Become a Patron!

Eleaf iStick ... compact 20w box mod

Thunderball

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I have always hated box mods of any type. But since I got my vapor shark DNA 30, I really love the small size and the stealthy advantage. This mod that we have ordered seems like it's going to really fit the bill for a hell of a lot cheaper price. I can't wait myself

I could really care less about the sub ohm features of both of my vapor sharks and I really don't care about the 30 W. I think this is going to be great for most of the normal vapors

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

emsmom

Member For 4 Years
Have had mine since they first came out and couldn't be happier with this one! No funky quirks with this one, it just works the way it should! The size is wonderful and it is efficient. Didn't expect it to be lasting as long as it does. Was so happy with this one, I ordered two more. I think this is the best mod to have come out in a long time! Forget the more expensive Hana clones and the IPV. I have all the new ones and the iStick is my go to device! Couldn't be happier with this device.

moecat

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Did any of you run into that 17 watt ceiling that one of the video reviewers encountered?

emsmom

Member For 4 Years
The device does have a limit of 5.5 volts, so depending on the coil you are using, it will top out. With something like a 2.2 ohm coil mine is topping out at 5.4V and 13.7 watts. This is totally expected and what it should be doing. And it does let you know that you have hit the limit because the device won't go any higher in wattage. I vape at around 12-13 watts normally, so isn't an issue for me. For those into sub ohming, this is not the device for you, but those who want to use factory tanks with coils or if you make your builds over 1 ohm, this is just a great device! So tiny and really packs a punch. After dealing with issues with all the newer devices, this one has been a dream! No reading ohms incorrectly and jumping all over the place, no firing by itself, and no having to double click to fire when in sleep mode. It just works the way it should! Great job Eleaf!!

moecat

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
@emsmom or anyone else: about how long does the device last between charges?

emsmom

Member For 4 Years
It has a 2200mah battery so really depends on how you vape. I always get at least two solid days (48 hours) and have once gotten 4 solid days, but I was sick so probably wasn't vaping as much as normal. I normally vape 2-4ml a day depending on the tank I am using. 3+ml is the norm. I have found this one lasts longer than other ones that use 18650 batts, rated as high as 2600 and 3100mah. So either they are over rating the batts or this little thing is really efficient. I use dual coils too, so was really surprised it lasts as long as it does.

moecat

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
<<< must ... resist ... urge ... to ... empty ... wallet .......... failing ........ failing ....... >>>

kelli

Vapid Vapetress
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I have always hated box mods of any type. But since I got my vapor shark DNA 30, I really love the small size and the stealthy advantage. This mod that we have ordered seems like it's going to really fit the bill for a hell of a lot cheaper price. I can't wait myself

I could really care less about the sub ohm features of both of my vapor sharks and I really don't care about the 30 W. I think this is going to be great for most of the normal vapors

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

for sure....i could give two shittakes about sub-ohming. i am gonna get one or two of these next payday. :)

emsmom

Member For 4 Years
Whiskey, let us know what you think when it arrives! It is so much smaller than I expected! Will be really surprised if you don't love it!

kelli

Vapid Vapetress
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I have one of each color coming, yeah I caved.........1st one is here tomorrow, can't wait!!

lol i ordered the red and blue one on paypal credit. :p

did you see there is one vendor selling them for $62? good luck with that.

moecat

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
h61D473A8

emsmom

Member For 4 Years
The red is really a magenta, just so you aren't surprised. I have ordered the magenta (red which I have in hand), the blue and the black. Once I got my hands on the first one, that was it. Had to have at least 2 more.

kelli

Vapid Vapetress
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
The red is really a magenta, just so you aren't surprised. I have ordered the magenta (red which I have in hand), the blue and the black. Once I got my hands on the first one, that was it. Had to have at least 2 more.

yeah it looks more magenta in the pics. i am fine with that :)

kelli

Vapid Vapetress
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Love the magenta, but not sure a guy would love it, which is why I pointed this out. It definitely is not red.

no guys on these premises. except my dog and cat :p

moecat

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Saw a review where supposedly a 1.4 ohm coil is the magic number you want to get the full 20 watts from the iStick

emsmom

Member For 4 Years
Here is the iStick with various tanks/atties. Standard aero tank, Dominator atty, Kayfun Lite, evod 2, Nautilus. Any of the 22mm items will hang over the flat edge but is fine on the other sides. Need to click on the pictures and the Kayfun probably shows how much it hangs over the best.

