night to help ease the pain. Ha! Might as well not have taken a thing. The pain kept me up most of the night and not in an enjoyable manner.

Not yet been in screaming out loud pain. Perhaps, because I've a high pain threshold. Perhaps, I'm too dumb. Rather not have that much pain to find out either way. Bad enough as it is / has been.

Well y'all run 'er slow. :)
Fiance is quite prone to stones, He does the lemon juice in water thing and also I fix him a concoction of 16 oz of water, 4 oz of Cider Vinegar and a half teaspoon of baking soda. Stirred or shaken till dissolved before drinking. :) He swears by it.

Lannie

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Well, I tried to make another batch of that frankenjuice stuff today. I'll try some tomorrow (or tonight) and see if it's close. While I was at it I made another 4 oz. bottle of one of my favorites, and a 60ml bottle of something called Crown of the King (I think?) that I'd made for someone else, but it smelled so good, I wanted some for my own self. :)

You have no idea how tiring it is to try to sift through that many flavors, trying to find the ones you need for each recipe. Well, maybe some of you do. I was all done in after making three recipes! LOL! Used to be, I'd knock out 5 or 6 in an afternoon, but that was when I only had one box full of flavors!

These are all the ones that won't fit in my original toolbox, which already has about 100 smaller 10ml and 30ml bottles in it:

09-06-16 Flavors 4.jpg

I got about 2/3 of that into the second toolbox that Rich brought for me to use, and the leftovers are still sitting in a cardboard box. I need a cupboard. Rich would build me one if we had room to put it... but we don't. If we're gonna keep vaping, we definitely need a bigger house! LOL!

Lannie

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I don't catch much of nuthin since I quit smoking.
Just popcorn toes and vapers thumbs.

I was sick for a MONTH about 2 months or so after I quit smoking. When I smoked, I hardly ever got sick, unless Rich brought me a superbug from the VA hospital. I think there was such a thick coating of goo on the inside of my lungs, no bad critters could get through. But after I quit, I started getting sick all the time. Three separate times, and once it lasted a full month. I swear, I thought I was going to die! But since that last bout of "whatever" cleared up, I haven't had so much as a sniffle. It was really weird getting sick so much at first, though.

Atchafalaya

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Well, I tried to make another batch of that frankenjuice stuff today. I'll try some tomorrow (or tonight) and see if it's close. While I was at it I made another 4 oz. bottle of one of my favorites, and a 60ml bottle of something called Crown of the King (I think?) that I'd made for someone else, but it smelled so good, I wanted some for my own self. :)

You have no idea how tiring it is to try to sift through that many flavors, trying to find the ones you need for each recipe. Well, maybe some of you do. I was all done in after making three recipes! LOL! Used to be, I'd knock out 5 or 6 in an afternoon, but that was when I only had one box full of flavors!

These are all the ones that won't fit in my original toolbox, which already has about 100 smaller 10ml and 30ml bottles in it:

View attachment 60965

I got about 2/3 of that into the second toolbox that Rich brought for me to use, and the leftovers are still sitting in a cardboard box. I need a cupboard. Rich would build me one if we had room to put it... but we don't. If we're gonna keep vaping, we definitely need a bigger house! LOL!
OMG!!!! You rock!

Atchafalaya

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I was sick for a MONTH about 2 months or so after I quit smoking. When I smoked, I hardly ever got sick, unless Rich brought me a superbug from the VA hospital. I think there was such a thick coating of goo on the inside of my lungs, no bad critters could get through. But after I quit, I started getting sick all the time. Three separate times, and once it lasted a full month. I swear, I thought I was going to die! But since that last bout of "whatever" cleared up, I haven't had so much as a sniffle. It was really weird getting sick so much at first, though.
Yeah, it's been over a year for me and I don't get sick as often. But still, more than other people. Been like this my whole life. I remember all the relatives saying: "Oh she's fragile".
I can't wait to go to work tomorrow!

VU Sponsors