Become a Patron!

Efuntop first time buy.....shipping issue......plase help

I got a new wismec reuleaux rx200 and TFV4 set at the efun.top on 7th of september. The shipping label was created a day later and the last uodate i received was on 12th of september sayin that 'Despatch from sorting center BEIJING' ......Im still waiting to receive these and theres not up date...please help

ChrisL

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Congrats on your new set up. I suspect you should get your "vape mail" sometime this week. Takes 3-4 weeks on average. I have had my order delivered in 10 days, and once an order took 45 days. Order from China if your not in a hurry...Welcome to VU.

Thank you !

All though I wanted to try it on my birthday.....hahaha missed all the cake flavored juices......anyway got plentiful eggs broken on my head though.

All though it doesnt show any update i hope my vape mail cones by this week...fingers crossed

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
Takes about 10 days from the time it starts tracking to get to Central Florida for me.
As soon as it hit's US soil you should see it fairly quickly.

Takes about 10 days from the time it starts tracking to get to Central Florida for me.
As soon as it hit's US soil you should see it fairly quickly.
Im also in florida now, hope the parcel atleast makes it by tommorrow.......the tracking status is not yet updated........fingers crossed

scalewiz

VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Whenever I order from China, it seems as though if it goes near Beijing, it takes 2 or 3 times as long to leave the country. Don't know why Beijing; they must be extra busy there.

SirRichardRear

AKA Anthony Vapes on Youtube
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
for china orders usually 2-4 weeks depending on your luck

Whenever I order from China, it seems as though if it goes near Beijing, it takes 2 or 3 times as long to leave the country. Don't know why Beijing; they must be extra busy there.
it is i guess....but the tracking status from 13th september says despatch beijing to miami.....after this the updates stopped......guess im up for waiting this tym

My package seems to have ended up at USPS facility OPA LOCKA, fl on 22nd of september. Dont know when it will be delivered to Tampa. It still saying....Preparing your shipment....still fingers crossed :!

cavan

VU Donator
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
My package seems to have ended up at USPS facility OPA LOCKA, fl on 22nd of september. Dont know when it will be delivered to Tampa. It still saying....Preparing your shipment....still fingers crossed :!
Hi , let me know your order number , I help you to check .

cavan

VU Donator
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
Hi , did you get your package ? I didn't get your order number still now =(

VU Sponsors