Become a Patron!

ECF Refugee Thread All welcome

Lannie

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Did I say good morning yet? I was on earlier, but I don't remember if I was awake enough to say anything. LOL!

Now, although it's still technically morning, I've done what most people would consider a full day's work, and I'm TIRED! But I get to look forward to making more joose today, and that's "play" to me, so it's fun. :)

Hey, Atcha, are you feeling any better? hug.gif

SirKadly

Squonk 'em if you got 'em
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
abbn.jpg

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Hey y'all... fugees and various other peeps. GFYs. I meant to get up a little earlier today, gotta make the juice, but a bad coughing fit early this AM induced me to take a small bit of a Mucinex-DM, so I ended up sleeping almost as late as the rest of week. :facepalm:

Andria

Atchafalaya

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Did I say good morning yet? I was on earlier, but I don't remember if I was awake enough to say anything. LOL!

Now, although it's still technically morning, I've done what most people would consider a full day's work, and I'm TIRED! But I get to look forward to making more joose today, and that's "play" to me, so it's fun. :)

Hey, Atcha, are you feeling any better? View attachment 60997
I am feeling better but I'm ready to be off work to go lie down again.

Moueix

Shenanigannery Jedi. Welcome New Refugee's!
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I would not be surprised to hear the neighbors and fellow church members say how surprised they are.
"They appeared to be the perfect couple".
Read that this morning. Judge has a cruel streak. Released him on personal recognizance. NO bond for bank robbery, and you can't refuse to leave, lol. Guess he should have jumped the judge for bonus extended stay..

Lannie

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Ahh another prediction of mine coming true. Vapor flavor vendors changing their name because of intended use and the FDA.
Bull City Vapor is now Bull city Flavor.

I just ordered from them, and the shipping label just said "Bull City" on the return address. Who knows what it might be? We have cows, so maybe it could be cow-impregnating supplies for all the Post Office can tell. I actually appreciated their discretion in labeling. :) Wizard Labs still says "Wizard Labs" on the label, but that could be anything. It doesn't say "vape" or anything remotely connected to vaping, so it should be good, too. Besides the Postal Nazi knows I make soap, so maybe it's soapmaking supplies. ;)

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
My client today was a close talker. Anyone ever run into someone who just about chases you around trying to talk within about 12 inches of your face? Talk about nuts (no pun intended). I seen this on Seinfeld years ago and thought the skit was funny as hell.

I has just about to say something to the guy, then he handed me an envelope full of cash rather than a check, then drove off into the wild-blue-yonder.....:)

Glad I didn't snap on the bastard.....:giggle:

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
My client today was a close talker. Anyone ever run into someone who just about chases you around trying to talk within about 12 inches of your face? Talk about nuts (no pun intended). I seen this on Seinfeld years ago and thought the skit was funny as hell.

I has just about to say something to the guy, then he handed me an envelope full of cash rather than a check, then drove off into the wild-blue-yonder.....:)

That would drive me batshit. I find that I prefer a much bigger "personal distance" than most people... like maybe a mile or two. :D Seriously, I can't bear touchy-feely people, getting into my personal space is just another version of it.

Andria

Moueix

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Dang, CASH! getting to be rare these days. I've never been paid in cash. Enjoy! ;)

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Some 'experts' say that if Hillary is elected it will be horrible for the USA.

Other 'experts' say that if Trump is elected it will be horrible for the USA.

Well one of them will be elected so expect horrible for the USA.

Moueix

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Good morning, Lord Cromwell.

Vape mail. VT75 (I was shocked) and.. yeah. Nice mod, Escribe and DNA75, very consistent performer so far. Finally, a purpose for these damn MNKE 26650's.

Good thing for Escribe. Couldn't figure out how to change coil material on the mod, but I just created a profile and uploaded it. Boom. Niiiice. Got a triade coming on the slow boat from fast tech. Going all DNA for Vapocolypse.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Vape mail. VT75 (I was shocked) and.. yeah. Nice mod, Escribe and DNA75, very consistent performer so far. Finally, a purpose for these damn MNKE 26650's.

Good thing for Escribe. Couldn't figure out how to change coil material on the mod, but I just created a profile and uploaded it. Boom. Niiiice. Got a triade coming on the slow boat from fast tech. Going all DNA for Vapocolypse.
Morning Moueix,

I have been mostly mechs for the past few weeks.
I actually do not own a DNA device.
The DNA 60 is interesting though.

But then again it also uses escribe I think....
heck I still use a flip phone.

Psyc

VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee

Morning fugees, got my triad today. I was to tired to make coils so I set mine up with a Glacier rda with Clapton coils that was already set up. Have to say I do notice a difference between a DNA chip and the rx200.

VU Sponsors