Attachments

• email 1.jpg
    email 1.jpg
    9 KB · Views: 97
  • email 2.jpg
    email 2.jpg
    12.1 KB · Views: 97
  • email 3.jpg
    email 3.jpg
    10.7 KB · Views: 102
  • email 4.jpg
    email 4.jpg
    8.3 KB · Views: 94
  • email 5.jpg
    email 5.jpg
    8.7 KB · Views: 93

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
All I can say is ~WOW~, I got my Eleaf Isticks in today and boy are they gorgeous!!!
Color of them are true to what I thought they would be.
the hand fit is absolutely PERFECT
The units both came fully charged
This little mod vapes like a giant. Right now I have an EVOD 2 on it and it just cranks.

Things I love about it are the led window, no slouch its very readable and press on the button it displays what you are at for voltage and battery usage.
Button placement again,,,perfect!!!I see no problems with folks having big hands using this with any problems.
Button-So MUCH better than the MVP.
This mod here has replaced just about every one I have been using so far for daily use, I honestly think that they have no idea what they have here and having used this, I would have paid alot more than what these are going for.

IMG_1940_zps9352d3a0.jpg

IMG_1941_zpsfc2e759e.jpg

Scuba-Matt

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Nice looking little device.

moecat

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Damn ... the MVP killer has truly arrived ... even beat Innokin to the MVP3 with that 20w chip.

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Shit yeah, Moe I'm gonna get rid of the MVP, maybe give it to my brother ....lol

moecat

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
And what about the P3???
MVP3? Not out yet. Just postulating that Innokin is in trouble from the rave reviews of the iStick so far. Doesn't help that Innokin is late with their next gen MVP.

Or were you referring to something else?

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
Thinking this would be great for Stealth Vaping!

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
MVP3? Not out yet. Just postulating that Innokin is in trouble from the rave reviews of the iStick so far. Doesn't help that Innokin is late with their next gen MVP.

Or were you referring to something else?

Provari I was talking about...LOL

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Here is the iStick with various tanks/atties. Standard aero tank, Dominator atty, Kayfun Lite, evod 2, Nautilus. Any of the 22mm items will hang over the flat edge but is fine on the other sides. Need to click on the pictures and the Kayfun probably shows how much it hangs over the best.
Thank you very much for taking time to do this!! You're awesome!

Hermit

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Thanks emsmom and Whiskey for the pictures - it makes even an evod 2 look huge!

Just ordered 2, but it will be a couple of weeks before I get them :(

MVP killer is right - I'd buy it just for the 'down' button :D

Bold Vapor

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I'm really lik'n this mod. Keep on posting your reviews!

Crocky

Member For 4 Years
Loving the looks of this mod but The fact the atties hang over a tad just drives my OCD bonkers! I think I can get past it....I think I can...I think I can :). May have to order one just to see. I mean it is not like I would be out much.

emsmom

Member For 4 Years
Whiskey, glad you are happy with them!! I totally agree with everything you said! Haven't touched my MVP since the iStick arrived. Totally agree that they don't even realize what a gem they have! Hope they are ready to really gear up! I too would have happily paid more, but sure is nice not to have to! First one I got was $50 and other two were around $35. Don't even care that I paid $50 for the first one! Was worth every nickel! Now just hoping my other two arrive quickly! As far as the overhang, that is why I am generally using the evod 2. No overhang with that one:) At least it is just one side that it does this, so if you turn it the right direction you don't see it:) This really is the perfect device to throw in a scrub pocket and no one will ever see it. Hope all of you waiting get this quick as I really think this is just a great mod!

emsmom

Member For 4 Years
They need to do some more colors. Can see many wanting one of every color:) Just tried using the IPV and it feels just huge after a week with the iStick! I won't touch a tube mod after this.

emsmom

Member For 4 Years
The magenta color is the same as the aluminum magenta drip tips you see out there. Not sure about the skull MVP, but it is your standard aluminum magenta. Very easy to find an exact match in a drip tip.

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
They need to do some more colors. Can see many wanting one of every color:) Just tried using the IPV and it feels just huge after a week with the iStick! I won't touch a tube mod after this.
Pretty sure mine are going up for sale in the future, although I won't get rid of my collectables

kelli

Vapid Vapetress
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
my blue and magenta ones should be here by the end of this week. :) yay!

Just Me

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
iStick by eLeaf 20 Watt 20W (IN STOCK) SHIP FROM USA Authentic $31.99 free shipping?? is this a good deal??

VU Sponsors