Become a Patron!

Vaping_Orchard

Member For 2 Years
What's yalls most Flavorful brand of ejuice? Not the flavor type...but the Brand. Chubby Bubble, Smoothie Man, etc. I've used Chubby Bubble, Mr Bill, Smoothie Man, Pop Clouds. That's it. Kinda afraid to switch from Chubby Bubble or Smoothie Man. Because I wasted money trying all the others I listed and didn't like them. I always use Apple or Strawberry flavor.

Which that might be why I can't taste hardly anything anymore. It's either cause I've never switched flavor or I got a bum coil. I put a new coil in my tfv8 CB a week ago and never really got any flavor out of it. To expensive to just throw away so I been vaping it. Using the Q4 coil . I had the T8 in but after like 3 days I kept getting spitback really bad . Someone said the T6 are the best. I really like how the Q4 vapes...just NO flavor. But I'm vaping to quit smoking so I'm still getting the relief from the nic.

Kinda getting off topic...so if I'm going to spend $60 bucks for the TOP flavor brand of EJUICE...what shall it be?

XEVU

Equal Opportunity Offender
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
My taste changes. Lately, my go to is thesaucela.com.
I've got about 3L of SauceLA juice from the .99 and 1.99 sales. Some flavors are ok and some suck balls.

Try a completely different flavor for a week or so (non fruit) then go back to the ones you like. It should let you taste them again.

I wouldn't spend a bunch of cash on a juice until I knew I liked it. Try Vapewild out of Dallas. They are cheap and have a ton of choices. Also, check out the coupon/vendor section on here. There are a ton of juice vendors.

sent from craptastic taptalk

iVape524

Member For 4 Years
I love thesaucela. I've had 3 flavors so far and all of them have been awesome! They have discount codes all the time as well. I'll never buy juice from a shop ever again. I picked up 2 120ml bottoms from them (vanilla bean creame and caramel waffle cappuccino) for 16 and some change after shipping. I used to pay 20 bucks for a 30ml of premium juice. This stuff is premium without the price!

VU Sponsors