Become a Patron!
image.jpeg I have the Eiffel 165W and I just got a new glass, I put everything on as tight as possible but I keep getting the "Atomizer Open" error. Could anyone help me out and maybe tell me why or what I can do?

Neunerball

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
View attachment 41579 I have the Eiffel 165W and I just got a new glass, I put everything on as tight as possible but I keep getting the "Atomizer Open" error. Could anyone help me out and maybe tell me why or what I can do?
That error message means that it either doesn't make proper contact within the 510 connection, or the replacement coil doesn't work. Try a new coil. BTW, don't over tighten either, you might damage the o-rings, which can cause the tank to leak.

That error message means that it either doesn't make proper contact within the 510 connection, or the replacement coil doesn't work. Try a new coil. BTW, don't over tighten either, you might damage the o-rings, which can cause the tank to leak.
Thank very much for the help and one more question that may sound silly, what are the o-rings? I'm pretty new to this and don't know much.

VU Sponsors